A Travesty Of Justice. Part 4.

When you have to enlist the mafia to do what you want, you aren't interested in justice at all.

What is funny is this. You act like that is the worst thing the FBI has ever done, if they did it, which I am not convinced. As I explained above.

What upsets you is they did it to White Folks, who were on what? A holy mission to keep the Blacks where they belonged? As I said earlier. I only feel Pity for you.

What is funny is this. You act like that is the worst thing the FBI has ever done, if they did it, which I am not convinced. As I explained above.

What upsets you is they did it to White Folks, who were on what? A holy mission to keep the Blacks where they belonged? As I said earlier. I only feel Pity for you.

It's the worst thing I ever heard of the law doing in recent times to get a confession. I don't know for sure if it was the FBI that was responsible. Next, who in the hell is trying to keep blacks where they belong. In this instance, where they were was in the South. If things were so bad there, what were they doing still being there.

It's the worst thing I ever heard of the law doing in recent times to get a confession. I don't know for sure if it was the FBI that was responsible. Next, who in the hell is trying to keep blacks where they belong. In this instance, where they were was in the South. If things were so bad there, what were they doing still being there.

That’s the worst thing? Really?

A man was locked in a cell and forgotten for an entire weekend. Luckily he survived.

The Louisiana State Supreme Court ruled that a man asking for a lawyer by saying. “I want a Lawyer, Dog” his confession could stand since there were no canines admitted to the BAR.

The Chicago Cops had a secret police station where you were not allowed a lawyer and could be detained for days while being interviewed with no lawyer and of course encouraged physically to confess.

The FBI sent hundreds of people to prison based on Lead Matching.

The FBI continues to swear they can match a suspect to a video using stride or gait matching technology.

The Department of Homeland Security has won the argument that the Domestic Spying is so secret it can’t be sued.

Everyone involved in your outrage is dead.

There is a case right now awaiting Cert in the Supreme Court over the question if a man doing parody of a Police Department can be arrested and Prosecuted for it. The Police claim, and the courts have thus far agreed that the Police have Qualified Immunity.

I could go on, and on, with much bigger and far reaching outrages.

I bet you wonder why I pity you. It is because your fear of other races blinds you to way worse things. Especially considering that the real outrage for most people, is how the KKK could murder three College Students and essentially get away with it.

That isn't telling me how much you hate the truth.

That you are a racist douchenoodle, yes, that is a very sad truth.

Wow, obviously, you never heard of John Burge and Chicago, who regularly did far worse things to suspects, some of whom (unlike your beloved Klan members) were actually innocent.

So let's break it down. Supposedly someone tortured one of the murderers to reveal where the bodies were. Or maybe one of them just sold out the others to collect the reward, versions vary. Point was, these three young men were still murdered. Evidence pointed to the seven men who were convicted.

That’s the worst thing? Really?

A man was locked in a cell and forgotten for an entire weekend. Luckily he survived.

The Louisiana State Supreme Court ruled that a man asking for a lawyer by saying. “I want a Lawyer, Dog” his confession could stand since there were no canines admitted to the BAR.

The Chicago Cops had a secret police station where you were not allowed a lawyer and could be detained for days while being interviewed with no lawyer and of course encouraged physically to confess.

The FBI sent hundreds of people to prison based on Lead Matching.

The FBI continues to swear they can match a suspect to a video using stride or gait matching technology.

The Department of Homeland Security has won the argument that the Domestic Spying is so secret it can’t be sued.

Everyone involved in your outrage is dead.

There is a case right now awaiting Cert in the Supreme Court over the question if a man doing parody of a Police Department can be arrested and Prosecuted for it. The Police claim, and the courts have thus far agreed that the Police have Qualified Immunity.

I could go on, and on, with much bigger and far reaching outrages.

I bet you wonder why I pity you. It is because your fear of other races blinds you to way worse things. Especially considering that the real outrage for most people, is how the KKK could murder three College Students and essentially get away with it.

