A third of LA Repubs blame Obama for Katrina response under Bush

The poll is obviously bullshit---but from someone who was here during and after Katrina, the problems were largely caused by an incompetent mayor and an idiot governor.

Mayor Nagin and Governor Blanco hated each other even though they were both democrats----why? because Nagin refused to support Blanco in the governor's race.

the result was that they refused to work together and sent mixed signals to DC as they attempted to make each other look bad. FEMA also sucked, just as FEMA is sucking in NY and NJ as they recover from Sandy.

Of course you learned all this from newmax right? Or did you go to NJ to check out what fema was doing?

Last edited:
when has Obama faced a KATRINA...thankfully the disasters that have hit under his RULE the government of those STATES were MORE RESPONSIBLE than the one in Louisiana and New Orleans with Katrina..all Obama had to do was show his face and PLEDGE MONEY...whoopee shit

you people are real friggen loser's..Bush sent in the National guard, saved hundreds of live and you STILL shit on him and the Guard...

Bush sent in blackwater too don't forget. Give work to republicans buddies (free stuff for republican buddies). Then the teapublicans whine about poor people buying twinkies and potato chips with their food stamps.

so that is your gripe while peoples live were being saved...GOT IT little petty child

Many Louisiana Republicans blame President Obama for Hurricane Katrina response ? even though the storm occurred more than 3 YEARS before he took office - NY Daily News

29% of Louisiana republicans blame Obama for the federal government's slow response to Katrina vs. 28% who blame Bush. The balance were unsure which one to blame.

These results demonstrate the blind stupid hatred republicans have for Obama.

The poll question was: "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?"

The only reason the question was asked in such a way was to try to get just these results; otherwise why would they even include Obama, who we all know was busy voting "Present" in the Senate at the time.

By the way, the poll also found 81% of Louisianans (?) approve of Drew Brees, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints; 47% had a favorable view of Duck Dynasty (the reality show); and Jesus, Abraham Lincoln and Mother Teresa were overwhelming viewed favorably. What a waste of time.

Here's a link to the poll:

In Louisiana, Clinton keeps up, governor falls - Public Policy Polling

Oh, by the way - 45% of the respondents to the poll were Democrats.

What an excuse.

Like if I asked which is the correct answer to 2 + 2? 4 or 5.

I guess that's too tricky a question for conservatives.

Bull - If the polling agency was trying to find out what the people thought about the event or who was responsible, they would not have included a clearly incorrect answer. The point was to try to get as many as possible to select the person that wasn't even there; purely a hit piece which means zero, nothing more. There are uninformed voters on both sides; like these Obama voters:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I[/ame]

The poll is obviously bullshit---but from someone who was here during and after Katrina, the problems were largely caused by an incompetent mayor and an idiot governor.

Mayor Nagin and Governor Blanco hated each other even though they were both democrats----why? because Nagin refused to support Blanco in the governor's race.

the result was that they refused to work together and sent mixed signals to DC as they attempted to make each other look bad. FEMA also sucked, just as FEMA is sucking in NY and NJ as they recover from Sandy.

Of course you learned all this from newmax right? Or did you go to NJ to check out what fema was doing?

I have friends in NJ who were hit by Sandy and are still waiting for FEMA. I have first hand information on both storms, what do you have?

obama is the messiah, of course he is more responsible than bush

The only people here who call President Obama "messiah" are RWrs.

the only people who treat him like a messiah are lib/dems.

We use that term because it accurately describes your blind loyalty and unquestioning acceptence of anything your "messiah" says or does. To you he is incapable of making a mistake, knows all, sees all, and should be crowned king of the world.

obama is the messiah, of course he is more responsible than bush

The only people here who call President Obama "messiah" are RWrs.

the only people who treat him like a messiah are lib/dems.

We use that term because it accurately describes your blind loyalty and unquestioning acceptence of anything your "messiah" says or does. To you he is incapable of making a mistake, knows all, sees all, and should be crowned king of the world.

They think if they deny they don't call him that it will change how people see them and the blind stupid love and loyalty they have for the man...

here's a perfect example
Quote: Originally Posted by Smilodonfatalis View Post
Many Louisiana Republicans blame President Obama for Hurricane Katrina response ? even though the storm occurred more than 3 YEARS before he took office - NY Daily News

29% of Louisiana republicans blame Obama for the federal government's slow response to Katrina vs. 28% who blame Bush. The balance were unsure which one to blame.

These results demonstrate the blind stupid hatred republicans have for Obama.

hate his fellow Amercians for some stupid poll all over OBAMA

Last edited:
The poll question was: "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?"

The only reason the question was asked in such a way was to try to get just these results; otherwise why would they even include Obama, who we all know was busy voting "Present" in the Senate at the time.

By the way, the poll also found 81% of Louisianans (?) approve of Drew Brees, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints; 47% had a favorable view of Duck Dynasty (the reality show); and Jesus, Abraham Lincoln and Mother Teresa were overwhelming viewed favorably. What a waste of time.

Here's a link to the poll:

In Louisiana, Clinton keeps up, governor falls - Public Policy Polling

Oh, by the way - 45% of the respondents to the poll were Democrats.

What an excuse.

Like if I asked which is the correct answer to 2 + 2? 4 or 5.

I guess that's too tricky a question for conservatives.

Bull - If the polling agency was trying to find out what the people thought about the event or who was responsible, they would not have included a clearly incorrect answer. The point was to try to get as many as possible to select the person that wasn't even there; purely a hit piece which means zero, nothing more. There are uninformed voters on both sides; like these Obama voters:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I[/ame]

It was a trick question...too tricky for conservatives. Realize the difference between your point and mine: you can always find an individual on either side that is dumb. But conservatives are consistently dumb as a group.

A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

Can someone tell me how this is possible?

They are almost as stupid as you are?

A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

Can someone tell me how this is possible?
Only a third? I'll see your measly third and top that with 39%

Where is Benghazi? 39% Of the Americans Who Think Benghazi Is a Big Deal Don't Know Where It Is

"Public Policy Polling found that of those surveyed who "think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history," an astonishing 39% could not even find Benghazi on a map. Ten percent (10%) said it is in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea and Liberia, and 4% were not willing to venture a guess."

Meh, I'll bet 55% of the people who voted for obama don't know where it is, and 85% can't even spell it.

Forum List

Back