A Shoddy EPA Scam

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The big-money glory days of solar panels and wind farms created for environmental parasites are gradually coming to an end. Proof: The EPA is desperate for anything that will fund new tax dollar industries for the parasites:

The Environmental Protection Agency has its eyes on pollution from backyard barbecues.

The agency announced that it is funding a University of California project to limit emissions resulting in grease drippings with a special tray to catch them and a "catalytic" filtration system.

The $15,000 project has the "potential for global application," said the school.

The school said that the technology they will study with the EPA grant is intended to reduce air pollution and cut the health hazards to BBQ "pit masters" from propane-fueled cookers.

Backyard burger and wiener roasts targeted by EPA
By Paul Bedard | March 13, 2015 | 11:44 am

Backyard burger and wiener roasts targeted by EPA WashingtonExaminer.com

You know the global warming fraud ran out of gas when environmental freakazoids cannot sell tickets for their propaganda documentaries. So-called entertainment movies built around environment garbage themes are not far behind documentaries:

Merchants of Doubt, a new documentary film designed to paint climate change sceptics as “pundits for hire” in the pay of big business, has tanked at the box office.

Anti-Climate Sceptic Film ‘Merchants of Doubt’ Bombs at Box Office
by Donna Rachel Edmunds14 Mar 2015

Anti-Climate Sceptic Film Merchants of Doubt Bombs at Box Office - Breitbart

I think they should develop a human respirator that can be surgically and permanently attached to the human face. The initial test subjects would be -- of course -- the environmentalist crowd who spew more hot air emissions than anyone else on earth.

$15,000?

You guys used to complain about billions being wasted? Have you had to lower your sights?

Billions to clean up backyard barbecues? I think not.

Did you forget that the EPA's bugdet is controlled by Congress and that Congress is currently controlled by YOUR party?

Billions to clean up backyard barbecues? I think not.

Did you forget that the EPA's bugdet is controlled by Congress and that Congress is currently controlled by YOUR party?

To Crick: Are you just playing dumb, or is it the real thing?

EPA regulations creating an industry to manufacture a "catalytic" filtration system for tens of millions of barbecue units will absorb billions of tax dollar subsidies in the first 20 years alone. Wall Street ‘investors’ and the parasites employed in the industry will soak up the subsidies not to mention the money consumers will pay. Once it is up and running it will be impossible to shut it down.

I put gas in my car this morning. While hanging up the pump hose, about 5 little drops of gas fell to the pavement.

That made me think... 5 little drops times hundreds of millions of fill-ups per year = what? :dunno:

People and government both waste their time, energy, and money pursuing such bullshit causes.

The big-money glory days of solar panels and wind farms created for environmental parasites are gradually coming to an end. Proof: The EPA is desperate for anything that will fund new tax dollar industries for the parasites:

The Environmental Protection Agency has its eyes on pollution from backyard barbecues.

The agency announced that it is funding a University of California project to limit emissions resulting in grease drippings with a special tray to catch them and a "catalytic" filtration system.

The $15,000 project has the "potential for global application," said the school.

The school said that the technology they will study with the EPA grant is intended to reduce air pollution and cut the health hazards to BBQ "pit masters" from propane-fueled cookers.

Backyard burger and wiener roasts targeted by EPA
By Paul Bedard | March 13, 2015 | 11:44 am

Backyard burger and wiener roasts targeted by EPA WashingtonExaminer.com

You know the global warming fraud ran out of gas when environmental freakazoids cannot sell tickets for their propaganda documentaries. So-called entertainment movies built around environment garbage themes are not far behind documentaries:

Merchants of Doubt, a new documentary film designed to paint climate change sceptics as “pundits for hire” in the pay of big business, has tanked at the box office.

Anti-Climate Sceptic Film ‘Merchants of Doubt’ Bombs at Box Office
by Donna Rachel Edmunds14 Mar 2015

Anti-Climate Sceptic Film Merchants of Doubt Bombs at Box Office - Breitbart
The film made just $23,300 in its opening weekend, ranking it the 314th best opening weekend ever for a documentary film in the United States, according to the Heartland Institute.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Put the barbeque scam to one side. Dr. Paugh provides facts and figures that should give everyone enough proof to label environmentalists as parasites til the end of time, or at least longer than it will take mankind to overheat the atmosphere.

If there were not so many thieves in the federal government DR. Paugh’s numbers would put environmental crooks in jail until polar bears learn how to make ice cubes.

images

Proof of economic fraud has long been overwhelming; so I’ve chosen one related topic that should ally the animal rights crowd with the Right-to-Life people:

Having researched the wind and solar power generation extensively, and having written a bestseller and numerous articles on the topic, I know that renewable energy is neither cheap, nor clean, nor victimless. There are millions of animal casualties, chopped birds by wind turbines and fried birds by solar panels’ heat flux; animals experience bizarre behavior, fertility issues, and spontaneous abortion of fetuses when living in close proximity to wind farms; humans experience serious health effects as well when in close proximity to wind turbines and from their home smart meters attached to the smart grid.

By Hook and By Crook, You Are Going to Pay for Climate Change
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
March 21, 2015

By Hook and By Crook You Are Going to Pay for Climate Change

Forum List

Back