A thread for people who do not trust democrats nor republicans on television

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I have completely lost interest in debating the people who point fingers at either democrats OR the republicans AS IF the other side is better. I hope this is my one and only thread in this section, if it will not be removed by moderators I see no need for more threads here. I am interested in talking only to people who like me, are convinced that democrats and republicans are both absolutely the same puppets of the same puppet masters.

AND FOR THE RECORD let it be clear that neither the title of this thread nor the text above is in any way offensive to anyone, and ALL I ASK is for those who disagree that both parties are the same, and other trolls to please stay out of this thread, because we are not interested in debating. We have nothing in common

For those who agree, let us discuss what to do, I believe I have great ideas and I am greatly informed and quite intelligent, but alone I can not succeed, I am looking for other intelligent people. when I will be able to add links I will share my speeches on YouTube (after 15 posts) I think speeches are important, because ANYONE can copy/paste INCLUDING paid establishments trolls

Further more, if you believe Federal reserve is a legitimate organization, this thread is not for you.

Forum List

Back