A Tash, A Goat, A Beard, or Clean Shaven:

I'm only familiar with clean and scruff....I'm curious about a mustache and/or beard.

Well, the best way to find out would be to grow one.
duck.gif

I'm Swedish....not Italian.:tomato:
you better watch out for those Italian women you just insulted
:lol:

Used to rock clean shaven or a little bit of shadow but a certain lady friend seems to prefer I grow it out.

What should I do?

Tell her to make you a sammich...and then tell her do to the dishes and the laundry.

While she is doing that, you will watch football and focus on growing your beard.

EZ, you got all that?

Used to rock clean shaven or a little bit of shadow but a certain lady friend seems to prefer I grow it out.

What should I do?

Tell her to make you a sammich...and then tell her do to the dishes and the laundry.

While she is doing that, you will watch football and focus on growing your beard.

EZ, you got all that?

Yeah, I'll be the one watching football while YOU are making me grilled cheese, scrubbing the pan you made it in, and washing the apron you wore while cooking it yo.

I have a beard , this one for about 2 years, I have had a beard off and on since I got out of the Marine Corps. I do not shave my neck so it is a full beard. Wife trims it back about every 3 months or so.

EZ, you got all that?

Yeah, I'll be the one watching football while YOU are making me grilled cheese, scrubbing the pan you made it in, and washing the apron you wore while cooking it yo.

What pan? I toast the bread, put a kraft single slice in it, and nuke it on a paper towel.

Bon Appetite.

What pan? I toast the bread, put a kraft single slice in it, and nuke it on a paper towel.

Bon Appetite.

Just make sure none of your back hair gets in that sammie.

That's nothing. What til you see my Backne.

Soft and silky full beard since I was 17. Always hated shaving, never shaved enough to thicken the hairs.

Clean-shaven. My employer has a pretty strict dress code. :lol:

Thought you were allowed neatly trimmed 'stash or beard? Not?
'Stash can't extend below the lip line or beyond a vertical line at the corner of the mouth. Not worth the effort.

Beards can be worn only by those granted a shaving waiver by a doctor due to shaving bumps, and must be trimmed to not over 1/4" long.

Clean-shaven. My employer has a pretty strict dress code. :lol:

Thought you were allowed neatly trimmed 'stash or beard? Not?
'Stash can't extend below the lip line or beyond a vertical line at the corner of the mouth. Not worth the effort.

Beards can be worn only by those granted a shaving waiver by a doctor due to shaving bumps, and must be trimmed to not over 1/4" long.

Someone is in the military. And, by the way, sound decision about the stache. No woman likes the military regulation Hitler stache.

Forum List

Back