A Universe Given Right To Defend

There are many non-whites who may disagree with what I have to say. And a lot of severely brainwashed White people. But the White race, or species, whatever you choose to call it, has a right to defend itself against invaders. Of course, I am speaking of those from south of the border. In my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," I suggested using catapults to send them back over the border. I also brought up the use of land mines.

Unfortunately, the traitorous capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves. But to a true patriot like me, my fellow White people and the land we live in is worth defending at any cost. This country needs to take to heart what Machiavelly said when it comes to ruling. Which is that it is better to be feared than loved. To that end, if nessary, I would do things to dissuade the southern invaders from coming here that Vlad the Impaler would find barbaric. Though I might spare some of the children part of the catapult ride back over the border and use them as skeet.

Right now, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. But among White people, our population isn't growing. We dererve better than to be overrun by different species of human who breed like bacteria. Maybe the U.S. should invade these countries. Then we could impose social programs on them like Social Security. That way, they wouldn't feel the need to have a lot of children so they can be taken care of in their own age. But that would probably just give them more reason to resent the "Gringos."

You diminish your argument by speaking in terms of skin color. This makes you a maroon, which is a polite way of saying something else.

But I suspect you cannot help your racism. You were likely raised that way, not that anyone cares how or why a racist is a racist.
Youch,
If there is a moron around here, it is you. I have never spoke in terms of skin color. If you don't like my using the term "White" to describe White people, that's your problem. Also, there are many more differences between different species of human than just the color of their skin. Seeing how making false accusations and throwing insults seems to be the best you can do, I'll just skip over anything else you write.

Anyways, my contention was: We can't feed the amount of people we have now on earth.

Your response was: Of course we can, many times over.

And of course you'd be wrong, as there are many people starving and going hungry all over the world. So we haven't even fed it once over yet... Moron.
BillyP,
Excuse me for buttig in. But you must be a glutton for punishment talking to idiots like Unkotare and martybegan. From my experience, many people just don't want to know the truth. That's why your statements about the obvious fact of people starving is going nowhere with them.

The human race has a right to defend itself from folks like cultsmasher.

There are many non-whites who may disagree with what I have to say. And a lot of severely brainwashed White people. But the White race, or species, whatever you choose to call it, has a right to defend itself against invaders. Of course, I am speaking of those from south of the border. In my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," I suggested using catapults to send them back over the border. I also brought up the use of land mines.

Unfortunately, the traitorous capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves. But to a true patriot like me, my fellow White people and the land we live in is worth defending at any cost. This country needs to take to heart what Machiavelly said when it comes to ruling. Which is that it is better to be feared than loved. To that end, if nessary, I would do things to dissuade the southern invaders from coming here that Vlad the Impaler would find barbaric. Though I might spare some of the children part of the catapult ride back over the border and use them as skeet.

Right now, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. But among White people, our population isn't growing. We dererve better than to be overrun by different species of human who breed like bacteria. Maybe the U.S. should invade these countries. Then we could impose social programs on them like Social Security. That way, they wouldn't feel the need to have a lot of children so they can be taken care of in their own age. But that would probably just give them more reason to resent the "Gringos."

Well... that post almost takes my breath away. Sheer audacity and unabashed blatant honesty. It's offensive, like when a child notices a bald man wearing a toupee and pointing it out. We can't have that now, can we? Shut this guy down he is a crack pot. Shut him up, we hate haters and we hate the truth even more.

Figures the senile old bag would get a crush on the newest fucking headcase. What a pair... :rolleyes:

Figures the senile old bag would get a crush on the newest fucking headcase. What a pair... :rolleyes:
Uncle T, why don't you try to take apart cult's argument instead of just petty insults all the time? Not capable?

You diminish your argument by speaking in terms of skin color. This makes you a maroon, which is a polite way of saying something else.

But I suspect you cannot help your racism. You were likely raised that way, not that anyone cares how or why a racist is a racist.
Youch,
If there is a moron around here, it is you. I have never spoke in terms of skin color. If you don't like my using the term "White" to describe White people, that's your problem. Also, there are many more differences between different species of human than just the color of their skin. Seeing how making false accusations and throwing insults seems to be the best you can do, I'll just skip over anything else you write.

