A Sign That We Will Become a Moral Country Again

Strawman? I simply said I would love to see you try and introduce sex education in public schools that includes information about blowjobs, handjobs and other forms of sex that do not include standard intercourse.
It’s already there

Kids likely know MORE than their parents

Why the hell would anyone want to ban rubbers for? These off the wall Republicans make me as sick as being forced at gun point to have sex with Nancy Pelosi
She wouldn’t go within 1000 feet of you
So…no worries

Strawman? I simply said I would love to see you try and introduce sex education in public schools that includes information about blowjobs, handjobs and other forms of sex that do not include standard intercourse.

Since I never said a thing about 'sex education in schools' , why not try to explain why you think people practicing abstinence get pregnant anyway? Are they being impregnated in swimming pools? By UFO's?

Last edited:
Since I never said a thuing about 'sex education in schools' , why not try to explain why you think people practicing abstinence get pregnant anyway? Are they being impregnated in swimming pools? By UFO's?

I am the one that mentioned abstinence education. And the fact that it doesn't work.

The fact that there were numerous homes for unwed mothers prior to the 1960s shows it never worked.

I did not say abstinence does not work. But expecting all teens to abstain is ridiculous.

I am the one that mentioned abstinence education. And the fact that it doesn't work.

The fact that there were numerous homes for unwed mothers prior to the 1960s shows it never worked.

I did not say abstinence does not work. But expecting all teens to abstain is ridiculous.

lol so you think encouraging teens to have sex works better?

We also had prisons for violent criminals. Should we encourage murders because we always had them in the past anyway? Do you really believe rates of teenage pregnancies has gone down compared to prior to the 1960s?

lol so you think encouraging teens to have sex works better?

We also had prisons for violent criminals. Should we encourage murders because we always had them in the past anyway? Do you really believe rates of teenage pregnancies has gone down compared to prior to the 1960s?
You accuse me of making a Strawman argument and this post this drivel?? lolol!

No, I said nothing about encouraging teens to have sex. You get mad when you think I am putting words in your mouth, but you have no problem doing it.

When my 3 kids were in their early teens, I put a bowl of condoms in the cupboard for them. I told them that my rule was 'No Sex' until you are an adult. But if they were going to break my rule, I didn't want them to die or ruin their lives for it.

Making contraceptives available is not the same as encouraging them to have sex.

You accuse me of making a Strawman argument and this post this drivel?? lolol!

No, I said nothing about encouraging teens to have sex. You get mad when you think I am putting words in your mouth, but you have no problem doing it.

When my 3 kids were in their early teens, I put a bowl of condoms in the cupboard for them. I told them that my rule was 'No Sex' until you are an adult. But if they were going to break my rule, I didn't want them to die or ruin their lives for it.

Making contraceptives available is not the same as encouraging them to have sex.

Yes, you lost, so go ahead and snivel.

Look it up, idiot.

I don;t think it's listed under idiot.
Did you find your picture there under 'idiot?' LOL

Kamala Harris’s ancestors were infamous slave-owners, her own father claims in op-ed​

Did you find your picture there under 'idiot?' LOL

Kamala Harris’s ancestors were infamous slave-owners, her own father claims in op-ed​

Looks like a very biased source you created.

Forum List

Back