A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed
I have no idea what is going on in in Israel, nor do I care. As far as I'm concerned it is none of our business. Israel is a foreign country which the U.S. has become much too deeply involved with and that involvement is and has been much too costly to us.

I do not regard Israel as an ally, "strategic" or otherwise, and I believe it is in the U.S.' interest to sever all relations with that troublesome little nation.

It doesn't matter if YOU don't consider Israel an ally, they will always be the ally of the U.S !

dream on, babe. everything falls apart and our relationship with israel exists on a string and can change on a whim. even your own children are beginning to turn on you and your atrocities.

you better hope to god romney gets elected. it will delay the inevitable.

Last edited:
deach nary a wee drop today it is silly to just post "you are drunk" without citing SOMETHING about the post which is either incoherent or incorrect----in your limited view

thank you for the report on your continured sobriety, rose. for what reason, i know not. perhaps you have mistook me for your sponsor.

i have only been to two AA meetings in my life, both times with drunk friends who needed their papers signed. they were very interesting, watching a bunch of drunk guys puking in coffee cups, snooing off, and waking up to take a sip of coffee and complain how awful it tasted.

what time did you post...almost 5:00 PM your time. well bravo. you almost made it to happy hour. if i had a chip, i would give it to you. i do have an old 1981 "don't let them die" button from beil feirste supporting the hunger strikers and some old military medals...maybe they'll do.

you do, of ccourse know, thaat many alcoholics go through a period of denial?

i have no idea what you are talking about and why you are telling me this?

lolol...maybe when she sobers up, she can expain to me what this is all about...where someone calls her a drunk...or maybe she will ust give us another unsolicited sobriety report,

"Americans Maintain Broad Support For Israel" (February 28, 2011)
U.S. adults nearly four times as likely to side with Israelis as with Palestinians
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

In measuring Americans' sympathies toward the disputants in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1988, Gallup has found support for Israel consistently exceeding support for the Palestinians. However, the percentage who are neutral -- saying they sympathize equally with both, sympathize with neither, or expressing no opinion -- has shifted, with corresponding changes in support for Israel...

Americans Continue to Tilt Pro-Israel (March 2, 2012)
More view Israel favorably than the Palestinian Authority or Iran
by Elizabeth Mendes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The large majority of Americans continue to view Israel favorably, while far fewer say they view the Palestinian Authority or Iran very or mostly favorably.

These data are from Gallup's annual World Affairs survey, conducted each February since 2001. The Feb. 2-5, 2012, survey asked Americans to rate a list of more than 20 countries. Iran ranked at the very bottom, the Palestinian Authority was several spots higher up, and Israel was much closer to the top of the list.

...The majority of Republicans, independents, and Democrats view Israel favorably, though Republicans give Israel its most positive ratings. All three groups are much less likely to view the Palestinian Authority or Iran favorably...

"Poll: 70% of Americans View Israel Favorably" (September 29, 2012)

Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.

Moreover, when asked their view of Israel, nearly 81 percent of political conservatives share that view while the number is at 68.5 percent for moderates and roughly 63 percent of liberals...
---
And from an Obama-supporting, liberal professor:

The New Israel and the Old | Foreign Affairs

...A Gallup poll in June 1948 showed that almost three times as many Americans "sympathized with the Jews" as "sympathized with the Arabs." That support was no flash in the pan. Widespread gentile support for Israel is one of the most potent political forces in U.S. foreign policy, and in the last 60 years, there has never been a Gallup poll showing more Americans sympathizing with the Arabs or the Palestinians than with the Israelis.

Over time, moreover, the pro-Israel sentiment in the United States has increased, especially among non-Jews...

Last edited:
Wow Angelica is a mind controlled weasel.

I remember when Hamas never had those minimal damage rockets. Israel would kill dozens a week. Now the Palestinians can actually make Israel think twice sometimes. Hamas will do anything to defend its people.

Israel doesn't think twice because of the rockets. It think twice because after any attack which was provoked, Hamas goes to whine to the world about Israel attacking them.

Hamas are a bunch of coward crybabies. defend their people my a**

Because you're arrogant and spoiled.

You don't know what it is to defend your people.

Wow Angelica is a mind controlled weasel.

I remember when Hamas never had those minimal damage rockets. Israel would kill dozens a week. Now the Palestinians can actually make Israel think twice sometimes. Hamas will do anything to defend its people.

Israel doesn't think twice because of the rockets. It think twice because after any attack which was provoked, Hamas goes to whine to the world about Israel attacking them.

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front, and if having to deal with the choice, i would not have used my children and push them into the armes of Hamas soldiers just so they can provoke them

Hamas are pitiful. They don't know what an honorable defense is.

