A Rare Bit of Sanity in CA - Judge Doesn't Drop Felony Charges Against The Very Evil Yvette Fallarca

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
What an encouraging and refreshingly surprising development! A California Judge has refused to drop the felony charges against BAMN Activist Yvette Felarca. She is a poster thug for Antifa Evil.

Sacramento County Superior Court Judge Michael Savage moved forward the felony case against activist and Berkeley Unified School District middle school teacher Yvette Felarca and two other activists, denying requests from Felarca’s lawyer to drop the charges.

Charges against Felarca include a felony charge of assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury and two misdemeanor charges of rioting and inciting a riot. These charges originated from protests against a 2016 neo-Nazi rally, which was organized by members of two white supremacist groups, the Traditionalist Worker Party, or TWP, and the Golden State Skinheads, or GSS.

Felarca, also a member of By Any Means Necessary, or BAMN, a anti-fascist group, said the charges were discriminatory....

Judge denies request to drop felony charges against Berkeley activist Yvette Felarca

Last edited:
What an encouraging and refreshingly surprising development! A California Judge has refused to drop the felony charges against BAMN Activist Yvette Fallarca. She is a poster thug for Antifa Evil.

Sacramento County Superior Court Judge Michael Savage moved forward the felony case against activist and Berkeley Unified School District middle school teacher Yvette Felarca and two other activists, denying requests from Felarca’s lawyer to drop the charges.

Charges against Felarca include a felony charge of assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury and two misdemeanor charges of rioting and inciting a riot. These charges originated from protests against a 2016 neo-Nazi rally, which was organized by members of two white supremacist groups, the Traditionalist Worker Party, or TWP, and the Golden State Skinheads, or GSS.

Felarca, also a member of By Any Means Necessary, or BAMN, a anti-fascist group, said the charges were discriminatory....

Judge denies request to drop felony charges against Berkeley activist Yvette Felarca
Good

she, and her peers, should hang as high, figuratively, as their counterparts

What an encouraging and refreshingly surprising development! A California Judge has refused to drop the felony charges against BAMN Activist Yvette Fallarca. She is a poster thug for Antifa Evil.

She’ll be found innocent. The Nazi’s have certainly made inroads, but they’re not that far yet.

She’ll be found innocent. The Nazi’s have certainly made inroads, but their not that far yet.

Oh look the poseur wanna be protester is supporting thugs and fascists.

LOL.

She’ll be found innocent. The Nazi’s have certainly made inroads, but their not that far yet.

LOL.
^ ironic

LOL.
^ ironic

I'm not the one supporting people beating up other people for their political views.

You seem to be a fan boi of it.

Good

she, and her peers, should hang as high, figuratively, as their counterparts

I'm horrified that she actually teaches children. That's a form of child abuse, imo.

LOL.
^ ironic

I'm not the one supporting people beating up other people for their political views.

Alt-right Nazi’s show up armed and ready for violence. If they want it, why should I blame somebody for giving it to them?

LOL.
^ ironic

Alt-right Nazi’s show up armed and ready for violence. If they want it, why should I blame somebody for giving it to them?

The ones that start fighting should be prosecuted. This wanna-be Rosa Luxemberg started it, she's gonna get whats coming to her.

And the best way to deal with actual Nazis is to ignore their ass. morons like you are turning them into focus points and giving them the attention they crave.

LOL.
^ ironic

The violence was committed by Antifa, bub. The Nazi guy just tried to keep them from hitting him.

LOL.
^ ironic

The violence was committed by Antifa, bub. The Nazi guy just tried to keep them from hitting him.
No sympathy. I hope they got him good.

LOL.
^ ironic

Oh course you do.

You are the goon squad and you're hating free speech.
Beep.
Beep.

Oh course you do.

Beep.
Beep.
When it’s against Nazi’s, I give people a pass

Oh course you do.

Beep.
Beep.

Just like a good little Stasi.

Oh course you do.

Beep.
Beep.

Don’t care, Nazi :fu:

Oh course you do.

Beep.
Beep.

Don’t care, Nazi :fu:

You need therapy to deal with your self-loathing, bub.

And the best way to deal with actual Nazis is to ignore their ass. morons like you are turning them into focus points and giving them the attention they crave.
They wouldn't be able to identify one if they got hit in the face with a Nazi salute.

Forum List

Back