Yeah, and from what I hear, cops used to beat confessions out of people with a rubber hose. The point is that using kidnapping and torture to get a confession is pretty bad. That the court allowed testimony obtained through such methods is even worse. Also, what you call college students is what I call outside agitators. There was a case of outside agitators on the news just the other day. A bunch of anarchists attacked a site where the police wanted to build a training camp. Of those arrested, only two were from that state.

That you are a racist douchenoodle, yes, that is a very sad truth.

Wow, obviously, you never heard of John Burge and Chicago, who regularly did far worse things to suspects, some of whom (unlike your beloved Klan members) were actually innocent.

So let's break it down. Supposedly someone tortured one of the murderers to reveal where the bodies were. Or maybe one of them just sold out the others to collect the reward, versions vary. Point was, these three young men were still murdered. Evidence pointed to the seven men who were convicted.

No, that you are a treasonous douchbag (if you are white) is the truth. Things like hate or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn necessary evolutionary reason for them to exist. It is how life works. And it is probably that way on every planet that supported life throughout time and infinity. So by not being racist, you are anti-life! You know what else is probably anti life? The devil! You know who doesn't like the truth? The devil! So what does that make you........? Or maybe you would like to talk about the TENS OF THOUSANDS of White children here in the U.S. that you helped murder. And I'm not talking about abortion.

Yeah, and from what I hear, cops used to beat confessions out of people with a rubber hose. The point is that using kidnapping and torture to get a confession is pretty bad. That the court allowed testimony obtained through such methods is even worse. Also, what you call college students is what I call outside agitators. There was a case of outside agitators on the news just the other day. A bunch of anarchists attacked a site where the police wanted to build a training camp. Of those arrested, only two were from that state.

Except that isn't what happened (they actually bribed someone who told them where the bodies were buried).

"outside agitators", meaning that you really think black people are happy being oppressed by shitheads like you?

No, that you are a treasonous douchbag (if you are white) is the truth. Things like hate or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn necessary evolutionary reason for them to exist. It is how life works. And it is probably that way on every planet that supported life throughout time and infinity. So by not being racist, you are anti-life! You know what else is probably anti life? The devil! You know who doesn't like the truth? The devil! So what does that make you........? Or maybe you would like to talk about the TENS OF THOUSANDS of White children here in the U.S. that you helped murder. And I'm not talking about abortion.

Now you are babbling, buddy. Human beings are far beyond evolutionary constraints, guy. Sure, having darker skin helped people adapt to warmer climates, while lighter skin like mine was great, if I were still living in central Europe.

But you see, now we have things called "houses" and "clothes" where the color of your skin just ain't that important in an evolutionary sense.

Not sure what tens of thousand of children you are talking about? Do you mean the ones who are victims of gun violence?

What a pathetic rationalization. And I have heard a lot of stupid reasons for racism. I heard people claim the Bible demanded it. They were wrong. I’ve heard bastardized versions of Eugenics. They were idiots. But this? An evolutionary need for hatred and racism. Flatly idiotic.

I have said I was fortunate many times. I’ll say it again. I’m fortunate that I was raised by Parents who had friends of many races. I’m fortunate that I was raised to believe that all people are created in God’s image. I don’t care. I don’t care what color, race, or religion you are. I don’t care if you are Gay or Straight or in between.

Chances are I’m better than you are. I’m probably a better shot. I’m probably more knowledgeable. I’m probably more experienced. That doesn’t have a thing to do with my Race. That has to do with the fact that I am getting old and have a lot of experience. I was in the Army, joined when Reagan was President. Went to war when Bush 41 was President. I got out and went Civilian when Clinton was President. Not because he was a Democrat. But because I decided it was time.

I’ve had Blacks working with me that were no good. I’ve had Blacks working with me who were amazing. The same is true of every race. The best Heavy Equipment Operator I ever saw was Black. That is what I do for a living now. Heavy equipment operator.

But let’s discuss your idiotic argument that Hate is an evolutionary development. Nonsense. Different breeds of dogs do not hate each other. The Pack of Wolves hunting a Deer doesn’t do it out of hate. The weed in your yard choking out the grass doesn’t do so from hate. Hate is learned. Racism is learned.

I’m very nearly an old man. I’ve fought in wars. And I’ve never hated anyone in my life. I learned long ago that anger and hatred are weapons for your opponent to use against you. I will not give any opponent that powerful of a weapon against me. You give it willingly, and like all who hate, believe it gives you strength.

