A third of LA Repubs blame Obama for Katrina response under Bush

Makes sense. 100% of the dems still think Bush is still president and blame him for everything wrong to this day.

Not just Bush. But the entire Republican Party. Most, if not all of the huge problems facing this country started with Republicans. Look at the enormous cost of Iraq. Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.
If you have to ask what reconciliation is and what did Republicans use it on, you are a lost cause.

hey Dean you forgot something.....they are 90% white.....you must have forgot with all the excitement....

How is it possible was the question asked much the same way it is possible for Democrats to still blame Bush for things almost five years since he left office.

Yea, because Iraq is just the way Bush found it. And like I said in the previous post: Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.
If you have to ask what reconciliation is and what did Republicans use it on, you are a lost cause.

When you damage a country the way Republicans did from 2001 to 2008 and continue to obstruct today, the country will need decades to recover, if ever.

Your partisan idiocy is showing.

no.....not Dean.....are you serious?....Dean Partisan?

Not just Bush. But the entire Republican Party. Most, if not all of the huge problems facing this country started with Republicans. Look at the enormous cost of Iraq. Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.

Reconciliation actually started under Clinton when he wanted to do anything but balance the budget the republicans were pushing for. Eventually he lost and now takes full credit for balancing the budget BTW.

So now Bush isn't only responsible for his term but obie's and now magically Clintons term as well. Have we ever had such a powerful president? The guy controlled both of the democrat idiots before and after him. How damn powerful can one guy be?

Clinton balanced his budget because he raised taxes on the wealthiest Americans and this happened the year before Republicans took control of the house.

Republicans were swept into office because they screamed that Clinton had ruined the economy by raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans. I remember, I started voting when Nixon ran.

Republicans trying to take credit for what happened under Clinton would be like Republicans trying to take credit for taking out Bin Laden or the success of the stimulus.

Oh wait:

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

This is a partial list of the Republicans who voted against the stimulus and then created jobs with stimulus money and then taking credit for those jobs.

This isn't the party of Eisenhower that started NASA and built the Interstate Highway system. This is a party of racist sick fucks who screwed this country over by redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and convincing a bunch of uneducated white rednecks they are better off being stupid while helping business ship the very jobs of those ignorant and unskilled rednecks to China. And they even wanted to elect a "Pioneer of Outsourcing" as president so he could fuck this country worse than Bush.

Do any of these dumb ass Republicans believe that a guy who said, "Hey, be bold, borrow $20,000 from dad to start a business" would be a good president? Someone that out of touch? And look how they smear Obama. What a disgrace.
This is a party of racist sick fucks

this coming from a guy who mentions skin color more than even Shootspeeders does.....

Yea, because Iraq is just the way Bush found it. And like I said in the previous post: Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.

When you damage a country the way Republicans did from 2001 to 2008 and continue to obstruct today, the country will need decades to recover, if ever.

Your partisan idiocy is showing.

Why is the truth idiotic? What the fuck is wrong with you?

its you Dean....not many take you seriously.....and yes...you have no one to blame but you....

Reconciliation actually started under Clinton when he wanted to do anything but balance the budget the republicans were pushing for. Eventually he lost and now takes full credit for balancing the budget BTW.

So now Bush isn't only responsible for his term but obie's and now magically Clintons term as well. Have we ever had such a powerful president? The guy controlled both of the democrat idiots before and after him. How damn powerful can one guy be?

Clinton balanced his budget because he raised taxes on the wealthiest Americans and this happened the year before Republicans took control of the house.

Republicans were swept into office because they screamed that Clinton had ruined the economy by raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans. I remember, I started voting when Nixon ran.

Republicans trying to take credit for what happened under Clinton would be like Republicans trying to take credit for taking out Bin Laden or the success of the stimulus.

Oh wait:

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

This is a partial list of the Republicans who voted against the stimulus and then created jobs with stimulus money and then taking credit for those jobs.

