A Story You Will Only Hear From Me

• Banned
Gee, I wonder if this story would have got more attention if a white guy broke into a house and killed a black father and his 6 and 4 year old daughters

• Banned
This is just one story, what's crazy is that there are so many stories just like this that happen everyday.

But if just one story of a white killing a black happens, it will be bigger news then the war in Gaza

A Story You Will Only Hear From Me
This news channel must have terrible ratings then, since apparently nobody who lives in the area watched this piece except you.

• Banned
You didn't know about this till I told you

• Banned
The government should warn people about the very high rates of black crime and violence

Okay, then:

Man stabbed at Chandler golf course
A man was stabbed early Thursday morning after a group of people were involved in an altercation at the Bear Creek Golf Course in Chandler that resulted in a police pursuit that ended in a nearby canal, according to officials.

You didn't know about that until I told you. In fact all you will only hear this story from me.

Therefore we can only conclude there is a media whitewash of golf course stabbings.

Okay, then:

Man stabbed at Chandler golf course
A man was stabbed early Thursday morning after a group of people were involved in an altercation at the Bear Creek Golf Course in Chandler that resulted in a police pursuit that ended in a nearby canal, according to officials.

You didn't know about that until I told you. In fact all you will only hear this story from me.

Therefore we can only conclude there is a media whitewash of golf course stabbings.

A stabbing between people who knew each other is the same as a cross-racial triple homicide?

Are you people here really claiming that if a white man slaughtered a black family that it wouldn't be national news? Actually maybe it would be since it so rare an occurrence as to be statistically near zero.

Couldn't you find a story of a white guy killing a black family?

The government should warn people about the very high rates of black crime and violence

I thought you Teabaggers were all about keeping the government out of your lives.
I don't even vote, but people should be warned about staying out of black areas like they do in other countries

Forum List

Back