A sign of the times.

Enough already. Your bunched tried to emulate the stupid Comey last minute thing. It didn't work. And if I look at all the crap from 2016, Rump was supported heavily by outside sources through that same media. The Media just didn't let the lies and bs happen this time around. Try telling the truth and maybe someone will listen when you actually ARE telling the truth. We just can't tell about you Rumpers anymore.

You lost. Get over it.

You Bidenbots just don't get it. You set the precedent we are just following your example. What could be wrong with that? :dunno:

Get yours while they last!

View attachment 434888

106984301_2779776352309315_8814911922237561183_n.jpg

132568572_3733896386631614_8467452294066238275_n.jpg

Enough already. Your bunched tried to emulate the stupid Comey last minute thing. It didn't work. And if I look at all the crap from 2016, Rump was supported heavily by outside sources through that same media. The Media just didn't let the lies and bs happen this time around. Try telling the truth and maybe someone will listen when you actually ARE telling the truth. We just can't tell about you Rumpers anymore.

You lost. Get over it.

We won and we will continue to win...you won't be able to steal them all...Trump won in a landslide...I don't care what some mushroom like you thinks....mushrooms are use to thriving on horseshit.....

Here's your sign......

View attachment 434913

Most of them really think Trump won in a landslide. There's just no reasoning with fantasy.

Oh well. Let 'em.

Of course he did. 74 million is WAY WAY more than 81 million. When you live in self-delusion La La Land.

It's right there in the word. "Seventy-four": four syllables. "Eighty-one" ---- only three.

You lost. Get over it.

We won and we will continue to win...you won't be able to steal them all...Trump won in a landslide...I don't care what some mushroom like you thinks....mushrooms are use to thriving on horseshit.....

Here's your sign......

View attachment 434913

Most of them really think Trump won in a landslide. There's just no reasoning with fantasy.

Oh well. Let 'em.

Of course he did. 74 million is WAY WAY more than 81 million. When you live in self-delusion La La Land.

It's right there in the word. "Seventy-four": four syllables. "Eighty-one" ---- only three.

Oh. Well that makes sense.

MAGA!

Forum List

Back