A question that has to be asked

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We have been inundated with sexual assault case after sexual assault case of the uber rich, yet none of them go to jail.

Is this evidence that the American legal system is devoid of justice once ones bank account reaches a certain level of wealth?

No, cause it happens to rich athletes all the time

Position is more privileged than wealth. I was absolutely miffed and disgusted when I learned that politicians had raided public treasuries to settle their sexual harrassment suits.

We have been inundated with sexual assault case after sexual assault case of the uber rich, yet none of them go to jail.

Is this evidence that the American legal system is devoid of justice once ones bank account reaches a certain level of wealth?

Yes. It gos beyond sex. You can plant bombs to and get nothing for doing it if you are rich and white.

Position is more privileged than wealth. I was absolutely miffed and disgusted when I learned that politicians had raided public treasuries to settle their sexual harrassment suits.

I knew they did it.
But when one shares information that the rest of the world refuses to see, one is labeled a *conspiracy theorist*.

Almost all so-called *conspiracy theorists* are right in their theories. They just have to wait for everybody else to catch up.

I knew they did it.
But when one shares information that the rest of the world refuses to see, one is labeled a *conspiracy theorist*.

Almost all so-called *conspiracy theorists* are right in their theories. They just have to wait for everybody else to catch up.

Mm, have you ever listened to them? They are pretty crazy.

I knew they did it.

Mm, have you ever listened to them? They are pretty crazy.

Ah, the ubiquitous *them*.

I knew they did it.

So the flat earth conspiracy theorist are right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

get rid of 'settling out of court' and make the accuser and the accused go to trial if the accused is so adamant they've been wronged.

I knew they did it.

Did you realize the flat earthers were the scientists of their day? The hard core Christians maintained the earth was round. The flat earthers, being anti-Christian *science* slaves, maintained the earth was FLAT.

So in reality, the Christians were the *conspiracy theorists*. The flat earthers were the *modern thinkers* who relied on *evidence*.

Actually, what we have heard is a series of accusations that are not "actionable." They are either too trivial, too old, uncorroborated, or simply not believable. It is difficult enough to prosecute a case that is recent, with some corroborating evidence. Decades ago, no evidence, "he said - she said"? Forget about it.

Nothing I've heard would make any relevant prosecutor take notice.

We have a lot of accusations, not sexual assault cases. Not saying all are guilty or not guilty, just a lot of accusations without proof and some with but the statute of limitations runs out and then can't be tried.

Haven't you heard facts don't matter anymore. All you have to do is plant a seed of negativity, image in the toilet, job lost, game over

If they start locking up men for sexual harassment we'd better let all the drug dealers go free cause we'll need the space. (People don't generally go to jail for simple assault or employment law violations)

get rid of 'settling out of court' and make the accuser and the accused go to trial if the accused is so adamant they've been wronged.

Nah, that doesn't work...it becomes a game of big bank take little bank at a cost to taxpayers for "court time".
For shit like this, before a complaint can even be filed there should be pre file discovery completed by the plaintiff...evidence should be shown to the court/judge before the right to file a complaint is granted by a court.

I knew they did it.

Did you realize the flat earthers were the scientists of their day? The hard core Christians maintained the earth was round. The flat earthers, being anti-Christian *science* slaves, maintained the earth was FLAT.

So in reality, the Christians were the *conspiracy theorists*. The flat earthers were the *modern thinkers* who relied on *evidence*.
i've heard recently that they never believed the earth was flat. that is fantasy. they figured it out based on the stars.

I knew they did it.

Same with gossiping women?

Actually, what we have heard is a series of accusations that are not "actionable." They are either too trivial, too old, uncorroborated, or simply not believable. It is difficult enough to prosecute a case that is recent, with some corroborating evidence. Decades ago, no evidence, "he said - she said"? Forget about it.

Nothing I've heard would make any relevant prosecutor take notice.

And notice the only one that is being investigated is Harvey Weinstein, he's filthy rich, and could possibly see prison time depending on how the investigations unravels.

One exception of course is when it's settled out of court. Then being rich will buy you a get out jail free card.

Forum List

Back