A simple Republican way to create 20 million jobs

1) Make unions illegal ( 10 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

2) make minimum wage illegal ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

3) end business taxation; especially tax incentives to off-shore jobs ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

4) make inflation illegal ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

5) make Federal debt illegal( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

6) send illegal workers home(8 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

8) cut pay of government workers in half( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

10) end needless business regulations ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

12) support unlimited free trade( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

14) privatize education, social security ( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

15) end payroll taxes ( 1 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Since Democrats always oppose wisdom and common sense the only serious option is to make them illegal as the Constitution intended.

That would make 20 million Jobs. For China!

of course if true you would not be so afraid to explain how would you??
CON$ worship the ChiCom wage/labor model and want Americans to be the same kind of paid slaves. CON$ want Americans to leave their homes and families and live in dorms at work, slaving away for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for $17 US per day.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: These particular jobs, the flexibility we need cannot happen in the United States." And this New York Times story spells it out. As I say, they leave out one crucial factor here and that's unions, to help explain why manufacturing in America can't compete with the way the ChiComs do it.

Let me give you a fascinating statistic that will put this in perspective. The primary manufacturing company for Apple's products is called Foxconn, Hon Hai Precision Industry, and they make electronic gadgets for practically everybody. Apple is one of their largest customers. They have, at one factory, 230,000 employees. One factory: 230,000 employees. Most of them live in dormitories on the site of the factory. There's a hospital, there are kitchens. This place goes through... I wish I could remember. The tonnage of pork and rice every month this place goes through to feed its employees is astounding. They have 230,000 employees in one factory. They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

White Collar ENTITLEMENTS, Wall Street crooks, the nations largest banks, the war for oil control and the medical insurance industry!

Workers ARE NOT killing Economy!

People on the job = a strong economy.

Keeping people out of jobs will bring on a series of local tax increases by way of user fees. YES user fees are aka taxes no matter what.

How does putting people out of jobs create economic growth?

AGAIN it's not unions breaking the economy it is Big Dollar White Collar ENTITLEMENTS, Wall Street crooks, the nations largest banks, the war for oil control and the medical insurance industry!

Big Dollar White Collar ENTITLEMENTS are killing the economy and our wallets
Still a Bad Idea | Dollars & Sense

"Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill)"

UUA: A Voice of Economic Populism

CON$ worship the ChiCom wage/labor model and want Americans to be the same kind of paid slaves..

if you have evidence of that I'll pay $10,000. Bet or runaway again with your lying liberal tail between your legs
I already gave the evidence of your MessiahRushie worshiping your fellow ChiComs, which is why you edited it out.
And you still owe me $10 grand from the last bet you lost!!! So now you owe $20 grand, pay up or run away again with your lying CON$ervoFascist tail between your lying CON$ervoFascist legs. :eusa_liar:

January 23, 2012
RUSH: These particular jobs, the flexibility we need cannot happen in the United States." And this New York Times story spells it out. As I say, they leave out one crucial factor here and that's unions, to help explain why manufacturing in America can't compete with the way the ChiComs do it.

Let me give you a fascinating statistic that will put this in perspective. The primary manufacturing company for Apple's products is called Foxconn, Hon Hai Precision Industry, and they make electronic gadgets for practically everybody. Apple is one of their largest customers. They have, at one factory, 230,000 employees. One factory: 230,000 employees. Most of them live in dormitories on the site of the factory. There's a hospital, there are kitchens. This place goes through... I wish I could remember. The tonnage of pork and rice every month this place goes through to feed its employees is astounding. They have 230,000 employees in one factory. They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

Typical Facist Pig RINO attitude = don't pay good wages to hard working americans whether they be republicans or democrats.

Paying workers less money will not boost the economy nor will it create jobs....

Unions are all about good wages,40 hour work week instead of 80 hour work week

Regulations come as a result of white collar criminal activity such as fraud,Iran Contra,Watergate aka spying on democrats and
screwing employees such as Wal-Mart locking night shift employees inside the stores and Sen Bill Frist familiy pulling a multi billion
fraud operaion on Medicare etc etc etc

RINO?? Do you even know what it means? :cuckoo:

CON$ worship the ChiCom wage/labor model and want Americans to be the same kind of paid slaves..

if you have evidence of that I'll pay $10,000. Bet or runaway again with your lying liberal tail between your legs
I already gave the evidence of your MessiahRushie worshiping.

dear do you have evidence about "same kind of paid slaves", not of Rush worship.

Bet or run away with you liberal tail between your legs .

Do you fool yourself by trying to change subject or by pretending Rush invented free trade???

3) end business taxation; especially tax incentives to off-shore jobs ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Since Democrats always oppose wisdom and common sense the only serious option is to make them illegal as the Constitution intended.

What a BS post.

Please explain how making unions illegal would create 10 million new jobs?
Just fer instance.

What a BS post.

Please explain how making unions illegal would create 10 million new jobs?
Just fer instance.

union violence and high wages drove 30 million jobs overseas. Make the liberal unions illegal and perhaps 10 million would come back. Its really simple but sadly not to a liberal

I already gave the evidence of your MessiahRushie worshiping.

dear do you have evidence about "same kind of paid slaves", not of Rush worship.