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front, and if having to deal with the choice, i would not have used my children and push them into the armes of Hamas soldiers just so they can provoke them

Don't lie about shit.

You in the IDF are safe, Israelis are safe. They don't face death like Palestinians do.

You drop bombs from the sky.

Hamas fights face to face under the threat of drones, helicopters, jets.

Well done you, Lipush.

quote=BecauseIKnow;6288063]

Hamas fights face to face QUOTE]

Oh you are too, too funny, Bcoz :lol:

"Americans Maintain Broad Support For Israel" (February 28, 2011)
U.S. adults nearly four times as likely to side with Israelis as with Palestinians
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

In measuring Americans' sympathies toward the disputants in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1988, Gallup has found support for Israel consistently exceeding support for the Palestinians. However, the percentage who are neutral -- saying they sympathize equally with both, sympathize with neither, or expressing no opinion -- has shifted, with corresponding changes in support for Israel...

Americans Continue to Tilt Pro-Israel (March 2, 2012)
More view Israel favorably than the Palestinian Authority or Iran
by Elizabeth Mendes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The large majority of Americans continue to view Israel favorably, while far fewer say they view the Palestinian Authority or Iran very or mostly favorably.

These data are from Gallup's annual World Affairs survey, conducted each February since 2001. The Feb. 2-5, 2012, survey asked Americans to rate a list of more than 20 countries. Iran ranked at the very bottom, the Palestinian Authority was several spots higher up, and Israel was much closer to the top of the list.

...The majority of Republicans, independents, and Democrats view Israel favorably, though Republicans give Israel its most positive ratings. All three groups are much less likely to view the Palestinian Authority or Iran favorably...

"Poll: 70% of Americans View Israel Favorably" (September 29, 2012)

Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.

Moreover, when asked their view of Israel, nearly 81 percent of political conservatives share that view while the number is at 68.5 percent for moderates and roughly 63 percent of liberals...
---
And from an Obama-supporting, liberal professor:

The New Israel and the Old | Foreign Affairs

...A Gallup poll in June 1948 showed that almost three times as many Americans "sympathized with the Jews" as "sympathized with the Arabs." That support was no flash in the pan. Widespread gentile support for Israel is one of the most potent political forces in U.S. foreign policy, and in the last 60 years, there has never been a Gallup poll showing more Americans sympathizing with the Arabs or the Palestinians than with the Israelis.

Over time, moreover, the pro-Israel sentiment in the United States has increased, especially among non-Jews...

take a poll on the college campuses. there were no anti-apartheid weeks ten years ago. more young jews are going the way of their gentile friends. they are shunning the politics of their parents and, in some cases, even the religion.

there are big movements led by elder jewish leaders to silence pro-palestinian/anti-israeli colonialism speech, claiming it is anti-semitic hate speech...and it isn't working. these elders wouldn't do this without reason. they are scared.

as the mis-directed rage at the entire muslim world fades as 9/11 becomes more distant, so will israel's support. another intifada may swing your 70% if done right.

also, the country is becoming more latino, and mainly from mexico. catholics, as a whole, generally support justice for the palestinians. you have sown your dragon's teeth.

Woo. You stepped right in it.

“The treacherous Zionist enemy will never permit us to lessen our revenge towards him or stray from our confrontation against him, until he is wiped off this land, which is saturated with the blood of the martyrs.”
- Ahmad Dahbour, Palestinian Authority propagandist
(Jerusalem Post, March 23, 2008)

“Now more than ever I tell you – we will never recognize Israel... We will form the Palestinian state on all of Palestine’s territories and the sun of liberty will burn the Zionists.”
- Mahmoud al-Zahar, Hamas leader in Gaza
(UPI, May 14, 2008)

From Hamas Charter:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis.

Initiatives ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.

More fake translations.

You need to link these gibberish quotes that mean nothing.

you, i, and a lot of people know that all this "HAMAS charter" boolshite is just a stalling tactic to avoid negotiations. if it isn't the HAMAS charter it will be something else until they finally succeed in ethnically cleansing the palestinians.

all these things can be resolved in negotiations, if israel truly wanted to negotiate.

me, i think the time is very ripe for another intifada, a completely non-violent intifada at first, and people should expect a lot of palestinians to die, but israel will show her hand. this will get thee story out.

then, maybe, hit some military targets, but also government and economic, and avoiding civilian casualties as much as possible, by some very dedicated but humane soldiers. hit the police, politicians, the military, reservists, banks and markets...

then, when the world enters into it, and they will, and maybe america will change (that is where pro-palestinians here come into play) peace negotiations should and settlements should begin at 181 and stop somewhere between there and 242.

a lot of blood when the iron is hot is better than the slow blood letting that results from a missed opportunity....and as terry mac suibhne said before his death from hunger strike in a stinkin' britsh gaol in 1920 'it is not those who can inflict the most, but those that can suffer the most who will conquer." a year later, the english were turning over beggars bush barracks and military posts in most of irelaand and their soldiers were marching out under a flag of defeat and surrender.

i mean, look...kvetch offered them the farm and to these people, and i am sure the israelis, it wasn't enough. if the israelis want to push the palestinians into the sea (figuratively), and make no mistake they do, then palestine should push back with any and all means they have.

