A Tipping Point for Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Jos, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    GIRALDI : A Tipping Point for Israel | My Catbird Seat

2. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,716
    Poor Giraldi goes on to claim that "Mainstream Jewish organizations, always vigilant in defense of what they have perceived as Israel’s interest, resorted increasingly to discrediting critics by calling them “anti-Semites.” Indeed, they succeeded in equating any criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism and even managed to pass legislation in Canada and several European nations that made any criticism of Israel ipso facto a hate crime." Of course, that is an outrageous LIE but lying about Jews, it seems, is all people like you (and evidently Giraldi) have to offer.
    Life sucks for Naziis, eh Jos?

3. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Giraldi also gave a link for people to read and decide for themselves, Criminalizing Criticism of Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,492
    Here we, another day, another Muslim masturbating to the destruction of Israel. Today's masturbation theme: The "Tipping Point" up Jos' Hezbollah Mohammad I mean ass.

5. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Ah, don't listen to poor 'ol Snifferino, Jos, h sees joo haters everywhere. What I don't understand is why these Zionuts who proclaim joo hate when people object to their avairice in stealing lands by illegally anexaxing them by all world standards.

As for Sayit AKA Sniffer joo hate is the only tool he has in argument when he has nothing.