A Thank You to Donald Trump

How does that help s0n?
It helps lots of people :thup:
You lost me on that one… Another mike helps a lot of people??? Are you OK there s0n?
It's "mic" little buddy :thup:
  1. mike - definition of mike by The Free Dictionary
    Mike - definition of mike by The Free Dictionary
    mike (mīk) Informal. n. A microphone. tr.v. miked, mik·ing, mikes. To supply with or transmit through a microphone. Mike (maɪk) n. 1. (Telecommunications ...
Mike - the coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large dick. he is liked by everyone

hey look at the mike over there bet he has a big dick

Urban Dictionary Mike

:rofl:

And then there's Mike the Headless Chicken.

Since this thread is about Doofus Drumpf, that seems appropriate too.

:rofl:

Thank you, Donald Trump, for speaking the truth. I hope you're beefing up your security because the left is getting very worried about the increase in your popularity.

The liberal death threats have probably already started.

I could see myself voting for Trump, if only out of curiosity to see what the hell's gonna happen. But I'd have to pound down a few beers before walking into the polls.
Now you are talking!!!
I'll tell you what. If through some insane plot twist it comes down to Trump and Hillary, I'll vote for Trump. :thup:

The liberals Threaten Trump!!

Why on God Green Earth would liberals threaten Trump?

Liberals Threaten Scott Walker--that is real, because Walker slaughter libs and their policies like terminator.(Note: Libs are trying there hardest not to let the GOP notice Scott Walker. But their hatred for the man keeps coming through!)

But Trump, he gives libs belly aches--from laughter. Libs think Trump is serving them the election on a Gold platter with a creme de mint on the side. Libs Love Trump--more than republicans.

I wouldn't vote for Trump but...what he said about McCain...I agree with completely. McCain was a horrible pilot and would have been washed out if his daddy wasn't an admiral. He actually caused more damage to Navy planes than any single North Vietnamese soldier manning an anti aircraft gun.

It was unfortunate for him that he got shot down. His failure there was just one of MANY planes McCain lost or destroyed. THAT is the truth. The sad truth is that McCains plane getting shot down probably saved good pilots THEIR lives not to mention millions of dollars worth of jet fighters.

McCain was not a hero. He got in front of microphones and cameras for the North Vietnamese and said whatever they told him to say. No big deal..but that's how it happened.

I don't know that I'll vote for him, and I don't like what he said about John McCain, and I don't care sometimes for the blustery testosteronics.

But, he will say some things I don't like, and some I do---if he will just keep saying what's on his mind.

How refreshing is that?

Hillary Clinton can only speak on very carefully selected talking points...and, more and more, she has to look down at a piece of paper to help her remember them. And, they all sound like lawyers wrote them for her, and perhaps they did, since she'll likely be indicted if she is not elected.

But, Trump has declared himself emancipated from the Political Correctness Codes written by hypocrites in New York and California...in Chicago and the White House...and he will say what is on his mind...and that will get him in trouble sometimes...but more important...he will give Americans a free airing of all that is wrong with this country.

And, he deserves a great big thank you for that.

I totally agree. Trump doesn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks about what he has to say. He says what he believes. If you don't like it then tough shit.

He's a breath of fresh air when you consider all the PC correct bullshit going on in DC and the "professional" politicians who do a pretty good job of taking care of themselves and fucking the taxpayers over.

I have no idea if Trump could win or even get the nomination. He's beholding to no one in DC. He's billionaire and doesn't need to play the DC games.

One thing I do know is that he will always say what he believes and if you like what he says you like it. If you don't then he could care the fuck less.

I wouldn't vote for Trump but...what he said about McCain...I agree with completely. McCain was a horrible pilot and would have been washed out if his daddy wasn't an admiral. He actually caused more damage to Navy planes than any single North Vietnamese soldier manning an anti aircraft gun.

It was unfortunate for him that he got shot down. His failure there was just one of MANY planes McCain lost or destroyed. THAT is the truth. The sad truth is that McCains plane getting shot down probably saved good pilots THEIR lives not to mention millions of dollars worth of jet fighters.

McCain was not a hero. He got in front of microphones and cameras for the North Vietnamese and said whatever they told him to say. No big deal..but that's how it happened.

I agree. All McCain did was survive and go to Congress on that survival. Is he a hero?? Not in my eyes.

He's just a guy who capitalized on his survival.

Another thank you goes out to Trump for revealing Grahams' cell phone # today in his home state! (even tho' it's probably an old #).
Still, it took balls!
It's a nice FU to the political whores taking this country down.

Forum List

Back