A Racist Is Born

Time to start treating these vermin the same way.
. Their claim is that you have been treating them like that for hundreds of years, so in keeping within the spirit of things, and the history of things in which they keep fueling or keep going, it is that they (the racist on their side) are in get back mode. Violence is never the answer.

Any Questions?

Yeah, two.

One -- how come you keep posting these videos of people nobody knows with no context about who they are?

and two--
Since your thread title is "a racist is born", how did you have a baby in that tiny tank?

Their claim is that you have been treating them like that for hundreds of years, so in keeping within the spirit of things, and the history of things in which they keep fueling or keep going, it is that they (the racist on their side) are in get back mode. Violence is never the answer.
Is THAT why packs of black yutes attack lone white kids?

The truth is, it's in the nature of these races and is why they must be kept under control.

These animals have no memory of life in 1800, so the reason for their behaviour is what this culture has been teaching them.

They know there are no consequences for their behaviour. As soon as their are, it stops.

Beat the hell of of them whenever they attack a white kid. They need to pay a price and know there are consequences.
Violence is never the answer.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.

Their claim is that you have been treating them like that for hundreds of years, so in keeping within the spirit of things, and the history of things in which they keep fueling or keep going, it is that they (the racist on their side) are in get back mode. Violence is never the answer.

The truth is, it's in the nature of these races and is why they must be kept under control.

These animals have no memory of life in 1800, so the reason for their behaviour is what this culture has been teaching them.

They know there are no consequences for their behaviour. As soon as their are, it stops.

Beat the hell of of them whenever they attack a white kid. They need to pay a price and know there are consequences.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
. 1. Not in the nature, but it definitely is in the teaching at this point in time. Black people running around wanting history erased like memorials of the civil war and such, but Hollywood keeps fueling the fires of racism with their biased one sided documentories and movies that keeps the crap going on and on and on forever in favor of the blacks. The whites and blacks who are not racist are getting caught up in this one sided bullcrap, and the swamp rats in Hollywood need their pools drained worst of all.

Any Questions?

Several things come to mind here.

First, Nathan McCall in his book “Makes Me Wanna Holler” explains that many young black men have given up on life. They have been told repeatedly that their lives have no value. So they have come to believe this: “If MY life has no value, then neither does yours.” He goes on to say that since life has no value to them they believe they can disrespect, even take a life, any life. He is not justifying it – he is explaining it.

A movie called Zooman, where a young black man keeps committing acts of violence because, “Ain’t nobody said nothin.” As long as people just tape stuff and spread it around, without saying something directly to the offenders, they figure nobody really cares and that some even enjoy it.

A time when I saw a bunch of kids about to fight on the street. I got out of my car and talked to some of them. When I got one kid away from the crowd, he acted like a totally different person. In the heat of the moment and wanting to look like a badass to the other kids, he wanted to fight. Away from them, and alone with me, he looked like a scared little kid.

A book called “The Story of England,” by Arthur Bryant, and the part where he explains the fall of Rome. “At its root lay a lack of faith and hope. The citizens and rulers of the Empire came in the end to see no purpose either in society or their own lives. The only thing that Rome really worshiped now was herself. When men despise and despair of their gods, they presently despise and despair of one another.”

I believe we all need a spiritual awakening that would give us faith, hope and love for one another. A spiritual awakening that would answer the question “Is that all there is?” A spiritual awakening that would teach us how to care for one another and treat each other with respect, regardless of what culture, Hollywood or anyone else is trying to teach.

Any Questions?

Several things come to mind here.

First, Nathan McCall in his book “Makes Me Wanna Holler” explains that many young black men have given up on life. They have been told repeatedly that their lives have no value. So they have come to believe this: “If MY life has no value, then neither does yours.” He goes on to say that since life has no value to them they believe they can disrespect, even take a life, any life. He is not justifying it – he is explaining it.

A movie called Zooman, where a young black man keeps committing acts of violence because, “Ain’t nobody said nothin.” As long as people just tape stuff and spread it around, without saying something directly to the offenders, they figure nobody really cares and that some even enjoy it.

A time when I saw a bunch of kids about to fight on the street. I got out of my car and talked to some of them. When I got one kid away from the crowd, he acted like a totally different person. In the heat of the moment and wanting to look like a badass to the other kids, he wanted to fight. Away from them, and alone with me, he looked like a scared little kid.