Skip over my responses as you see fit to avoid confronting issues, as you see fit. Why do I care? I'll call you out either way!!!

You speak in terms of race and color, and I point out that obvious fact. I call you a racist, as a result. That you cannot understand that, or read your own posting with the intent to understand them, is all on you. Skip over my posts all you want, it does not change the nature of your bigtry.

JakeStarkey,
So now you're polluting this thread. Oh joy. So you like that the world has the right to defend itself from population control; from environmental destruction; from the right of any particular creature to exist; from the dignity of workers, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. What you say is true. The human race has a right to defend itself from these things. So much the worse for them. I just wish you could go from the position you are in now to a life fifty years from now. I can guarantee you that you wouldn't like the transition. It's like I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test." Most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else.

Well... that post almost takes my breath away. Sheer audacity and unabashed blatant honesty. It's offensive, like when a child notices a bald man wearing a toupee and pointing it out. We can't have that now, can we? Shut this guy down he is a crack pot. Shut him up, we hate haters and we hate the truth even more.
MaryL,
When you say that you hate the truth even more, you hit the nail on the head. But lies are bad. Ok? The only thing that can save humanity is the truth.

Anyways, my contention was: We can't feed the amount of people we have now on earth.

Your response was: Of course we can, many times over.

And of course you'd be wrong, as there are many people starving and going hungry all over the world. So we haven't even fed it once over yet... Moron.
BillyP,
Excuse me for buttig in. But you must be a glutton for punishment talking to idiots like Unkotare and martybegan. From my experience, many people just don't want to know the truth. That's why your statements about the obvious fact of people starving is going nowhere with them.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty Ebola infested tire-iron.

JakeStarkey,
So now you're polluting this thread. Oh joy. So you like that the world has the right to defend itself from population control; from environmental destruction; from the right of any particular creature to exist; from the dignity of workers, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. What you say is true. The human race has a right to defend itself from these things. So much the worse for them. I just wish you could go from the position you are in now to a life fifty years from now. I can guarantee you that you wouldn't like the transition. It's like I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test." Most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else.

The folks of the world certainly have a moral imperative to save themselves from the pollution that you spill on this Board. No one fears you anymore than the fly they swat.

Verily, yes.

The folks of the world certainly have a moral imperative to save themselves from the pollution that you spill on this Board. No one fears you anymore than the fly they swat.

Verily, yes.[/QUOTE]

Verily, I sayeth onto thee, shut the hell up. If Hitler dude is of no consequence, you wouldn't have had to reply. This is all tit for tat. You say this, I say THAT. You don't need to say anything. Conformist bastards. Leave it at that.

Verily, yes.

Verily, I sayeth onto thee, shut the hell up. If Hitler dude is of no consequence, you wouldn't have had to reply. This is all tit for tat. You say this, I say THAT. You don't need to say anything. Conformist bastards. Leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

And it did come to pass in those days that no one appointed you anything, Ms Marylboner. :lol: Your comments are of no consequence yet we kindly tolerate them. No one fears you anymore than the cultsmasher Hitlerite you adore. You conformist nuts need to step off. Your days are over just like those of cultsmasher.

Verily, yes.

Verily, I sayeth onto thee, shut the hell up. If Hitler dude is of no consequence, you wouldn't have had to reply. This is all tit for tat. You say this, I say THAT. You don't need to say anything. Conformist bastards. Leave it at that.

And it did come to pass in those days that no one appointed you anything, Ms Marylboner. :lol: Your comments are of no consequence yet we kindly tolerate them. No one fears you anymore than the cultsmasher Hitlerite you adore. You conformist nuts need to step off. Your days are over just like those of cultsmasher.[/QUOTE]
JakeStarkey,
You are indeed a moron. That's right. Don't try to refute anything I've said. Just dismiss it all as a petulant child might. Thanks for letting me know that I don't have to bother reading anything else you write.

Forum List

Back