A Tribute to Olbermann: Why He Is Different From the Pundits at Fox News

do you say that wasnt a lie?

I say that Fox is imperfect. You're always defending them. What's the investment?
calling out someone that lies is not defending them
stop for a moment and actually THINK

Do you call out Fox on their lies too? Stop for a moment and think. You're on a mission to discredit left pundits and defend the ones on the right.

You like Fox. I don't. No biggie.

Last edited:
Funny thing about this thread, not one person is listing all these great stories the Great Olbermann broke.

Not one person is actually posting lies Olbermann exposed.

At best you state Olbermann called Bush a liar, which is not much of an accomplishment as far as being a TV entertainer goes. At best Olbermann was a foul critic of anything Conservative simply because its Conservative and not Democrat.

So where is the list of great accomplishments, where is the list of lies Olbermann exposed, can anyone do anything other than call Fox news lame as a defense of Olbermann.

Show us what Olbermann has done that is so, so, great. Political rhetoric at its worst.

Olbermann should run for Congress, Olbermann is a perfect Democrat.

Liberals trying to draft Keith Olbermann for Joe Lieberman's Senate seat - The Hill's Ballot Box

:rofl:

I say that Fox is imperfect. You're always defending them. What's the investment?

Do you call out Fox on their lies too? Stop for a moment and think. You're on a mission to discredit left pundits and defend the ones on the right.

i dont see many people actually lying about those on the left
;)

History will decide how it will deal with the Iraq war.If treats it as a war crime the the President and Congress will be held accountable as it was Democrats and Republicans alike who gave it the green light.:eusa_naughty:

Congress was given info directly from Cheney. Worse, Republicans accused Democrats of being "on the side of terrorists" if they didn't support the Bush fiasco.

Who knew a president would lie the country into a false war? I never thought Republicans would stoop so low. Boy, was I wrong.

I don't understand you guys. You have to know this to be true. It only happened a decade ago.

The war in Iraq began long before Cheney was in Vice President as was the intelligence developed way before Bush and Cheney took office.

What is clear, and history already shows this, is that it is the Democrats who are the two-faced liars in this debate.

The House Intelligence Committee is privy to informaiton about intelligence, members of both Democrat and Republican parties make up the House Intelligence Committee, the Committee's source for intelligence is not Dick Cheney, especially considering Dick Cheney was not in office while all this intelligence was gathered under Clinton's terms as President.

Anyhow, the House Intelligence Committee made a report on Iraq's use of Chemicals and the recomendations of John Kerry and Pelosi, both on the Committee was Saddam was a grave threat that must be removed. Of course that was when Democrats are President, the simple change from Democrat to Republican President is what caused the Democrats to become outright liars to the public for Political Gain.

Its as simple as that.

If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

I should neg rep you for posting that right wing idiocy once again. Those people supported Bush for the reasons I outlined. Even Bush knew there were no WMDs. Why do you think he changed the reasons we invaded Iraq again and again?

;)
Right. Of course you don't. You believe every word out of Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Beck's mouths as long as it's negative toward democrats.

Last edited:
did you see the list of places where he DOESN'T apologize?
no, you will ignore that

You gotta love it.

1) DiveCon tells an absolute lie.

2) I catch him in the absolute lie and kick his ass with the truth.

3) DiveCon gives me a neg rep because he knows I busted his lying ass and he got mad.

4) I laugh my ass off at his inability to debate honestly. :lol:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -265 reputation points from DiveCon.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
idiot, you believe anything

Regards,
DiveCon

Bottom line.............DiveCon is a clueless, pathetic, lying moron who couldn't tell the truth to save his ass. :tongue:
i did not tell a lie
there are more thing Olbemann got wrong that he has NEVER apologized for'
those 3 you found are fucking NOTHING you dimwit

That's bullshit you lying fuck. (In other words you LIED AGAIN.)

Sallow…..And Olbermann apologized when he goofed. Immediately.

DiveCon……no he didnt

And I posted THREE examples where Olbermann apologized which makes you a liar. Then you gave me a neg rep which makes you a no good, two faced cowardly liar.

When will you "man up" and admit you were wrong? But being the no good cowardly liar you are I guess that will never happen.

Listen.....People make mistakes (like you just did). And acknowledging them and moving on is the manly thing to do. But refusing to own up to them and then striking out at those trying to correct you is just plain cowardly.

;)
Right. Of course you don't. You believe every word out of Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Beck's mouths as long as it's negative toward democrats.
actually i rarely read anything by Coulter, i watch O'reilly seldomly, Limbaugh i listen to occasionally, and beck i only watch when some leftwingnut is spouting nonsense claiming he said something he didn't

LOL
so i have no idea if they are lying about anyone
LOL

You gotta love it.

3) DiveCon gives me a neg rep because he knows I busted his lying ass and he got mad.

Bottom line.............DiveCon is a clueless, pathetic, lying moron who couldn't tell the truth to save his ass. :tongue:
i did not tell a lie

DiveCon……no he didnt

And I posted THREE examples where Olbermann apologized which makes you a liar. Then you gave me a neg rep which makes you a no good, two faced cowardly liar.

When will you "man up" and admit you were wrong? But being the no good cowardly liar you are I guess that will never happen.