A book called “The Story of England,” by Arthur Bryant, and the part where he explains the fall of Rome. “At its root lay a lack of faith and hope. The citizens and rulers of the Empire came in the end to see no purpose either in society or their own lives. The only thing that Rome really worshiped now was herself. When men despise and despair of their gods, they presently despise and despair of one another.”

I believe we all need a spiritual awakening that would give us faith, hope and love for one another. A spiritual awakening that would answer the question “Is that all there is?” A spiritual awakening that would teach us how to care for one another and treat each other with respect, regardless of what culture, Hollywood or anyone else is trying to teach.
. Hollywood is trying to kill your spiritual awakening or your assention out of the Pitts of Hell that it has tried to push you down into the bottom of. I believe that Hollywood is where Satan has one of his seats at, and he is trying to control and rule from that very seat this nation. Until it is recognized as such, the brainwashing will go on and on until most are affected or infected.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
. 1. Not in the nature, but it definitely is in the teaching at this point in time. Black people running around wanting history erased like memorials of the civil war and such, but Hollywood keeps fueling the fires of racism with their biased one sided documentories and movies that keeps the crap going on and on and on forever in favor of the blacks. The whites and blacks who are not racist are getting caught up in this one sided bullcrap, and the swamp rats in Hollywood need their pools drained worst of all.
I'd say it is in their nature, or at least more prone to violence than most other races.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
I'd say it is in their nature, or at least more prone to violence than most other races.
If you read the entire book The Story of England, you may discover otherwise. The whole world is full of violence of all kinds. Because so much attention is given to black crime, we believe there is more of it than any other kind, but I don't believe that is true.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
If you read the entire book The Story of England, you may discover otherwise. The whole world is full of violence of all kinds. Because so much attention is given to black crime, we believe there is more of it than any other kind, but I don't believe that is true.
When blacks make up like 13% of America, but are responsible for 80%+ of all violent crime, I'd say there's a strong argument there to made that yes, blacks are very prone to violence.

When they go around cold cocking unsuspecting people with cheap shots and call it a "GAME," ya, that's violence just for fun.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
. Yes in comparison to the world's populations you could be right. People might think something or someone is bad all depending on the exposure rates, but in fact it might just be something that is small in scale when add in the world population.

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.
When blacks make up like 13% of America, but are responsible for 80%+ of all violent crime, I'd say there's a strong argument there to made that yes, blacks are very prone to violence.

When they go around cold cocking unsuspecting people with cheap shots and call it a "GAME," ya, that's violence just for fun.
. I agree that stats could show a pattern of people doing bad things, but the reasons could very widely all depending on the cause and effect.

How many examples of a pack of white kids attacking a lone black kid can you cite? Real blacks (not half blacks) are about 10% of the population. Do their attacks reflect that percentage?

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.

We might make up 13 percent of America but we do not make up 80 percent of the violent crime. Or any other type of crime.

Blacks perpetrate hate crimes, but libs and well meaning whites out of the bubble pretend it's just "random crime". Now, pretend those kids had been bad white teens beating a innocent black guy? Just imagine the outrage and the media response. There would be riots, and backlashes all day long till Tuesday. We are post racial until blacks are racist assholes. And then we lose the wind in our sails about racism and take the other tact, it's just "bad people". Yeah, funny about that.

How many examples of a pa k of white kids attacking a lone black kid can you cite? Real blacks (not half blacks) are about 10% of the population. Do their attacks reflect that percentage?

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 60.1 percent of those arrests

Table 43

In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 66.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 21.4 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
  • 4.6 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
  • 4.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Incidents and Offenses

Hitler.
ISIS

Yeah, it is.

Seems to me a dangerous GAME is played by cherrypicking random stats and jamming them into a false correlation fallacy while utterly ignoring the historical context that explains those correlations without fallacies.

That's why I started this thread earlier today -- one small part of a piece of that historical context.

I mention it because it's got all the aspects that have come to be mentioned here --- riots..... "white teens (and adults) beating innocent black guys (and kids) and far worse)...... "packs" of whites attacking blacks.... it's all in there.

Doesn't address the whole "white people are violent because it's in their nature" meme though, because it can't, because that's another fallacy.

Forum List

Back