A Simple Question

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The next president is going to be cleaning up Obama's messes and even though not as flashy as the meltdown they are likely to be more persistent. What kind of lunatic wants to deal with nuclear tensions with Russia, China, Pakistan and Iran? They've all gotten worse under Obama although only marginally in the case of China. They've all got delivery systems of varying levels of dependability.

He has set up a can't win situation in the ME with the loonie tunes of both the Shia and Sunni acting out to swamp Europe with refugees.

What kind of idiot wants to be handed this kind of mess?

I don't get why anyone would want to be President anymore no matter what kind of situation they are being handed your blamed for everything that goes wrong in the world both at home and overseas given no credit for anything that goes right it's got to be the most pain in the ass thankless job there is.

I have no serious problems with any of the answers so far but I do wonder about the political hacks who get excited about Warren v. Clinton or Rubio v. Walker.

The next president is going to be cleaning up Obama's messes and even though not as flashy as the meltdown they are likely to be more persistent. What kind of lunatic wants to deal with nuclear tensions with Russia, China, Pakistan and Iran? They've all gotten worse under Obama although only marginally in the case of China. They've all got delivery systems of varying levels of dependability.

He has set up a can't win situation in the ME with the loonie tunes of both the Shia and Sunni acting out to swamp Europe with refugees.

What kind of idiot wants to be handed this kind of mess?
Obama got stuck with Bush, Clinton will get stuck with Obama.

And Bush got stuck with what was until then the biggest crash in history in the 2000-3 dot bomb but how does that address the question?

The blue states will see ever greater infrastructure and unfunded liabilities problems.

Ever greater automation whether robots, 3-D printing or biotech is coming down the road for everybody.

The middle-class is going to go bye. Without STEM (Scientific, Technical, Engineering and Math) education pretty much everyone will be unemployable.

The good news is that as Best of the Worst the US will end up with a higher percentage of the world's brainiacs.

You might want to hit the forums button or simply punch report on your own post. You are off-topic and the mods do try to help new posters.

Forum List

Back