A question just for the fellas...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you're out on a date, and you discover that the drapes don't match the carpet, are you a bit surprised?

No, my three piece suite goes well with any colour carpet or drapes. Anyway, carpets are becoming increasingly passe.

If you're out on a date, and you discover that the drapes don't match the carpet, are you a bit surprised?

There hadn't better be any carpet, period. Carpet is nasty.

o no body ask i know...but if you are saying all woman should be waxed...i will say this...men need to get over the "little girl" thang....cause women have hair or carpet as you juvies are calling it

o no body ask i know...but if you are saying all woman should be waxed...i will say this...men need to get over the "little girl" thang....cause women have hair or carpet as you juvies are calling it
Has nothing to do with a 'little girl' thing. I don't mind neatly trimmed. I just don't like spitting hair.

If I'm a "juvie" bones, then you've got one foot in the grave. But there's nothing attractive about a huge, wet, smelly bush. Neatly trimmed short is sufficient. I said nothing of waxing. Try and get over the fact that men like clean and neat.

T.M.I.

Today will live in Infamy: Strollingbones => Sasquach:eek::eek:

Now days, I'm just happy to find that there's no Ottoman on the Carpet, regarless of its color.

Not another argument about pubes and body parts that look like they've been hit with an axe. :lol:

-------------------
hahaha-024.gif

I'd laugh if she just happened to turn up in this thread.People have a way of doing that sometimes - after you think they've left for good. :lol:

Forum List

Back