A Spark of Truth in a Sea of Lies

Steelfoot

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2017
Nearby
513fY28pTkL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This fine book is a must read for all decent, clean, moral, patriotic Americans.

It exposes the vile lie that the urban mudskins are victims of oppression in this country.

Indeed, the exact opposite is true: the innercity buh element is raised from infancy to be violent, stupid, shiftless, parasitic criminals.

Everybody knows this, but the smelly, sociopathic bastard-born shimebos and their scuzzy coalburner apologists and enablers screech and rant their raw hatred at anyone who speaks the truth.

The world's most pernicious, evil pestilence is not the North Koreans, ISIS, Russians, Ayatollahs or the Taliban. It is the hate-crazed, feral nightcrawlers of the melan element in our midst.

It's time to take action to save America from the diseased hoogabooga horde.

Know what we mean?

What is amazing is the over representation of black in almost everything. And if you don't over represent them they attach the label of racist. Watching TV one would think that over 50 percent of America is black, when in fact it is about 13 percent.

513fY28pTkL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This fine book is a must read for all decent, clean, moral, patriotic Americans.

It exposes the vile lie that the urban mudskins are victims of oppression in this country.

Indeed, the exact opposite is true: the innercity buh element is raised from infancy to be violent, stupid, shiftless, parasitic criminals.

Everybody knows this, but the smelly, sociopathic bastard-born shimebos and their scuzzy coalburner apologists and enablers screech and rant their raw hatred at anyone who speaks the truth.

The world's most pernicious, evil pestilence is not the North Koreans, ISIS, Russians, Ayatollahs or the Taliban. It is the hate-crazed, feral nightcrawlers of the melan element in our midst.

It's time to take action to save America from the diseased hoogabooga horde.

Know what we mean?
I agree with the discussion and context of the book, but your racist rant was out of order.

What is amazing is the over representation of black in almost everything. And if you don't over represent them they attach the label of racist. Watching TV one would think that over 50 percent of America is black, when in fact it is about 13 percent.
Well, over represented in every crime is what we should be concerned with.

1 in 35 blacks is in prison.
1 in 88 Hispanics
1 in 214 whites.

1 in 88 Hispanics
1 in 214 whites.
47 to 50 percent of the murders are committed by 13 percent of the population, sad, really sad.

• Banned
[QUOTE="Steelfoot, post: 17049497, member: 61939
Know what we mean?
I agree with the discussion and context of the book, but your racist rant was out of order.[/QUOTE]

"RAAAAAAAYISIST!" That's the go-to hate speech for your kind.

Know what we mean?

• Banned
We can never do enough for the screeching hoogabooga tribe.

Know what we mean?

[QUOTE="Steelfoot, post: 17049497, member: 61939
Know what we mean?
I agree with the discussion and context of the book, but your racist rant was out of order.

"RAAAAAAAYISIST!" That's the go-to hate speech for your kind.

Know what we mean?[/QUOTE]
I'm a conservative and strong Trump supporter who thinks Obama was probably the worst president in my lifetime, even worse than Carter. But it doesn't help our cause when someone goes into a racist rant like this and you step in to defend it. It just gives the left justification for the constant barrage of fake accusations of "racism". The OP took a credible topic and infected it with racism and bigotry, and in the process destroyed the valid points in the book he was focusing on. Do you agree with this kind of talk:

"exposes the vile lie that the urban mudskins are victims of oppression in this country."

Indeed, the exact opposite is true: the innercity buh element is raised from infancy to be violent, stupid, shiftless, parasitic criminals."

1 in 88 Hispanics
1 in 214 whites.
47 to 50 percent of the murders are committed by 13 percent of the population, sad, really sad.

Your source is nothing but right wing crazy ranting. Sounds like something Trump would say.

Please note the title of this thread.

We pride ourselves on speaking the plain, unvarnished TRUTH.

We never tippy-toe like timorous fairies around the loathsome pukeleft scuzzies with their endless shrieking about RAAAAAAAAY-SIZZUM.

The violent nature, incipient shiftlessness, congenital stupidity and and parasitic existence of the urban homies and hoes is undeniable, documented FACT.

All decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded Americans must speak the God's honest TRUTH.

Know what we mean?

This guy (the OP) should be on universal Ignore. It's the only way to get rid of him. He has the right to be a moron and shout it from the mountain tops, but we don't have to listen.
Yet I say that after coming to his thread. LOL

Last edited:
Your source is nothing but right wing crazy ranting. Sounds like something Trump would say.
You see, Free Will. You cite irrefutable hard data about the sociopathic acts of the buhboys and their big bubble-butt buffalinas, and a bedwetting pukeleft scuzzy shrieks that it is "right wing crazy ranting."

The pukes are willfully blind to the innercity hoogabooga pathologies.

Know what we mean?

Last edited:
This guy (the OP) should be on universal Ignore. It's the only way to get rid of him. He has the right to be a moron and shout it from the mountain tops, but we don't have to listen.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You are welcome here, Old Lady; we have a Big Tent.

Know what we mean?

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You are welcome here, Old Lady; we have a Big Tent.

Know what we mean?
I'm not sure whose sock you are, but not even as an Independent would I enter your smelly tent. Sorry.

You see, Free Will. You cite irrefutable hard data about the sociopathic acts of the buhboys and their big bubble-butt buffalinas, and a bedwetting pukeleft scuzzy shrieks that it is "right wing crazy ranting."

The pukes are willfully blind to the innercity hoogabooga pathologies.

Know what we mean?

Yep. You're another idiot.

We "Know what you mean". Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back