A small poll

1. What is your nickname? - Long Dong Silver

2. Why? - Because I make horses jealous

3. If you could choose your name what would it be? - Hugh Hefner

Geez Jim.. you been hanging around gas stations and sniffing the fumes a bit too much lately?

I think all the fumes are affecting your thought process, and probably your perception of size. :D

I actually did just gas up my car earlier today, maybe I did inhale more than I anticipated.

Maybe horses was a bit much, let's leave it at donkeys. :D

1. What is your nickname? I have a few... Tall Man, Baldy, Dr. Evil, to name a few. GOP Jeff was a self-given moniker.

2. Why? I'm tall and I shave my head. And I'm a Republican! :)

3. If you could choose your name what would it be? In Hawaii everyone called me Eiffel (like the Tower in France). I liked that one. I like GOP Jeff but it's more of an internet thing.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
1. What is your nickname? I have a few... Tall Man, Baldy, Dr. Evil, to name a few. GOP Jeff was a self-given moniker.

2. Why? I'm tall and I shave my head. And I'm a Republican! :)

3. If you could choose your name what would it be? In Hawaii everyone called me Eiffel (like the Tower in France). I liked that one. I like GOP Jeff but it's more of an internet thing.
I am such a lame brain that I just made the connection that GOP is Grand Ole Party!!!!!

Originally posted by Moi
I am such a lame brain that I just made the connection that GOP is Grand Ole Party!!!!!

Quite all right... here's all the other things it stands for, courtesy of acronymfinder.com.

GOP Grand Old Party (US Republican Party)
GOP Gauntlet of Power (item found in D&D-type games)
GOP General Outpost
GOP Generator Oil Pressure
GOP Gestion des Opérations et de la Production
GOP Gods of Plastic (Ultimate Frisbee team)
GOP God's Own Party (US Republican party)
GOP Government of Pakistan
GOP Government of Panama
GOP Government Of the People
GOP Gross Operating Profit
GOP Ground Observer Post
GOP Group Of Pictures (MPEG)
GOP Guidelines for Operational Planning (NATO)

Originally posted by Moi
1. What is your nickname?

2. Why?

3. If you could choose your name what would it be?
I have only had 2 nicknames: Spice - because I was born a redheaded italian and raised to speak my mind (which I do) and Victoria - because I'm somewhat old fashioned, ethically, and conservative

I guess they fit so I think I'd keep them but I've always wanted to be called "Cyndi" or "Candy" or some other fluffy, sexy name. But, fluffy and sexy I ain't.

I guess they fit so I think I'd keep them but I've always wanted to be called "Cyndi" or "Candy" or some other fluffy, sexy name. But, fluffy and sexy I ain't.

No offense, but "Candy" just screams 'airhead blonde' to me. I'd stick with Spice if I were you.:)

1. What is your nickname?

Hmmmm?...Only had a nickname/nicknames when I worked at a nursing home for a few years....

Gay Guys called me "Stud Muffin"
The rest called me "Georgie"

2. Why?

Well the gay guys liked my but,and couldn't help themselves I suppose...Yes..it was sexual harassment...but got tired of threatening them with my fist...That's to the face..so don't make assumptions....

The rest called me Georgie...cause a friend of mine worked there...and I'd allow his little frame of a man to call me that...made him feel bigger I suppose...(smile)....

So I had two sounding nicknames....both sound like a hairy rear end fantasy...but have to laugh....(smile).......What a world we live in....:)

3. If you could choose your name what would it be?

I like George...I use to be ashamed of the name..cause it sounds so old,corny...and just funny..Especialy growing up with that name,and tough enough being an identicle twin...(smile)...Curious George,George Washington,George of the Jungle,Witch way did he go George..wich way did he go?...and Georgie Porgy Pudin & Pie.........LOL!!!.........but I love my name...Especialy George Bailey..."It's a Wonderful Life"......(happy inside)!!!...wouldnt trade it for the world...and I love gardening & the soil...and George fits that name...and proud of it!!.....:)

1. What is your nickname and why?

- I have 2 actually...the first is Zac for my maiden name Zacarias when I was in the Marine Corps.

- the second is Anakin...my first name is Ana but I used to babysit these cute kids whose dad was in the MC and for some reason would call me Anakin instead of Ana (probably because their dad was a Star Wars fanatic!)....so that stuck as well!

2. If you could choose your name what would it be? I have always liked the name Lucy. I don't know why, but I just think that name would suit me?:huh:

Originally posted by ladyzac
1. What is your nickname and why?

- I have 2 actually...the first is Zac for my maiden name Zacarias when I was in the Marine Corps.

- the second is Anakin...my first name is Ana but I used to babysit these cute kids whose dad was in the MC and for some reason would call me Anakin instead of Ana (probably because their dad was a Star Wars fanatic!)....so that stuck as well!

2. If you could choose your name what would it be? I have always liked the name Lucy. I don't know why, but I just think that name would suit me?:huh:
welcome aboard!

Forum List

Back