a question for the left . Who do you blame for the ass whipping your party suffered ?

I guess I'd blame the same entity which saw Bush's last 2 years go from Republican House/Senate to Democratic House/Senate, the same entity which has Clinton a Republican House/Senate in his last 2 years, the same entity which had Bush senior with Democratic House/Senate in his last 2 years, the same entity which saw Reagan have Democratic House/Senate in his last 2 years.

The last president not to have this was CARTER. Well he must have been doing a fine job to have Democratic House/Senate, best pressie ever, right?

It's quite bizarre the lack of history most people have.

So who is this entity?
Well it's the voters. The voters, as a whole, as so damn stupid, that they can't see the difference between the legislature and executive. They can't understand why things are as they are. They will vote based on popularity and after 6 years the president just isn't that popular any more. People want a new person every 2 years, not every 8. Seeing the same guy in the media for EIGHT YEARS, I mean, not even Justin "I'm a bit of a.." Beaver will be going for 8 years.

Yeah...you guys go ahead and run on "the voters are too stupid..."
Get obama to confirm it, too...He thinks we're stupid. I'm sure dear leader would be up for a chance to lecture us again...
great party platform.for the dems.

"Elect us because we think you're stupid."

Try reading what I wrote. You try and mock me for saying voters are stupid, then you go off onto the partisan track straight away, trying to attack Obama. Also trying to claim I'm Democrat too, what on earth?

You don't see that EVERY time a president comes into his last 2 years, in the last 30 years, we've had opposite parties? Doesn't suggest anything to you?

Most voters of Republicans and Democrats vote them because they don't know any better.

blah....blah...blah....
try to run for cover....no one is fooled.
You said the voters are too stupid to understand the voting process...
See..let me remind you of your own words...

frigidweirdo said:
The voters, as a whole, as so damn stupid, that they can't see the difference between the legislature and executive. They can't understand why things are as they are. They will vote based on popularity and after 6 years the president just isn't that popular any more. People want a new person every 2 years, not every 8. Seeing the same guy in the media for EIGHT YEARS, I mean, not even Justin "I'm a bit of a.." Beaver will be going for 8 years.

Save all the :crybaby::crybaby: BOOM!..you just got hoisted on your own petard.

is it because Colorado and North Carolina are now racist women hating states ? why did your party get the shit kicked out of them ? it can't be the money that was spent yall spent more money in the history of mid term elections.. or media bias yall have msnbs , cnn , nbc , abc , in your corner ! ... so why in the hell did you loose ?
Stupidity of the Republican voters. Republicans did well in 2010 promising to repeal Obamacare. How did that work out for you?

I guess I'd blame the same entity which saw Bush's last 2 years go from Republican House/Senate to Democratic House/Senate, the same entity which has Clinton a Republican House/Senate in his last 2 years, the same entity which had Bush senior with Democratic House/Senate in his last 2 years, the same entity which saw Reagan have Democratic House/Senate in his last 2 years.

The last president not to have this was CARTER. Well he must have been doing a fine job to have Democratic House/Senate, best pressie ever, right?

So who is this entity?
Well it's the voters. The voters, as a whole, as so damn stupid, that they can't see the difference between the legislature and executive. They can't understand why things are as they are. They will vote based on popularity and after 6 years the president just isn't that popular any more. People want a new person every 2 years, not every 8. Seeing the same guy in the media for EIGHT YEARS, I mean, not even Justin "I'm a bit of a.." Beaver will be going for 8 years.

Get obama to confirm it, too...He thinks we're stupid. I'm sure dear leader would be up for a chance to lecture us again...

Try reading what I wrote. You try and mock me for saying voters are stupid, then you go off onto the partisan track straight away, trying to attack Obama. Also trying to claim I'm Democrat too, what on earth?

You don't see that EVERY time a president comes into his last 2 years, in the last 30 years, we've had opposite parties? Doesn't suggest anything to you?

Most voters of Republicans and Democrats vote them because they don't know any better.

blah....blah...blah....

frigidweirdo said:
The voters, as a whole, as so damn stupid, that they can't see the difference between the legislature and executive. They can't understand why things are as they are. They will vote based on popularity and after 6 years the president just isn't that popular any more. People want a new person every 2 years, not every 8. Seeing the same guy in the media for EIGHT YEARS, I mean, not even Justin "I'm a bit of a.." Beaver will be going for 8 years.

If voters are anything like the sh*t you're writing right now, then I am completely vindicated.

is it because Colorado and North Carolina are now racist women hating states ? why did your party get the shit kicked out of them ? it can't be the money that was spent yall spent more money in the history of mid term elections.. or media bias yall have msnbs , cnn , nbc , abc , in your corner ! ... so why in the hell did you loose ?

Dems did not run on their record. They had a good record to run on but they ran away from it as well as Obama. The unemployment rate has dropped from over 10% to under 6%. The federal deficit has been slashed by nearly 70% and is now at a lower level as a percentage of GDP than the average of the past 40 years. The stock market has more than doubled since it bottomed out under the Bush crash. The economy is growing at a very good rate. Gas prices are dropping as if the bottom fell out. Domestic energy production is at its highest level in decades and energy imports have dropped to their lowest level in decades. It's all great economic news, yet somehow Dems allowed Republicans to convince everyone that everything is horrible. All in all, it should be an interesting two years leading up to 2016. Something tells me Dems will run on their record in 2016. The other thing is that with a presidential election in two years, younger people will vote in much larger numbers. Looking at voter turnout for those aged 18 to 29, it was pathetic.

This. Voter turnout killed democrats and republicans got their base out. That's usually the case in these midterms. The more motivated group gets out to vote. Old people mad that a black man was in office got out to vote. Simple as that.

