a simple question for democrats: Is "the president" biden above the law?

Is "the president" biden above the law?

• Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • looks like it

• uncertain

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Is "the president" biden above the law?

Site

I believe the following is said by Senator Kennedy

Senator Grassley, who has a great deal of credibility, has received a document from a whistleblower inside the FBI based on a trusted informant that says President Biden has been bribed and that the people that bribed him have tapes. Now, I don't know if all of that is true or not, but we're entitled to see that document. First, the FBI said, well, we can't even tell you that it exists. And then they said, you can see it, but it has to be redacted. They won't tell us whether they've even investigated the allegations. The only people who can fix this are the head of the FBI and the attorney general. So the American people understandably have doubts and only Chris Wray and the attorney general can address those doubts.

comment

Senator Kennedy is always a delight to listen to... uses humor, even though topic is serious as a heart attack...

However, I don't agree w/ him that the FBI should not be defunded or at least under-funded until the corruption ends

Last edited:
FBI said, well, we can't even tell you that it exists. And then they said, you can see it [Dims always lie but the useful idiots always believe them anyway! :bang3: ] but it has to be redacted. They won't tell us whether they've even investigated the allegations... So the American people understandably have doubts

Well, we have our answer, don't we?

Hunter gets in virtually zero trouble for all his crimes

But hey... maybe looking on the bright side.. Don't we have more evidence, because of this case/plea deal, of .. you know.. things like: where he got that money that he didnt pay taxes on???

Forum List

Back