A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a city in Utah (I think) that mandates gun ownership for those that can legally carry. Waiver for those who can't aford a weapon.

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

Absolutely not. Just because I support our Right to Own Guns does not mean I think the Government can Force someone to buy one.

This is an incredibly Lame Thread.

I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

anyone that supports that is a full blown buffoon

ok. you're consistent. fair enough.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I will always choose the shitty result of freedom over super nice results of force.

Absolutely not. Just because I support our Right to Own Guns does not mean I think the Government can Force someone to buy one.

as always, you're clueless as to the basis for the discussion.

as always, you're clueless as to the basis for the discussion.

No you neg repping little bitch, I know exactly what your trying to do with this Thread.

and yes it is Lame.

so democrats aren't as pro choice as they pretend to be. we got that, you're all about "mandates". Yep

I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

anyone that supports that is a full blown buffoon

ok. you're consistent. fair enough.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I'm all for reproductive choice. You dont want to get pregnant? Use precautions.
How are you on murder? Do you think people have the right to live?

Forum List

Back