The problem was also the Democrats didn't take care of home bases and we trying to branch out to races in states where the likelihood of winning were not great. I get trying to go into Georgia and Iowa to get those seats. Polling looked good, but they neglected Colorado and Virginia. Two purple states that could have swung the democrats's way. They lost all 4. It was a gamble that failed. They took Illinois for granted as well. The midterms for democrats should be about mitigating damages. They could have won Colorado and Virginia but failed to take it seriously. They focused on the South which was a terrible idea.

So who is this entity?

blah....blah...blah....

frigidweirdo said:

If voters are anything like the sh*t you're writing right now, then I am completely vindicated.

good..use that as your party platform next time..

you racist, misogynist voters are too stupid to understand the election process...just vote for us and we'll take care of everything

..LMMFAO..

The more motivated group gets out to vote. Old people mad that a black man was in office got out to vote. Simple as that.

yeah..you keep telling yourself that...everyone who opposes obama is a "racist"..

LMAO..you guys have used that word up...No one cares. It has lost its effect and you can't use it as an excuse for negro dysfunction any more.. but keep chanting "racist!racist!" if it makes you feel better.
Hey..michelle said you could go have some fried chicken after you voted..You like fried chicken, don't you? Michelle sure thinks you do..and if the flotus says so..... :laugh2:

The problem was also the Democrats didn't take care of home bases and we trying to branch out to races in states where the likelihood of winning were not great.

see..with negroes EVERYTHING is about "race" and showing racial solidarity.
Disregard what is best overall and play the race card to rally your constituents..people have learned to see through that BS.
You guys need to join the 21st century and leave all that 18th century hatred, racial jealousy and resentment behind.

The more motivated group gets out to vote. Old people mad that a black man was in office got out to vote. Simple as that.

yeah..you keep telling yourself that...everyone who opposes obama is a "racist"..

LMAO..you guys have used that word up...No one cares. It has lost its effect and you can't use it as an excuse for negro dysfunction any more.. but keep chanting "racist!racist!" if it makes you feel better.
Hey..michelle said you could go have some fried chicken after you voted..You like fried chicken, don't you? Michelle sure thinks you do..and if the flotus says so..... :laugh2:

The problem was also the Democrats didn't take care of home bases and we trying to branch out to races in states where the likelihood of winning were not great.

Disregard what is best overall and play the race card to rally your constituents..people have learned to see through that BS.
You guys need to join the 21st century and leave all that 18th century hatred, racial jealousy and resentment behind.

Says someone who just brought up RACE in a reply to me when race had NEVER been brought up in my posts.

Says someone who just brought up RACE in a reply to me when race had NEVER been brought up in my posts.

evasion alert

evasion alert

You're evading what?

Oh, please, don't bother, I've had enough of your partisan bull.

Can't wait for the WH to respond and try to spin it to something other
then an ass kicking.

the whole thing was caused by evil, racist, misogynistic white people.
..but once their amnesty kicks in they won't have to worry about the white vote any more.

"Damn," says the left, "Hate has worked so well for us these past six years. What happened?"
Actually, it appears to have worked wonders for the Repugs. Guess we'll have to try the obstruction, hatred, scorched earth route the repugs have pioneered and so masterfully used.

In 18 months, Dems running for House and Senate seats will be asking one big question; what have the Republicans been doing for the past 16 months? About the only thing I expect them to accomplish is to keep any of Obama's nominees from being confirmed, but they will call that a victory.

LMAO right you are giving them a whole 16 months to repair the 6 years of damage the Dem's did that's big of you.

Dems did not run on their record. They had a good record to run on but they ran away from it as well as Obama. The unemployment rate has dropped from over 10% to under 6%. The federal deficit has been slashed by nearly 70% and is now at a lower level as a percentage of GDP than the average of the past 40 years. The stock market has more than doubled since it bottomed out under the Bush crash. The economy is growing at a very good rate. Gas prices are dropping as if the bottom fell out. Domestic energy production is at its highest level in decades and energy imports have dropped to their lowest level in decades. It's all great economic news, yet somehow Dems allowed Republicans to convince everyone that everything is horrible. All in all, it should be an interesting two years leading up to 2016. Something tells me Dems will run on their record in 2016. The other thing is that with a presidential election in two years, younger people will vote in much larger numbers. Looking at voter turnout for those aged 18 to 29, it was pathetic.

Median family income has dropped every year since 1999.....and has dropped most quickly under Obama. When the average American is worse off...that is the only stat that matters. The rest is basically crap.

Yup and take into account that most people think the country is headed in the wrong direction under Obama and you get a reason for the results.

The GOP took the Senate and held onto the house I think. Hope they can now get some things done without Harry Reid deciding what the Senate can debate and vote on.

Wonder if any of those dusty bill sitting on his desk will get looked at now??

Goodby Dems. You can now be the obstructionist party.

LMAO right you are giving them a whole 16 months to repair the 6 years of damage the Dem's did that's big of you.

Don't try to explain Blues, you're wasting your time. To conjure an increased deficit under Obama of $11,300,000,000,000 it'd take useful idiots fourteen fingers, and they just don't have that many.
The GOP have controlled the purse strings since they won in 2010. We have a $20 trillion GOP national debt.

Where is Debbie Wasserman Shultz?.....
Would love to hear how she feels about getting trounced in this historic DEM butt whooping...

really? the places where they won are in the heart of jesusland, not nationally, come 2016 in the national elections we we see one again with the demographic shift the sub human feces stained biblethumping cracker party relegated to the regional party that the are

Forum List

Back