A Thousand Words

You're a moron

For enjoying the fact my President reads other things than right wing blogs?

you're a moron,, you don't need excuses.

[BThe first chapter introduces the thesis of the book: that a 'post-American' world order is emerging in which the United States of America will continue to be the most powerful nation but its relative power will be diminished. He believes that there have been three power shifts in the last 500 years: a shift of power to the West during the Renaissance, a shift of power to the US making it a superpower, and now a shift to several surging countries, especially China and India, and to non-governmental organizations. Zakaria believes that international organizations are not adapting well to emerging challenges and that there is too much focus on problems arising from potential market failures or general crises (e.g. terrorism) at the expense of focus on problems stemming from success (e.g. development causing environmental degradation, or rising demand creating high commodity prices).][/B]

Please tell me why you have a problem with our President reading about that. I want to hear your intelligent response.

Thomas Friedman: You're absolutely right--it is about two things. The book says, America has a problem and the world has a problem. The world's problem is that it's getting hot, flat and crowded and that convergence--that perfect storm--is driving a lot of negative trends. America's problem is that we've lost our way--we've lost our groove as a country. And the basic argument of the book is that we can solve our problem by taking the lead in solving the world's problem.

This book is about the transfer of wealth from US to the rest of the world.. yep,, that's what obama has always been about.

We've LOST our groove as defenders of Liberty, and sticking with it.

Instead of bettering America, he's making everything worse and reading about a Post American world.. and you're happy with that? yep,, you're a fucking moron..

are we better off than we were in 2009? Why fuck no we're not.

No you are fucking idiot because you didn't even bother to look up what the book is about. The book doesn't talk about the world without America, it talks about how in years to come America might not be the largest super power. God, you are fucking idiot.

Oh! You mean that he worked for Newsweek, CNN, and was an editor at large for Time magazine? Or that he is from India, not the middle east?

You are giving the "secrets" away! :lol:

I would put a 100 on Willow thinking it was by a middle eastern Muslim. :lol:

MY PET GOAT is the preferred reading among the far right....................wait! Did Bush read about EATING goats too? :eusa_angel:

Wow! The right wingers in this thread are proving how intelligent they really are.

I kind of feel like I am making fun of the kids in special ed.

Last edited:
Instead of bettering America, he's making everything worse and reading about a Post American world.. and you're happy with that? yep,, you're a fucking moron..

No you are fucking idiot because you didn't even bother to look up what the book is about. The book doesn't talk about the world without America, it talks about how in years to come America might not be the largest super power. God, you are fucking idiot.

Yes, you fucking moron I sure as hell did..

You are giving the "secrets" away! :lol:

MY PET GOAT is the preferred reading among the far right....................wait! Did Bush read about EATING goats too? :eusa_angel:

God knows we don't want our President reading about the world, and other super powers. Educating one self is pointless these days, one should only read books that support the ideas they already have, and political beliefs they already hold. New ideas and thoughts are so pointless in ever changing world, you know?

Yes, you fucking moron I sure as hell did..

No you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this stupid thread.
You saw the title, and Muslim sounding name and just went with it.

Various reviewers called the writing intelligent and sharp.[27][28][29][30][31] The review in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette called it a "succinct, short and comprehensible volume...full of sharp, almost aphoristic, amusing observations".[32] John Ikenberry of Foreign Affairs saw Zakaria's characteristic elegance and insight reflected in the book.[33] The reviewers in Policy and Economic Affairs identified Zakaria's strengths as being the breadth of evidence used to support the points and his use of personal accounts to summarize the research.[5][6] The reviewer for USA Today Magazine wrote that "Zakaria analyzes problems brilliantly".[34] The ability to communicate complex situations clearly in plain language made the book accessible to a wide range of readers.[35][36][37]
This is a relentlessly intelligent book that eschews simple-minded projections... Zakaria proceeds more subtly than the run-of-the-mill declinist by stressing American advantages not captured by growth rates and export surpluses. ... And maybe it takes a Bombay-born immigrant like Zakaria ... to remind this faltering giant of its unique and enduring strengths.
Josef Joffe, New York Times Book Review
The Post-American World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That last line is interesting "And maybe it takes a Bombay-born immigrant like Zakaria ... to remind this faltering giant of its unique and enduring strengths."

God knows we don't want our President reading about the world, and other super powers. Educating one self is pointless these days, one should only read books that support the ideas they already have, and political beliefs they already hold. New ideas and thoughts are so pointless in ever changing world, you know?

That is because only LIBRULS need that EDUMACATION stuff! Right wingnuts have Nugent to explain things to 'em.

These are some interesting words........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

You make right wingers look bad Willow, your ignorance makes other women look bad, and the fact you are a partisan hack makes you look petty.

I am going to eat dinner, the fact we have to defend our President over reading a book is a disgrace. You are a disgrace Willow.

You make right wingers look bad Willow, your ignorance makes other women look bad, and the fact you are a partisan hack makes you look petty.

I am going to eat dinner, the fact we have to defend our President over reading a book is a disgrace. You are a disgrace Willow.

fuck ewe nobody asked you to defend him.. I wish he'd study on ways to improve America,, but not him,, it's been in steady decline since he's been in dc.. and you approve of that?

The extreme right will burning Conversations of Socrates & Apology tomorrow. :eusa_shhh:

fuck ewe nobody asked you to defend him.. I wish he'd study on ways to improve America,, but not him,, it's been in steady decline since he's been in dc.. and you approve of that?

That is what the book is about, you fucking retard. God, you are a moron.
He discusses what the US needs to do to stay a super power.

You make women look bad.

The extreme right will burning Conversations of Socrates & Apology tomorrow. :eusa_shhh:

I'm sure ewe know what ewe just said..

That is what the book is about, you fucking retard. God, you are a moron.
He discusses what the US needs to do to stay a super power.

You make women look bad.

you make whores look bad.

Forum List

Back