This isn't the party of Eisenhower that started NASA and built the Interstate Highway system. This is a party of racist sick fucks who screwed this country over by redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and convincing a bunch of uneducated white rednecks they are better off being stupid while helping business ship the very jobs of those ignorant and unskilled rednecks to China. And they even wanted to elect a "Pioneer of Outsourcing" as president so he could fuck this country worse than Bush.

Do any of these dumb ass Republicans believe that a guy who said, "Hey, be bold, borrow $20,000 from dad to start a business" would be a good president? Someone that out of touch? And look how they smear Obama. What a disgrace.

These Republicans always screaming "You're a liar. You partisan hack. It's not true". And the fuckers can't say what the lie is. Put up or shut up. Explain something so I can debunk it again with "facts, true history, statistics and data". I know, I know. It's "facts, data and statistics" are like science. A "liberal" plot.

Meanwhile, they stick to the failed policies of "cut taxes on billionaires" and "let him die".

still cant figure it out can you?.......geezus...

Last edited:

Oh wait:

These Republicans always screaming "You're a liar. You partisan hack. It's not true". And the fuckers can't say what the lie is. Put up or shut up. Explain something so I can debunk it again with "facts, true history, statistics and data". I know, I know. It's "facts, data and statistics" are like science. A "liberal" plot.

Meanwhile, they stick to the failed policies of "cut taxes on billionaires" and "let him die".
I'm glad I read the whole thread to see your second spastic reply to one post.

Do you have any "facts, true history, statistics and data"? Anything other than your emotions to work with here? Are you going to continue talking out of your *ss or are you going to provide any information to support your dream of the welfare state? It seems your only option to poverty is government taking from one person to pay a lesser person for doing nothing but you think that's the key to success. It hasn't worked in a hundred years so what the f*ck makes you think it will magically work now?

And I notice you threw out the race card once again as all liberals do when cornered and have nowhere to run once their idea's are thoroughly debunked. When bested on your idea's you have nowhere to turn but racism. Pretty pathetic but hell good enough for the president so I wouldn't expect much more from one of his ball lickers.

I'm not one of your evil white people in a gated community with all the perks of whitedom you seem to think exists out there so be careful of the land mines you're laying. You are close to stepping on one not that I think you are smart enough to avoid it.
And I notice you threw out the race card once again

Dean talk race?.....no way not Dean....he only does in 90% of his posts....so that leaves 10% where he doesn't....so there....

Your an idiot, thanks for proving my point.

But your response tells me you have no proof.

You say bush miss handeld katrina, well by how your god "obama" handeld sandy a tropical storm, there is no comparison. Prove me wrong.

First off, huh?
Second, I never once said anything about Bush.
The handling of Sandy was not great, but even the critics say it was handled better than Katrina. Do I blame Bush? Only A little. The mayor and the governor should have been on the ball, and they were not. FEMA also learned quite a bit from Katrina, which was noted when they dealt with Sandy.
Sandy is nothing compared to Katrina, and no I don't blame bush for that. I blame years of poor city and state planning. Those levies should have never broke, which is not Bush's fault.

You are an idiot. You went off on some tangent because you assumed my point of view.

As for Katrina and Sandy. They were both heavily populated areas that were struck by a massive storm. Recovery is not going to be simple or easy. So stop being a dipshit.

Notice a trend here? There are virtually no posts from the radical left that deal with current issues that impact Americans. All you see is junk gleaned from Huffington and other left wing sources that rant about Fox or Limbaugh or Hurricand Katrina or anything but Obama..

A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

Can someone tell me how this is possible?

The poll was conducted by a left-leaning organization that likely phrased its questions in an obfuscating way in order to confuse people and draw them into responding in a certain way that favored its agenda... which would of course be to embarrass the GOP...

and... btw... point of order... I know it's a li'l bitty small thing, but 29% of respondents does not equate to 1/3 of respondents... :)

Forum List

Back