A Question About Paper Towels

If you had paper towels not perforated properly, how would you proceed?

• I should see if I can return them for another six pack

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I should carefully tear each towel as best as I can

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I should donate the paper towels to charity

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of the above (please explain)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?

So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?
The wrapper tells you how many sheets are in each roll. If they can not be separated then they are defective, supermarkets get defective items like this returned all the time.

What would you do?
The wrapper tells you how many sheets are in each roll. If they can not be separated then they are defective, supermarkets get defective items like this returned all the time.

Very well sir, I thank you for your insight.

What would you do?

I agree. Yes, it is a petty first world problem. But having the paper towel tear badly like that is annoying.

get a damn pair of scissors.

get a pair of scissors every time I reach to tear off a paper towel. I cook a fair amount. Being able to just reach over and grab a single paper towel is part of cooking and cleaning up after my cooking.

get a pair of scissors every time I reach to tear off a paper towel. I cook a fair amount. Being able to just reach over and grab a single paper towel is part of cooking and cleaning up after my cooking.
I use kitchen towels not rags...

If I am soaking up grease or blotting cooked meat, it needs to be a paper towel.

If I spill something, and need to clean it quick, the paper towels are right there on the wall.

Paper towel dispensers are mandatory when you have a couple of private cabins in the rain forest. Toilet paper is useless.I'm talkin above the king sized beds...NOT the crapper
Get it ?

What would you do?

Use them for general cleaning. Just tear them as you need them........or if you have a fire pit or fireplace, use them as a tinder bundle.....

What would you do?

Use them for general cleaning. Just tear them as you need them........or if you have a fire pit or fireplace, use them as a tinder bundle.....

When I use a paper towel for wiping something clean, like clean dishes, instead of throwing them away, sometimes I'll let them dry out. These things are going back to Krogers. No longer buying the cheap ones.

Buy another six-pack then use that receipt for your return. They will probably give you a replacement six-pack so you will then have twelve.

If you need ID, ask the bum outside begging if you can borrow his.

Last edited:
Drink a 6 pack and give the whole pack an absorbency test....

What would you do?

return it, tell them you're unhappy with the defective product

I use kitchen towels not rags...

If I am soaking up grease or blotting cooked meat, it needs to be a paper towel.

If I spill something, and need to clean it quick, the paper towels are right there on the wall.
I use a towel and then rinse with dish soap.

I'm at a loss for the appropriate descriptive term here...................

Paper towels warrant a thread? Seriously????
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back