A similarity between Muslims and Democrats

Syrreen your a joke you hate so much....anyone can tell on your posts unless if he is bigoted

lol..... keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

The truth is not hate.

I would love to love you. But you need to admit you hate muslims...after I saw your posts adm rants about Muslims...I could easily tell you hated em:tongue::D.

I don't hate muslims...i am however not blind to what they do, support, follow and believe.

The truth is not hate.

I would love to love you. But you need to admit you hate muslims...after I saw your posts adm rants about Muslims...I could easily tell you hated em:tongue::D.

I don't hate muslims...i am however not blind to what they do, support, follow and believe.

That's like sayinng I don't hate sluts but they suck so much cock and get banged in the ass

I don't want to hear your rant I already heard it. Not credible at all.:lol:

That's like sayinng I don't hate sluts but they suck so much cock and get banged in the ass

She's never going to sleep with you acting like that, kid. :lol:

The truth is not hate.

There are three branches of Islam, beyond the five pillars are many differing beliefs, practices, and traditions. Islamic is a monotheistic and Abrahamic faith. Perhaps someone can explain the primary branches to you......or perhaps NOT.

poor thing.....

but if that makes you feel good about yourself..... :thup:

The 3 great evils in the world are Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back