A question about salvation, being born again...

5. Scripture doesn't clearly state weather Christian's can forfeit their salvation.

The rest of your above post is correct.

This one.....I'd have to say that Scripture doesn't address this issue directly or in detail BUT like with other issues that aren't 'covered in the Book'.....you have to read it, gain the understanding...…..then you know the answer.

Sometimes God let's you figure it out

Any where in the scripture that says you can renounce you being a born again chirstian / renounce your salvation?

The senero : you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, you were baptised ...

Later on your 7 year old son or daughter was raped , tortured and murdered ...

You morned and hated GOD so much, you pray and tell him you don't want to go to heaven , you want to go to hell..

Can you do it ? Will GOD accept your request?

What I read says that the Bible does not address it..

Discuss...

Since God is imagined and scripture is subjective, if you can imagine yourself "Saved", you can imagine yourself "Un-Saved".

"Our Savior. Two thieves. One is supposed to have been saved and the other . . . (he searches for the contrary of saved) . . . damned."

"Saved from what?"

"We are all born mad, some remain so."

Waiting for Godot ....Samuel Beckett

There is only one life after death that is a proven fact: Monkey Spawn.

Ass-U-Me-ing of course that Monkey Business can refrain from any more nuclear violence.

I believe our species will survive just about anything short of that and a planet killing collision with an object flying towards us through space.....

Time.
Time..
Time...​

`

... but his death only redeems believers

that would require reading their book that is not legible by a standard language, best to believe what is spoken.

I should find it and read it.

there is nothing authentic to read ... simplicity is the key to theistic values, spoken not read.

Ass-u-me-ing 'God' is, the only way to commune with such a being is personally and from within. Just like Abraham, the ancient Arab whose stories inspired our ancient "scriptures" did.

It's Time to bury with Abraham The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

Ass-U-Me-ing 'God'.​

`

Wouldn't being 'born again' be super painful. For you and your mum?

... but his death only redeems believers

that would require reading their book that is not legible by a standard language, best to believe what is spoken.

there is nothing authentic to read ... simplicity is the key to theistic values, spoken not read.

Ass-u-me-ing 'God' is, the only way to commune with such a being is personally and from within. Just like Abraham, the ancient Arab whose stories inspired our ancient "scriptures" did.

It's Time to bury with Abraham The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

Ass-U-Me-ing 'God'.​

`

everything is outside our physiology, freeing our spirit is the goal and the religion of Antiquity.

as described in ...

amen, brother ... reading is for bed wetters.

Forum List

Back