A Question to Slaves Of Assad And Iran

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Just a question for the slaves of Ass.ad and mollah about their presumed "holy war against terrorists" that most of them avoid to answer!

If they really fight terrorists, why the military generals in Syria and mollah of Iran didn't send their own children, who spend holidays in Europe, to fight instead recruiting poor lebaneses and iranians in the country?

Just a question for the slaves of Ass.ad and mollah about their presumed "holy war against terrorists" that most of them avoid to answer!

If they really fight terrorists, why the military generals in Syria and mollah of Iran didn't send their own children, who spend holidays in Europe, to fight instead recruiting poor lebaneses and iranians in the country?

1. Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery - Syria - GVnet
    gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Syria.htm
  2. Syrian Arab Republic. The Syrian economy grew by an estimated 2.4% in real terms in 2008 led by the petroleum and agricultural sectors, which together ...
  3. Women sold as sex slaves in Islamic State markets, says UN ...
    www.jpost.com/.../Women-sold-as-sex-slaves-in-Isla...
  4. The Jerusalem Post
    Dec 16, 2014 - WATCH: Syrian woman secretly films life under Islamic. ... UN's Valerie Amos says the number of women in Syria facing sexual slavery and ...
  5. Modern-day slavery in focus + Syria - The Guardian
    www.theguardian.com/global.../series/...slavery-in.../syria
  6. The Guardian
    Jan 24, 2014 - Vulnerable young Syrian women are being sold into marriage, trafficked and exploited by predatory men, say aid workers. Lee Harper ...
  7. Refugees Are Becoming the Face of Modern Slavery in the ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../refugees-are-becoming...
  8. The Huffington Post
    Jun 20, 2014 - Not only are Syrian girls as young as 15 with refugee status being sold into marriage, the marriages are effectively shams and more apparently, ...
  9. ISIS Holding Thousands of Women and Children as Slaves ...
    mashable.com/2014/10/17/isis-holds-thousands-as-slaves/
    Mashable
    Oct 17, 2014 - Even as the U.S. and its allies bomb ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq, the group ... to hold on to key cities where it is reviving the practice of slavery.

It doesn't answer the question: why the regime generals and mollahs don't send their own children to fight in Syria?

It doesn't answer the question: why the regime generals and mollahs don't send their own children to fight in Syria?

Many officers to have children in the military. Syrian are subject to conscription at age 18. Those in college can delay a few years.

Many officers to have children in the military. Syrian are subject to conscription at age 18. Those in college can delay a few years.

I mean why they don't send their sons to fight in Syria?

Some generals left syria or fought for the opposition against Assad. Those that left syria took their family with them. Some officers that could often send their children to university outside of syria before returning for military service.

Some generals left syria or fought for the opposition against Assad. Those that left syria took their family with them. Some officers that could often send their children to university outside of syria before returning for military service.

They recruit young lebanese to burst in Syria while their sons are in holidays or live in Europe.

They recruit young lebanese to burst in Syria while their sons are in holidays or live in Europe.

Hezbullah is a proxy army for syria and iran.

Syrian General And His Son Defect To Jordan

It is not about general's not letting their sons fight. This was a case of defection because they did not believe in Assad or what he was doing to his people.

>>
Back when I was in Syria, I met this guy and his son at his son's in-laws place.

I also grew up in Issam's brother's neighborhood and I am good friends with his nephews.

Lets go back to that night at his son's in-laws place. So basically, his son was engaged to this actress who was the daughter of an actor. My father was friends with her father and our families frequently hung out. We were invited one night to the big actors place for a dinner/ drinks ceremony. After knowing who is going to be there (and we were told to keep it an absolute secret), I did not want to go simply because I hated the guy and his son and all they stand for.

What the people of Swaida (his and my home town) knew back then or at least as far as reputation goes, was that this guy was a monster who killed thousands of our Syrian brothers and sisters. He was connected to the higher ups for a long time because he "taught" / instructed Bashar (Al Asaad) when he was in training. Issam was famous for being ruthless but brave. He often lead his battalion with two AK-47s one in each hand (these were the stories that were told over card games). The crisis served to accelerate Issam's position in the Republican Guard and in the army in general to the very top. Issam being Durzi (a minority) gave him a great advantage over his peers because that made him way more trustworthy.

That is/was in short as far as I knew of him at that point. I hated him with all my guts at the time because he represented all that was/is wrong with our brutal regime. His son, I can not talk much about except that he loved to show off and was always surrounded by an entourage of security. Though, he was not the type that used his newly found position for personal gains, as far as I knew.

At any rate I digress. I met those people and as expected, I ended up hating them more than I did before with their sense of entitlement and grandiosity. Mind you, at that point in time a sizable portion of the people of Swaida viewed him as a savior and a hero and a few thought he was but another tool in the hand of a mad dictator.

Fast forward to a few months ago, when ISIS's power and grip started to really show. Being a staunch atheist for a long time now, I hated nothing more than religious extremism. Especially the kind that I witnessed "tamed" versions of, on daily basis. ISIS grew stronger, more wealth more towns taken over and most importantly, it proved it can defeat the "almighty" Syrian regime in two important battles in Deir El zor and Hasakeh.

Despite hating the regime with all my heart, I fear more for my country if these savages were to take over somehow someday. I also fear a great deal for my hometown. A religious minority of about 1 mil people living in the south with insufficient skills and weaponry. Swaida relies mainly on the regime and there are not as many weapons if shit were to hit the fan. I should mention that so far into this conflict Swaida remained relatively safe with the exception of kidnappings and bombings from time to time.<< syrian_atheist

You can find any number of stories about officers and their sons, both good and bad.

In Lebanon during the civil war, they actually made the military step down so they would not have to take sides or fight their own sect or political faction. Aoun tried to use the military for his own ends and was forced into exile. Now Hezbullah want to make him president. Sons of officers were for a time sent out of the country to avoid them being drawn into another civil war. Mandatory conscription has since been ended in Lebanon.

For the most part sons follow their fathers to careers in the syrian military, or did before the civil war. Many flag officers left in the beginning of the civil war because of their opposition to shooting the syrian civilians.

Forum List

Back