A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

In regards to the question by the OP, I've posted solutions on this forum time and again:

Learn from the racial tension that the US overcame during out time with state-rationalized racism and ethnic favoritism and make equality more important than zionism. Our white supremacy caused tension with minorities and, so, do the complete marginalization in the face of a premium on being Jewish in Isreal keep Palestinians from assimilating. Combine all of Palisreal and let all people, and their histories, be equally validated and so that all, Jews and Palestinians, benefit from a collective nation.
ideally yes

but it will take at least a century in israllestine!

even if you were its shogun!

In regards to the question by the OP, I've posted solutions on this forum time and again:

Learn from the racial tension that the US overcame during out time with state-rationalized racism and ethnic favoritism and make equality more important than zionism. Our white supremacy caused tension with minorities and, so, do the complete marginalization in the face of a premium on being Jewish in Isreal keep Palestinians from assimilating. Combine all of Palisreal and let all people, and their histories, be equally validated and so that all, Jews and Palestinians, benefit from a collective nation.

Hey Shogun dude, long time no see. Your solution of "Palisreal" is not realistic, though.

In America there was a time when it was not realistic to see so many white grandparents toting around their beloved mulatto grandkids too.

If you will it, it is no dream... right?

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

Those are homes. Hamas doesn't have weapons in hospitals. That would be a major disadvantage for them. Hospitals were bombed for pyschological warfare. They intended to make people go insane and make Hamas rebuild hospitals. I've seen a bombed hospital in Gaza. It was targeted multiple times with heavy bombs.

You make no sense at all. Hamas isn't a military. They have light weapons, they don't rely on weapons, rather creativity. That's why they made the rockets, they reduce casualties, are cheaper, and disrupt the Israeli Air force possibly. Lots of reason.

Hamas doesn't have military bases, Israel would bomb them right away.

If Hamas had send suicide bombers to a home with a family and one Israeli soldier and claimed they were attacking combatants. And blamed Israel for that. You would call it insane and murder. And the World would go exploit it and bash Hamas. Quit with your hypocrisy.
This board has to be very, very important to this kid that he was posting to midnight yesterday and now he is still posting. I wonder if he took a laptop to his madrassa to continue on. He should actually be concentrating more on his schoolwork than a message board. Meanwhile, why don't you stop with your hypocrisy? Everyone knows that Hamas smuggles weapons through the tunnels so that they can kill Jews.
you're gettin boring hossy dude ....same old school bully stuff...............

try another slimin scenario for i know..........

better still, quit it and be decent, or is that too much to expect

ideally yes

but it will take at least a century in israllestine!

even if you were its shogun!

Maybe... Or, it could happen like it did in the America and, within 60 years, both groups of people become a stronger nation of Israelestine because they treat each other as brothers of a common heritage rather than feuding siblings.

not realistic----there is no comparison between the black/white racial tension in the USA and the issue of jews and palis in Israel Blacks have been an oppressed under class in the USA since they got here. Logically they had to be helped to limp out of the miserable condition we created for them. Jews in israel constitute the historical underclass-----in both the christian and muslim world-----and are so much on the underclass level in muslim countries today that they almost ALL LEFT The islamic ethos considers jews a kind of permanent underclass ---along with all other non muslims In discussing the social situation in Israel---the fact that israel exists as a REFUGE from oppression which muslims claim is proper by DIVINE DECREE------that fact can never be excluded. I support enfocement of EQUAL RIGHTS thruout the middle east----for muslims, jews, christians, hindus, bahais etc etc Lets start with Saudi arabia-----the epicenter of racial oppression----why start with little Israel?

yea, jews sure are underclassed in zionist isreal.

Listen, the op asked for a solution and we all know that it would work as long as those who benefit from the upperhand can fathom letting go of their cultural premium. Pointing as Saudi Arabia isn't an excuse for lopsided ethnic treatment in Isreal. Shittiness in Saudi Arabia doesn't validate zionist racism in Israel. You want a solution that isn't outright genocide? Feel free to open your eyes to the fruits of equality.

or, go ahead and insist that South African apartheid is totally different than zionism in israel too while kicking the can down the road.

:thup:

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

Those are homes. Hamas doesn't have weapons in hospitals. That would be a major disadvantage for them. Hospitals were bombed for pyschological warfare. They intended to make people go insane and make Hamas rebuild hospitals. I've seen a bombed hospital in Gaza. It was targeted multiple times with heavy bombs.

