A Suggestion. Should Trump Do A Speech At Pearl Harbour?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :eusa_dance: :hitit: He should. He should go to the scene of that horriffic day when those Germans who speak Austrian, bombed Pearl Harbour, oh wait, I meant the Japanese. :oops-28:
Trump should do a speech, make sure it's seen all over the world, and he can tell the story of how/when/why,,etc,,,the Japanese Bombed Hawaii in a cowardly fashion. Just like all "Cowardly Democrats"!!! Right! ??
Then Trump will assure that if he is President, what happened in Hawaii will never happen again, and also give a few warning shots to Iran and North Korea if they even think about making Nuclear Bombs !!! :udaman:

:2up: :eusa_dance: :hitit: He should. He should go to the scene of that horriffic day when those Germans who speak Austrian, bombed Pearl Harbour, oh wait, I meant the Japanese. :oops-28:
Trump should do a speech, make sure it's seen all over the world, and he can tell the story of how/when/why,,etc,,,the Japanese Bombed Hawaii in a cowardly fashion. Just like all "Cowardly Democrats"!!! Right! ??
Then Trump will assure that if he is President, what happened in Hawaii will never happen again, and also give a few warning shots to Iran and North Korea if they even think about making Nuclear Bombs !!! :udaman:
That's liberal nonsense you communist. He should go to Hiroshima and spit on as many Japanese soldier graves as he can find!

Yo Dingle Berry

FDR manipulated the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor in order to have a pretext to enter WWII.

The Hiroshima Myth and the Glorification of American Militarism

Forum List

Back