Bet or run away with you liberal tail between your legs .

Do you fool yourself by trying to change subject or by pretending Rush invented free trade???
Your MessiahRushie just admitted he wants to do away with unions so
America can compete with the ChiComs 12 hour $17US per day slave labor.

You now owe me $30,000, pay up welsher!

January 23, 2012

You forgot a BIGGIE:

Fire all the adult janitors and replace them with children at a fraction of the pay.

Dems oppose but slime bucket Newt loves it.

Your MessiahRushie

Another lie and another 10,000 bet you won't take. Adam Smith liked free trade long before Rush was born.

just admitted he wants to do away with unions so
America can compete with the ChiComs 12 hour $17US per day slave labor.

utterly perfectly dumb and liberal !!!compete does not mean at the same wage. We have 120 million jobs here that compete rather well despite far higher wages as does Europe. America has always had a high standard of living and a high wage but this not mean we had no jobs. Some countries always have higher wages but this doe not mean they lose jobs and go bankrupt.

Liberal unions, liberal illegals, and liberal taxes have hurt us not the saintly Chinese who provide us with so many low priced goods that raise our standard of living. Also, balance the budget and 100% of the dollars that go to China and Japan will have to come back to buy our goods and instantly end the recession!!!!

Liberals are always 100% ignorant of economics. They simply lack the IQ to understand it!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to hear where your job estimates come from.

For example, this one:

if you had Republican competition in health care it would cut costs by about $4000 per person. That means Americas could spent a ton more than than they do now on other things and thereby create millions of new jobs. Sorry

</thread> Since you're just another crackpot.

Okay, now I'm convinced you are some kind of high-functioning retard.

Hey, has it occurred to you there's a good reason why there are unions and minimum wage laws and public education?

The economy has to work for all of us, not just the wealthy.

Typical Facist Pig RINO attitude = don't pay good wages to hard working americans whether they be republicans or democrats.

Paying workers less money will not boost the economy nor will it create jobs....

Unions are all about good wages,40 hour work week instead of 80 hour work week

Regulations come as a result of white collar criminal activity such as fraud,Iran Contra,Watergate aka spying on democrats and
screwing employees such as Wal-Mart locking night shift employees inside the stores and Sen Bill Frist familiy pulling a multi billion
fraud operaion on Medicare etc etc etc

Unions exist to get their Members as much money as the can for the Least amount of work possible.

Not sure why you would think that helps our Economy.

no,no,no.... unions exist for one reason and one reason only.... member count and dues...... nothing more then that.

I do agree about the least amount of work possible too.

I am not in favor for much of that list either.

For instance, I don't believe we should illegalize unions. ?

why not, they drove about 20 million jobs off shore???????

Ok, so you have to violate someone's rights to correct this, and you'd opt to eliminate workers' rights to organize in lieu of making the offshoring illegal (or unprofitable anyway)?

I am not in favor for much of that list either.

For instance, I don't believe we should illegalize unions. On the other hand, Ido think unions(especially the "Big Corporate" type of unions such as the SEIU) do need to have some restrictions in terms of how they negotiate.

Also, I do not see anything wrong with how education in this country is funded(you have both private and public schools. I doubt having only private schools will help much with the education needs of todays youth. Living in Florida also has opened my eyes to how some "private schools" are no more than diploma mills. Worst than some of the worst public schools.

Come to think about it--I don't think that your post is suported by most conservatives. Maybe I should ask the question of the conservativres(I am not one, by the way)

Hey conservatives, Do you agree with the op?

He's a nut.

Lets pretend he's right and all this would create 20 million jobs.

that leave about 3 million UE. which is less than 1% of the population. UE has never been that low in my memory and I doubt it ever has been. [4% is considered effective 0%]

while some of it would work and is true, it's all over the top.

1) Make unions illegal ( 10 million new jobs) Democrats oppose Unconstitutional.

2) make minimum wage illegal ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose minimum didn't and doesn't work.

4) make inflation illegal ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose how the hell do you propose to do that?

5) make Federal debt illegal( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose and so do the Republicans, so good luck getting that lead balloon to fly.

6) send illegal workers home(8 million new jobs) Democrats oppose uhm, we do that everyday, and as a matter of fact, the obama admin has sent more home than any other.

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose That would be awesome.

8) cut pay of government workers in half( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose Vets are government workers, sooo, fuck you.

9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose All states should accept all insurance. In the states that do, premiums are low.

10) end needless business regulations ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose :clap2:

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose how will this create jobs?

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose how does this create jobs?

14) privatize education, social security ( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose yeeaahh. how the hell does education get privatized? And I HATE the idea of government investing my money.

15) end payroll taxes ( 1 million new jobs) Democrats oppose why stop there?

make Democrats illegal?

I hope it's the lack of sleep and you're not totally insane.

make Democrats illegal?

I hope it's the lack of sleep and you're not totally insane.

why insane?? The purpose of the Constitution was to produced a limited government with a few enumerated powers. The liberals are treasonously 100% opposed and thus should at the least be made illegal. Why did you think the liberals spied for Stalin?? Becuase they were pro-American?

Forum List

Back