You make no sense at all. Hamas isn't a military. They have light weapons, they don't rely on weapons, rather creativity. That's why they made the rockets, they reduce casualties, are cheaper, and disrupt the Israeli Air force possibly. Lots of reason.

If Hamas had send suicide bombers to a home with a family and one Israeli soldier and claimed they were attacking combatants. And blamed Israel for that. You would call it insane and murder. And the World would go exploit it and bash Hamas. Quit with your hypocrisy.
This board has to be very, very important to this kid that he was posting to midnight yesterday and now he is still posting. I wonder if he took a laptop to his madrassa to continue on. He should actually be concentrating more on his schoolwork than a message board. Meanwhile, why don't you stop with your hypocrisy? Everyone knows that Hamas smuggles weapons through the tunnels so that they can kill Jews.

Everyone knows that Hamas smuggles weapons through the tunnels so that they can kill Jews.

Smuggling is bringing something into a country illegally.

Palestinian law states that it is legal to import and manufacture weapons.

It also states that the Palestinians have the fight to bear arms.

wrong again Habibi----I was referring to IN TIME OF BATTLE If Israel goes into gaza in response to those baby brain smashing nail bombs murderers admire------THAT is when they can go after MILITANTS wherever they are------not every tuesday and thursdan

Listen, the op asked for a solution and we all know that it would work as long as those who benefit from the upperhand can fathom letting go of their cultural premium. Pointing as Saudi Arabia isn't an excuse for lopsided ethnic treatment in Isreal. Shittiness in Saudi Arabia doesn't validate zionist racism in Israel. You want a solution that isn't outright genocide? Feel free to open your eyes to the fruits of equality.

or, go ahead and insist that South African apartheid is totally different than zionism in israel too while kicking the can down the road.

Thanks for the reply.

I respectfully disagree. Israel is dealing with people who want them dead and out of the Middle East. We gave them Gaza back and left the Philadelphi corridor and look what happened

Thanks for the reply.

I respectfully disagree. Israel is dealing with people who want them dead and out of the Middle East. We gave them Gaza back and left the Philadelphi corridor and look what happened

Don't you think that plenty of blacks hated whites during the 50s? Disagree all you want to but dehumanizing non-jews to the point of boogeyman status is exactly what whites did while we maintained our white superiority too.

true story.

Thanks for the reply.

Don't you think that plenty of blacks hated whites during the 50s? Disagree all you want to but dehumanizing non-jews to the point of boogeyman status is exactly what whites did while we maintained our white superiority too.

true story.

the fact that you even compare the two situations shows your lack of knowledge about the situation

Everyone knows that Hamas smuggles weapons through the tunnels so that they can kill Jews.

Smuggling is bringing something into a country illegally.

Palestinian law states that it is legal to import and manufacture weapons.

It also states that the Palestinians have the fight to bear arms.
I guess Tinny doesn't mind that the weapons being smuggled into Gaza by his beloved Hamas are used for the purpose of trying to kill the Jews. The more Jews who are killed by his buddies, he is quite content. It's amazing the information that Tinny receives on his magic computer that really isn't there. Did Hamas tell you about all the laws, Tinny?

Thanks for the reply.

true story.

the fact that you even compare the two situations shows your lack of knowledge about the situation

*yawn*

is that all you can retort with? a total avoidance of the comparison via an appeal to authority?

yea, that shit was convincing when Governors were standing at the steps of southern universities too.

true story.

*yawn*

is that all you can retort with? a total avoidance of the comparison via an appeal to authority?

yea, that shit was convincing when Governors were standing at the steps of southern universities too.

Deflection

"Americans Maintain Broad Support For Israel" (February 28, 2011)
U.S. adults nearly four times as likely to side with Israelis as with Palestinians
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

In measuring Americans' sympathies toward the disputants in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1988, Gallup has found support for Israel consistently exceeding support for the Palestinians. However, the percentage who are neutral -- saying they sympathize equally with both, sympathize with neither, or expressing no opinion -- has shifted, with corresponding changes in support for Israel...

Americans Continue to Tilt Pro-Israel (March 2, 2012)
More view Israel favorably than the Palestinian Authority or Iran
by Elizabeth Mendes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The large majority of Americans continue to view Israel favorably, while far fewer say they view the Palestinian Authority or Iran very or mostly favorably.

