A question just for the fellas...

Like this?

24c6qtd.jpg

Like this?

24c6qtd.jpg

Did somebody forget to take the trash out or is that a Cardinal's pillow I see leaning up against that wall? BTW, really nice carpet but it doesn't match the drapes.

Last edited:
Can't claim any surprises, but i certainly never cared about the carpet length one way or the other either. Clean is sufficient.

Did you ever turn a woman on to the point where she got "wet," and thus the "carpet" got all "wet?"

Did you enjoy burying your face in that?

No thanks. Don't want to smell it, don't want it all over my face, don't need any nasty, squiggly hairs in my mouth. Trim it... short... at least.

Last edited:
Can't claim any surprises, but i certainly never cared about the carpet length one way or the other either. Clean is sufficient.

Did you ever turn a woman on to the point where she got "wet," and thus the "carpet" got all "wet?"

No thanks. Don't want to smell it, don't want it all over my face, don't need any nasty, squiggly hairs in my mouth. Trim it... short... at least.

How about the carpet's absorptive capabilities during a very heavy period?

so all you men are trimmed up, i take it....after all you dont want to be all smelly and nasty do you....

i myself prefer a man who takes to the task at hand...with glee....i dont care if its all waxed if its nasty...its nasty....waxing or trimming doesnt make it clean...

but as a friend of mine always said....if it smells like fish...eat all you wish...if it smells like cologne leave it alone....

and another friend of mine would say....show me a man who dont eat his woman and i will show you a woman i can steal.....

so all you men are trimmed up, i take it....after all you dont want to be all smelly and nasty do you....

i myself prefer a man who takes to the task at hand...with glee....i dont care if its all waxed if its nasty...its nasty....waxing or trimming doesnt make it clean...

but as a friend of mine always said....if it smells like fish...eat all you wish...if it smells like cologne leave it alone....
and another friend of mine would say....show me a man who dont eat his woman and i will show you a woman i can steal.....

Holy crap! One of my dad's best friends told me that back when I was like 15. I've tried to requote it several times since and failed miserably. I could never get it right. It's been on the tip of my toungue (no pun intended) for like 15 years.

Thank you sooooo much, bones.

How about the carpet's absorptive capabilities during a very heavy period?

---------------------
MSN-Emoticon-sick-146.gif

If its the usual mismatch where the drapes are yellow and the carpet is brown I almost expect to see it. Kinda like I expect to see girls typing on cell phones.

Now if the carpet is shiny red and the drapes are any other color that gets my attention just for being unusual.

Holy crap! One of my dad's best friends told me that back when I was like 15. I've tried to requote it several times since and failed miserably. I could never get it right. It's been on the tip of my toungue (no pun intended) for like 15 years.

Thank you sooooo much, bones.

a Filipino friend of mine likes to say...."if you can eat Filipino food,you can eat pussy"....:eusa_eh:

Yes I've also heard the old saying, "if you can get past the smell, you've got it licked."

Well, I've never stuck my face in a smelly snatch before in my life. I did the "dip and smell" test first. Do a little hand stimulation first and smell your fingers. If it didn't smell good, my face didn't go there, sorry. If it smelled BAD, then quit what you're doing.

I'd be surprised if I was able to get a date

Yes I've also heard the old saying, "if you can get past the smell, you've got it licked."

Well, I've never stuck my face in a smelly snatch before in my life. I did the "dip and smell" test first. Do a little hand stimulation first and smell your fingers. If it didn't smell good, my face didn't go there, sorry. If it smelled BAD, then quit what you're doing.

You have to be real careful about this. If you're off as much as 1 to 2 inches you could be in some pretty deep shit...:eek:

Forum List

Back