...if it isn't the HAMAS charter it will be something else...

Indeed, who was Israel's boogyman before there was a Hamas?

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front,

Really? How many times have you walked into Gaza?

The IDF never goes into Gaza without hiding in tanks, hiding in armored bulldozers, or hiding in airplanes. On the rare occasion that they step foot in Gaza it is always with heavy tank and air cover.

The reason so many Palestinian children are injured or killed is because Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes where it is normal for children to be present.

Indeed, who was Israel's boogyman before there was a Hamas?

is this snide and vulgar comment supposed to make sense tinnie? have you posted for any reason other than to be disgusting snide and vulgar? Israel has no boogymen------ in fact the only people jews historically call ALL EVIL -----are those who sacrifice children to a "god"
----to wit THE AMALEK. Interestingly those people tossed babies into fire ------just think about people who toss babies into fire-------that is the boogymen of the people of Israel Perhaps the modern day AMALEK are those who teach children the GLORY OF SHAHIDA BY NAIL BOMB------a practice about which sherri lied------it is still going on in various parts of the world-----but now sherri's entertainment is blocked by very strict security measures between Israel and her potential shahid heroes. AND THE PRACTICE IS STILL LAUDED BY SHERRI's FRIENDS. In 2006---the actions of your other hero NUS KHARAH ALLAH-----were also something like AMALEK The southern of lebanon is POPULATED ----by innocent people who have no reason to be there other than fact that HEZBOLLAH AND IRAN pay them to be there to be the HUMAN SHIELD OF HEZBOLLAH

Iv'e been in the IDF. I never hidden myself behind children, I was always in the front,

Really? How many times have you walked into Gaza?

The IDF never goes into Gaza without hiding in tanks, hiding in armored bulldozers, or hiding in airplanes. On the rare occasion that they step foot in Gaza it is always with heavy tank and air cover.

The reason so many Palestinian children are injured or killed is because Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes where it is normal for children to be present.

She didn't do junk besides the mandatory service and sat on the Sea all day long.

And you are exactly right. Keep in mind these were pre planned targets Israel set. That's why many homes were being bombed in a orderly fashion during the Gaza war. That's why civilians were killed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/26/world/middleeast/26mideast.html?_r=0

The reason Israel attacks homes is that ---homes are where islamo nazi pigs mount their missile launchers in order to launch the baby brain smashing nail bombs that sherri and tinnie love

The reason Israel attacks homes is that ---homes are where islamo nazi pigs mount their missile launchers in order to launch the baby brain smashing nail bombs that sherri and tinnie love

No. You can't fire from homes.

They targeted families who had security officers and possible militants.

Militants who had no military activity besides routine patrol.

They were made before the war. The targets were set. That's why there was an Air Campaign for the first two weeks.

nope----the entire purpose of movable missile launchers is to bring them close to residential places so that RETURN FIRE-----can hit homes -----ASSASSINATIONS often include the killing of children because many islamo nazi pig jihadists keep children with them when they know that they are targeted-----even the ISLAMIC HERO SADAAM had his grandchild with him when he was captured-----the kid was killed In fact several assassinations by the USA of jihadist pigs included the kid the jihadist used as a shield

They're pre planned. Irosie. The IDF doesn't just fly around looking for targets. They have set routes.

They're pre planned. Irosie. The IDF doesn't just fly around looking for targets. They have set routes.

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

Those are homes. Hamas doesn't have weapons in hospitals. That would be a major disadvantage for them. Hospitals were bombed for pyschological warfare. They intended to make people go insane and make Hamas rebuild hospitals. I've seen a bombed hospital in Gaza. It was targeted multiple times with heavy bombs.

You make no sense at all. Hamas isn't a military. They have light weapons, they don't rely on weapons, rather creativity. That's why they made the rockets, they reduce casualties, are cheaper, and disrupt the Israeli Air force possibly. Lots of reason.

Hamas doesn't have military bases, Israel would bomb them right away.

If Hamas had send suicide bombers to a home with a family and one Israeli soldier and claimed they were attacking combatants. And blamed Israel for that. You would call it insane and murder. And the World would go exploit it and bash Hamas. Quit with your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back