These data are from Gallup's annual World Affairs survey, conducted each February since 2001. The Feb. 2-5, 2012, survey asked Americans to rate a list of more than 20 countries. Iran ranked at the very bottom, the Palestinian Authority was several spots higher up, and Israel was much closer to the top of the list.

...The majority of Republicans, independents, and Democrats view Israel favorably, though Republicans give Israel its most positive ratings. All three groups are much less likely to view the Palestinian Authority or Iran favorably...

"Poll: 70% of Americans View Israel Favorably" (September 29, 2012)

Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.

Moreover, when asked their view of Israel, nearly 81 percent of political conservatives share that view while the number is at 68.5 percent for moderates and roughly 63 percent of liberals...
---
And from an Obama-supporting, liberal professor:

The New Israel and the Old | Foreign Affairs

...A Gallup poll in June 1948 showed that almost three times as many Americans "sympathized with the Jews" as "sympathized with the Arabs." That support was no flash in the pan. Widespread gentile support for Israel is one of the most potent political forces in U.S. foreign policy, and in the last 60 years, there has never been a Gallup poll showing more Americans sympathizing with the Arabs or the Palestinians than with the Israelis.

Over time, moreover, the pro-Israel sentiment in the United States has increased, especially among non-Jews...

take a poll on the college campuses. there were no anti-apartheid weeks ten years ago. more young jews are going the way of their gentile friends. they are shunning the politics of their parents and, in some cases, even the religion.

there are big movements led by elder jewish leaders to silence pro-palestinian/anti-israeli colonialism speech, claiming it is anti-semitic hate speech...and it isn't working. these elders wouldn't do this without reason. they are scared.

as the mis-directed rage at the entire muslim world fades as 9/11 becomes more distant, so will israel's support. another intifada may swing your 70% if done right.

also, the country is becoming more latino, and mainly from mexico. catholics, as a whole, generally support justice for the palestinians. you have sown your dragon's teeth.
Twist in the wind. Every poll taken shows extremely strong support for Israel. Of course there are small, unimportant bastions of radicals in some campuses, but they are negligible.

And again, this strong support for Israel always existed.

But hey- keep it up; all the way to naqbaville.

Because you're arrogant and spoiled.

You don't know what it is to defend your people.

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front, and if having to deal with the choice, i would not have used my children and push them into the armes of Hamas soldiers just so they can provoke them

Hamas are pitiful. They don't know what an honorable defense is.

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front,
Really? How many times have you walked into Gaza?

The IDF never goes into Gaza without hiding in tanks, hiding in armored bulldozers, or hiding in airplanes. On the rare occasion that they step foot in Gaza it is always with heavy tank and air cover.

The reason so many Palestinian children are injured or killed is because Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes where it is normal for children to be present.
I walked into Gaza as a combat soldier- and as a reservist. Want to know why they're killed? Very simple:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y"]Hamas Is Proud That It Uses Women And Children As Human Shields[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E"]14 Year Old Suicide Bomber[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFvbMoa6OQ"]"Video: Terrorists Firing Mortars From Schoolyard"[/ame]

"PA Teen Caught With 4 Pipe Bombs"

"Militants Put Gazans In Danger, Group Says" (March 30, 2011)
By FARES AKRAM and ETHAN BRONNER

GAZA — A Palestinian human rights group in Gaza took the unusual step this week of condemning the building and storage of anti-Israel rockets in densely populated areas, a practice that has led to injuries and deaths of civilians.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said that it had investigated recent rocket explosions and found that locally produced projectiles had fallen on homes in Gaza or exploded in factories where they were made or stored. Shrapnel severely wounded several people, including a 22-year-old woman and her 7-month-old baby.

It called on the Hamas government, which controls Gaza, to investigate “and take measures to protect Palestinians and their property.” It added that “members of the Palestinian resistance continue to store explosives or to treat such explosives in locations close to populated areas.”

“This poses a major threat to the lives of the Palestinian civilians,” it said.

Israel has long accused Hamas and other groups of endangering Palestinian civilians by carrying out militant activities in densely populated areas…

Thanks for the reply.

i can understand that feeling, toastie

and the fear of doing the same in the west bank

but how and why.............. did you"give it back",

and why were you occupying it in the first place

no lawful authority gave you the right to be there at all?

or in the west bank, either

Forum List

Back