A pow-wow with the chief

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
"We are under attack by CommieNazis !!!" -McBain

1zlzuk8.png

Do you recognize these two pricks?
you should, both of them are your big brother.

pervert Ray Kelly, who turned New York into the leading police state, and frmr chief Bratton from L.A.

Chief Bratton ...
"I've been selected by President Obama to join a committee to study gun crimes in America"

"I think Obama will make an effort to pass more regulation but i don't think we'll get any serious reform"

"Support for gun control actually goes down after a massacre because the public feels that if someone there was armed they could have prevented the tragedy"

"We used to have about 80% support for gun control, but now we are down to about 20%"
-Chief Bratton

--------------

the media and the left are going to push hard fro gun control because Obama just crammed a highly unconstitutional health care bill through the government, so they feel he can do anything he wants.

if you people allow the government to put on their big act like they care about people and remove the Second Amendment self defense rights, there will be nothing but darkness for years to come.

"We are under attack by CommieNazis !!!" -McBain

1zlzuk8.png

Do you recognize these two pricks?
you should, both of them are your big brother.

pervert Ray Kelly, who turned New York into the leading police state, and frmr chief Bratton from L.A.

Chief Bratton ...
"I've been selected by President Obama to join a committee to study gun crimes in America"

"I think Obama will make an effort to pass more regulation but i don't think we'll get any serious reform"

"Support for gun control actually goes down after a massacre because the public feels that if someone there was armed they could have prevented the tragedy"

"We used to have about 80% support for gun control, but now we are down to about 20%"
-Chief Bratton

--------------

the media and the left are going to push hard fro gun control because Obama just crammed a highly unconstitutional health care bill through the government, so they feel he can do anything he wants.

if you people allow the government to put on their big act like they care about people and remove the Second Amendment self defense rights, there will be nothing but darkness for years to come.

All kinds of idiots on the board.

Forum List

Back