A University Mindset

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I read the first few paragraphs of this tripe and it turned my stomach. This “Letter of Solidarity” basically expresses college faculty views on America from a view so far left that even Marx and Lenin would turn their backs on it.

Yes, everyone has the right to speak up. But, these words come from professors of the Masters of Social Work Department at a state- and federally-funded institution. And, how many parents who spend their money trying to help their children gain an education even know about this garbage.

Okay, so read it for yourself. And, the author of this presents an argument far better worded than my little blurb here. Sadly, this seems to me a representation of the state of our American education system.

Read more @ A 8220 Letter of Solidarity 8221 from Cal. State University Northridge reads like a parody of Leftist anti-Americanism

Being so well educated and all they should have at least gotten the facts that they stated right.
Once again lefties who think they know what's best for everyone without knowing anything at all.
Worldly educated idiots
None of them was there to hear the facts presented by the grand jury.

I read the first few paragraphs of this tripe and it turned my stomach. This “Letter of Solidarity” basically expresses college faculty views on America from a view so far left that even Marx and Lenin would turn their backs on it.

Yes, everyone has the right to speak up. But, these words come from professors of the Masters of Social Work Department at a state- and federally-funded institution. And, how many parents who spend their money trying to help their children gain an education even know about this garbage.

Okay, so read it for yourself. And, the author of this presents an argument far better worded than my little blurb here. Sadly, this seems to me a representation of the state of our American education system.

Read more @ A 8220 Letter of Solidarity 8221 from Cal. State University Northridge reads like a parody of Leftist anti-Americanism

You went to a right wing website which posted a circular from a left wing department at a third tier school for the purpose of ridicule. I am shocked, shocked I say, that you could find such a circular reposted for such a purpose at such an obviously sympathetic website.

And I am even more shocked that a well regarded poster such as yourself would waste time with such an obvious example of trolling; and even more shocked that anyone responds to it. I must restrain myself from nominating you for a Pulitzer.

Forum List

Back