A Racist Is Born

Blacks perpetrate hate crimes, but libs and well meaning whites out of the bubble pretend it's just "random crime". Now, pretend those kids had been bad white teens beating a innocent black guy? Just imagine the outrage and the media response. There would be riots, and backlashes all day long till Tuesday. We are post racial until blacks are racist assholes. And then we lose the wind in our sails about racism and take the other tact, it's just "bad people". Yeah, funny about that.

In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 66.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 21.4 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
  • 4.6 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
  • 4.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Incidents and Offenses

Any Questions?
There is this so called knock out game black kids indulge in, like this is grand theft auto IV game. Liberals and black activists ignore blacks attacking lone whites, they call it random crime or some such. Racism by another name isn't as sweet. A rose by any other name?

Any Questions?
There is this so called knock out game black kids indulge in, like this is grand theft auto IV game. Liberals and black activists ignore blacks attacking lone whites, they call it random crime or some such. Racism by another name isn't as sweet. A rose by any other name?

I haven't heard of that for several years. But again.

In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 66.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 21.4 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
  • 4.6 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
  • 4.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Incidents and Offenses

Blacks are attacked by whites at 3 times the rate otherwise. That is what these statistics show. The media is not hiding things and if blacks commit a hate crime that's what it's called.

Obviously not in a CHL state.
I see some dumb MFers who deserve a round to the forehead.

I really don't think you should laugh at the facts.

I'd be laughing if the violent porch monkey's had been ventilated like they deserved.
You come on down to Texas and treat me the same and see what happens to you. I'll personally put multiple hollow point .45 rounds in your center mass.

I'd be laughing if the violent porch monkey's had been ventilated like they deserved.
You come on down to Texas and treat me the same and see what happens to you. I'll personally put multiple hollow point .45 rounds in your center mass.

But we "won't have a gun culture" then either.

How about if I were to come down thar to Texas and we go hand to hand?

You that much of a punk?

You that much of a punk?

Aaaahh ...so I nailed it!!
You're a typical violent negro.

You that much of a punk?

Like I said...
You come down to Texas and try that shit you'll end up dead.
Not that I give a fuk of course,we'll just call it fair warning.

You that much of a punk?

Aaaahh ...so I nailed it!!
You're a typical violent negro.

And this is the delusion you whites live in. You talk abut putting bullets in me center mass but I am the violent one.

You that much of a punk?

Like I said...

You apparently can't whip nobody with the tools God gave you, so you need help.

The typical violent white.

We call can shoot white boy.

You that much of a punk?

Like I said...

You apparently can't whip nobody with the tools God gave you, so you need help.

The typical violent white.

We call can shoot white boy.

Give it to me in English please.
I dont speak Jive.

Time to start treating these vermin the same way.
. Their claim is that you have been treating them like that for hundreds of years, so in keeping within the spirit of things, and the history of things in which they keep fueling or keep going, it is that they (the racist on their side) are in get back mode. Violence is never the answer.
Yes, our country does have a violent history and we have treated black people badly for hundreds of years. Our country has often seen black people as "less than" and unworthy and that they can be treated any way at all because they have no real value. Putting that vibe on people has a way of creating resentment and resistance. (There is a book called "The Priesthood of All Believers" by James Luther Adams, explaining what happens when the "principality of pigment" favors the people of one pigment over the people of another pigment.)

In the movie "A Time to Kill," the lawyer retells the story of how two white men raped and killed a little black girl. He, of course, is talking to an all white jury. He tells them everything that was done to the little girl and in the end tells them to "picture her white." He knew that in their minds, a little black girl had no value, but a little white girl did.

Unfortunately, I believe many folks still see blacks as monkeys, apes, subhuman, (some on this board have even called them such). Unfortunately, any time they are able to see or read something that "proves the case" against blacks, it only reinforces their viewpoint.

That's why people should be spreading the word and sending out videos of black folks doing positive things, so their view is not so one-sided.

Any Questions?
. Kind of like Obama saying in the case of Hasan at Ft.Hood, that it was just workplace Violence, and how he wouldn't identify the specific terrorism as being "radical Islamic terrorism". It best that any race call out the bad amongst their race, instead of being drug down into a collective over their silence when groups form as gangs within a race, and start to do damage to others as a collective or gang within a race.

Forum List

Back