It is why I’ve said I Pity you.

Except that isn't what happened (they actually bribed someone who told them where the bodies were buried).

"outside agitators", meaning that you really think black people are happy being oppressed by shitheads like you?

Now you are babbling, buddy. Human beings are far beyond evolutionary constraints, guy. Sure, having darker skin helped people adapt to warmer climates, while lighter skin like mine was great, if I were still living in central Europe.

But you see, now we have things called "houses" and "clothes" where the color of your skin just ain't that important in an evolutionary sense.

Not sure what tens of thousand of children you are talking about? Do you mean the ones who are victims of gun violence?

It is hard to say from the internet what did happen. I would tend to go with the TV history show I saw on the matter. Because the producers of that show weren't making a very popular case. So I'm sure they fact checked the hell out of it. Also, what makes you think blacks in the South are oppressed. if they were, they wouldn't be living there. Next, biological creatures such as humans are what they are. It doesn't matter what they wear or what they live in. As for the tens of thousands of murdered White children I spoke of, you don't want to know. And I probably wouldn't be allowed to tell you anyway.

What a pathetic rationalization. And I have heard a lot of stupid reasons for racism. I heard people claim the Bible demanded it. They were wrong. I’ve heard bastardized versions of Eugenics. They were idiots. But this? An evolutionary need for hatred and racism. Flatly idiotic.

I have said I was fortunate many times. I’ll say it again. I’m fortunate that I was raised by Parents who had friends of many races. I’m fortunate that I was raised to believe that all people are created in God’s image. I don’t care. I don’t care what color, race, or religion you are. I don’t care if you are Gay or Straight or in between.

Chances are I’m better than you are. I’m probably a better shot. I’m probably more knowledgeable. I’m probably more experienced. That doesn’t have a thing to do with my Race. That has to do with the fact that I am getting old and have a lot of experience. I was in the Army, joined when Reagan was President. Went to war when Bush 41 was President. I got out and went Civilian when Clinton was President. Not because he was a Democrat. But because I decided it was time.

I’ve had Blacks working with me that were no good. I’ve had Blacks working with me who were amazing. The same is true of every race. The best Heavy Equipment Operator I ever saw was Black. That is what I do for a living now. Heavy equipment operator.

But let’s discuss your idiotic argument that Hate is an evolutionary development. Nonsense. Different breeds of dogs do not hate each other. The Pack of Wolves hunting a Deer doesn’t do it out of hate. The weed in your yard choking out the grass doesn’t do so from hate. Hate is learned. Racism is learned.

I’m very nearly an old man. I’ve fought in wars. And I’ve never hated anyone in my life. I learned long ago that anger and hatred are weapons for your opponent to use against you. I will not give any opponent that powerful of a weapon against me. You give it willingly, and like all who hate, believe it gives you strength.

It is why I’ve said I Pity you.

Oh. Is that how you are labeling truth now? As pathetic? Strange. That is just what a devil would do.

Oh. Is that how you are labeling truth now? As pathetic? Strange. That is just what a devil would do.

And Jesus said to love your neighbor didn’t He? In fact He preached love and tolerance as well as forgiveness. He prevented a woman from being stoned.

So your Religious argument is also fatally flawed.

I wonder which one of us is doing the Devil’s bidding?

It is hard to say from the internet what did happen. I would tend to go with the TV history show I saw on the matter. Because the producers of that show weren't making a very popular case. So I'm sure they fact checked the hell out of it. Also, what makes you think blacks in the South are oppressed. if they were, they wouldn't be living there. Next, biological creatures such as humans are what they are. It doesn't matter what they wear or what they live in. As for the tens of thousands of murdered White children I spoke of, you don't want to know. And I probably wouldn't be allowed to tell you anyway.

Are you really profoundly ignorant of history.

1) Lots of blacks DID leave the south. That's why there are so many living in the inner cities today.
2) The south actually enacted laws to prevent black people from leaving their employers. Even walking along the railroad tracks was considered a prison-worthy offense.

Forum List

Back