A Texas Tech student fatally shot an officer after being detained for drug use

• Banned
Cecilia and I pray for the continued safety of the students and the entire community,” he said.

Well that is like doing nothing.
If a cop is shot or otherwise harmed while contending with a dangerous criminal or protecting innocent life or property I regard the cop as a hero and I sincerely wish the offender is captured or killed. But when a cop is harmed while enforcing a drug law I couldn't care less. It's his own fault, so to hell with him. With the single exception of distributing to minors, drug laws are unnecessary, they involve victimless "offenses," and the police should not be involved with them. So they shouldn't be wasting their time and taxpayers money enforcing drug laws.

I could not be a cop because I would not enforce drug or prostitution laws. I would ignore any so-called drug or prostitution "offenses."

Cecilia and I pray for the continued safety of the students and the entire community,” he said.

Well that is like doing nothing.
If a cop is shot or otherwise harmed while contending with a dangerous criminal or protecting innocent life or property I regard the cop as a hero and I sincerely wish the offender is captured or killed. But when a cop is harmed while enforcing a drug law I couldn't care less. It's his own fault, so to hell with him. With the single exception of distributing to minors, drug laws are unnecessary, they involve victimless "offenses," and the police should not be involved with them. So they shouldn't be wasting their time and taxpayers money enforcing drug laws.

I could not be a cop because I would not enforce drug or prostitution laws. I would ignore any so-called drug or prostitution "offenses."

Lots of cops do that. Of course, they wait for their payoff before they start ignoring those things.

Lots of cops do that. Of course, they wait for their payoff before they start ignoring those things.
I'm sure there are many who ignore some things because they are not interested in punishing victimless "offenses" and doing things that justify hatred of the badge. Maybe not a lot of them, but there are some. Too bad there aren't more.

The punk will be executed. It's too bad it will take 15 years.

Forum List

Back