A Social Anarchist Who Is Good For Trump and Good For The Country

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
It is obviously a slow news weekend, so I want to introduce a new player that I just discovered on the political scene. His name is Mike Cernovich. He has been called the most fear d man on Twitter, has been banned from tv appearances, and is also one of the hottest pundits on the political scene. I heard him being interviewed on the Schnitt show hosted by pat Campbell and I was really intrigued. His presence is almost all on social media so I had to learn to pull up that stuff. He has written a book called gorilla mindset and it is mind blowing. There is an hour long utube video of him giving a gorilla mindset seminar and I r commend it to anyone, especially any republicans, rightwingers, and conservatives who despair that there are are no new young Turks to take the fight to the enemy. He is coarse, coherent, irreverent, insulting, crude, inspiring, independent........ Hell he is an ass kicking breath of fresh air. He will,disgust the liberal,pantywaists and deconstruct the establishment types. If you don't have a strong stomach, are pajama boy, or think the whole world should be feminized you should probably avoid him, he will have you questioning your beliefs. He has put out a bunch of utube videos and a web site called Danger and Play. I am not shilling for him as much as pointing out that there is a new big dog on the block and many political operatives are going to have to deal with him. He is not a party man at all, he is insanely independent, but he seems committed to outing corruption and hypocrisy wher ever he sees it. This is a new kind of warrior that we all would do well to study.

Forum List

Back