A similarity between Muslims and Democrats

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.

Guys syrenn doesn't hate Muslims.....at all I mean it's like 1% believable....we'll give her some credit for that

I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.

You have hit the nail on the head.

The biggest similarity is that Republicans hate all minorities, except billionaires. They kneel before billionaires.

Guys syrenn doesn't hate Muslims.....at all I mean it's like 1% believable....we'll give her some credit for that
She nailed it. And pointing out the truth is not hate.

Is it too much to ask that we stick with the dictionary definitions of words? This habit of leftists redefining words to suit their agenda is some tiresome shit.

I have pointed out to him in other threads that stating the truth is not hate...... He does not seem to understand that.

The biggest similarity is that Republicans hate all minorities, except billionaires. They kneel before billionaires.

And the biggest similarity is that democrat and radical muslim tactics seem to be about the same.

She nailed it. And pointing out the truth is not hate.

Is it too much to ask that we stick with the dictionary definitions of words? This habit of leftists redefining words to suit their agenda is some tiresome shit.

I have pointed out to him in other threads that stating the truth is not hate...... He does not seem to understand that.
People with something to hide will see the truth as hate.

Syrreen your a joke you hate so much....anyone can tell on your posts unless if he is bigoted

Forum List

Back