Listen.....People make mistakes (like you just did). And acknowledging them and moving on is the manly thing to do. But refusing to own up to them and then striking out at those trying to correct you is just plain cowardly.
and you will get more neg reps for being a lying PoS

Last time I watched Fox news was a at least, November, I do not find much of any value on Television.

Compare Olbermann to Fox news, who cares about either, I think as far as news go, we are left completely in the dark by every News program on Television.

What happened in Uraguay today, what did Governor Brown do, are the Chinese Nuclear power plants, the Westinghouse AP1000's, are they ahead or behind schedule.

So many questions and no answers from the NEWS.

i did not tell a lie

DiveCon……no he didnt

and you will get more neg reps for being a lying PoS

Ooooohhhhh.....you're just scaring the living shit out of me. NOT!! :eek:

Ok....show me how I'm wrong and, unlike you, I'll own up to it and admit you're right. But you can't, can you?

So go ahead and do your worst you lying, cowardly fuck. The day I let a lying coward like you intimidate me is the day I stop being a man.

So go for it. And I'll continue calling you the cowardly lying fuck that you are.

Congress was given info directly from Cheney. Worse, Republicans accused Democrats of being "on the side of terrorists" if they didn't support the Bush fiasco.

Who knew a president would lie the country into a false war? I never thought Republicans would stoop so low. Boy, was I wrong.

I don't understand you guys. You have to know this to be true. It only happened a decade ago.

The war in Iraq began long before Cheney was in Vice President as was the intelligence developed way before Bush and Cheney took office.

What is clear, and history already shows this, is that it is the Democrats who are the two-faced liars in this debate.

The House Intelligence Committee is privy to informaiton about intelligence, members of both Democrat and Republican parties make up the House Intelligence Committee, the Committee's source for intelligence is not Dick Cheney, especially considering Dick Cheney was not in office while all this intelligence was gathered under Clinton's terms as President.

Anyhow, the House Intelligence Committee made a report on Iraq's use of Chemicals and the recomendations of John Kerry and Pelosi, both on the Committee was Saddam was a grave threat that must be removed. Of course that was when Democrats are President, the simple change from Democrat to Republican President is what caused the Democrats to become outright liars to the public for Political Gain.

Its as simple as that.

If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

I should neg rep you for posting that right wing idiocy once again. Those people supported Bush for the reasons I outlined. Even Bush knew there were no WMDs. Why do you think he changed the reasons we invaded Iraq again and again?

Yea, you should negative rep me for being who I am, you should negative rep me for making my post without insulting you or anyone else. Go ahead, you want to be an asshole I put a lot more value into my thanks than I do your constant negative repping of me. So you dropped my from 39 to 36, go ahead, do it again, maybe you can completely silence me. How about if I just follow all your posts, everyone, and give you every reason to negative rep me.

How about that folks, here we got RDEAN showing hown RDEAN treats me and it is a warning, do not post what Ravi does not like or Ravi will negative rep.

Tell you what I will start this round, in the past I have positive repped you but from now on, just because I can, I will negative rep you and suffer my consequences.

Can I tell you to go fuck yourself or is that insulting and reason for me to be banned a third time.

I really do not care Rdaen, negative rep me, by the time your read this I will have negative repped you, I know your rep out weighs mine, that is why when you have no facts you must intimidate.

Please Mister Liberal Asshole, do not keep negative repping me, I promise to kiss your ass and be a good citizen.

Last edited:
You gotta love it.

i did not tell a lie

DiveCon……no he didnt

Did Olby correct his lie here?

Its as simple as that.

Yea, you should negative rep me for being who I am, you should negative rep me for making my post without insulting you or anyone else. Go ahead, you want to be an asshole I put a lot more value into my thanks than I do your constant negative repping of me. So you dropped my from 39 to 36, go ahead, do it again, maybe you can completely silence me. How about if I just follow all your posts, everyone, and give you every reason to negative rep me.

How about that folks, here we got RDEAN showing hown RDEAN treats me and it is a warning, do not post what Ravi does not like or Ravi will negative rep.

Tell you what I will start this round, in the past I have positive repped you but from now on, just because I can, I will negative rep you and suffer my consequences.

Can I tell you to go fuck yourself or is that insulting and reason for me to be banned a third time.

I really do not care Rdaen, negative rep me, by the time your read this I will have negative repped you, I know your rep out weighs mine, that is why when you have no facts you must intimidate.

Please Mister Liberal Asshole, do not keep negative repping me, I promise to kiss your ass and be a good citizen.

I've got the same problem with DiveCon. He posted a total lie and I caught him in it (and provided proof). So what does he do? He neg reps me for being truthful and exposing his lies. Then he calls ME a liar and threatens to neg rep me some more (like he can intimidate anyone).

What a coward. My 11 year old grandaughter is more of a man than he is. At least she admits it when she's wrong.

i did not tell a lie

DiveCon……no he didnt

Did Olby correct his lie here?

Without reading too deep in your link just remember I never said that he corrected every lie. But DiveCon said he never corrected any lie and I posted facts that showed that DiveCon was WRONG.

Big, big difference.

I've got the same problem with DiveCon. He posted a total lie and I caught him in it (and provided proof). So what does he do? He neg reps me for being truthful and exposing his lies. Then he calls ME a liar and threatens to neg rep me some more (like he can intimidate anyone).

What a coward. My 11 year old grandaughter is more of a man than he is. At least she admits it when she's wrong.
i did not lie you fucking dipshit

Forum List

Back