A similarity between Muslims and Democrats

The 3 great evils in the world are Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party.
But only one of those groups wants to kill you, Chris.

And it's not the one your moonbattery says it is.

I dont see any Muslims trying to kill me bro....where are they so violent in America? What city?
You do know there's more to the world than America, right?

Drooling idiot leftists see threats to their political power as threats to humanity. They're morons.

But only one of those groups wants to kill you, Chris.

And it's not the one your moonbattery says it is.

I dont see any Muslims trying to kill me bro....where are they so violent in America? What city?

Drooling idiot leftists see threats to their political power as threats to humanity. They're morons.

I'm American and have been to the Middle east many times...i met many Europeans there...and they were having a blast. Still no one tried to kill me.

I'm American and have been to the Middle east many times...i met many Europeans there...and they were having a blast. Still no one tried to kill me.

having a blast?

hahahahahaha

Achmed_the_Dead_Terrorist_2_by_acidproject.jpg

I would love to love you. But you need to admit you hate muslims...after I saw your posts adm rants about Muslims...I could easily tell you hated em:tongue::D.

I don't hate muslims...i am however not blind to what they do, support, follow and believe.

There are three branches of Islam, beyond the five pillars are many differing beliefs, practices, and traditions. Islamic is a monotheistic and Abrahamic faith. Perhaps someone can explain the primary branches to you......or perhaps NOT.

Another expert on Islam speaks.

Not.

FYI There are 5 branches of Sunni Islam alone.

I would love to love you. But you need to admit you hate muslims...after I saw your posts adm rants about Muslims...I could easily tell you hated em:tongue::D.

I don't hate muslims...i am however not blind to what they do, support, follow and believe.

There are three branches of Islam, beyond the five pillars are many differing beliefs, practices, and traditions. Islamic is a monotheistic and Abrahamic faith. Perhaps someone can explain the primary branches to you......or perhaps NOT.

and what does that have to do....with anything regarding the OP?

It's conservatives who are trying to control women and pushing for more control of Christianity over government [theocracy].

It's conservatives who are trying to control women and pushing for more control of Christianity over government [theocracy].

i am not saying they dont....

but its the liberals who riot and brun....... its the liberals who want special protection...

Let me guess, when Pelosi argues that we, as Christians, should support government health care she isn't arguing for Christianity in our government because she is a liberal.

I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.

It takes a really retarded female skank to support the American Taliban. Holy shit...

I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.

It takes a really retarded female skank to support the American Taliban. Holy shit...

damn... ravi will be so disappointed you think she is a skank.

Forum List

Back