The reason why there will be no gun control:

R

rdean

It's really quite simple. The reason there will be no gun control is because conservatives have been convinced by their radical philosophy, their political networks, like Fox, their leaders, like Rush, Anne and Sean, their lack of perspective brought on by a lack of education that the US is headed for a "communist takeover".

They have been terrorized by other conservatives into believing "conservative's rights" are being taken away. They can't explain which rights or how, but they are very sure it's happening.

When you point out it's conservatives who are the threat. Who want to take away women's rights, minority rights and freedom FROM religion, suddenly, they found something they don't believe.

Conservatives believe they need automatic assault weapons for the unavoidable day when President Obama will declare "martial law". They might as well go back to building underground bunkers.

"Breathe deep! You can almost smell the Communism!"

signature line from "bitterlyclingin".

See what I mean?

Because there's still too many people in America who value freedom? Much to the dismay of progressives everywhere.

Good lord above I pray there is.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's really quite simple. The reason there will be no gun control is...
... because it's a right guaranteed by the second amendment of the constitution.

Next?

Automatic assault weapons are already banned asshole.

On the news this morning, one boy had been shot 11 times.

Why are people like like you such dirty dipshits? Always looking for a "way out" instead of confronting the issue?

Fact Check: Romney says it's illegal to have automatic weapons - Los Angeles Times

The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Purchasing one requires submitting fingerprints and photographs to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, going through an FBI criminal background check, and paying a $200 tax, among other requirements. Only automatic weapons manufactured and registered with the federal government before 1986 can be bought, owned and sold.

It's really quite simple. The reason there will be no gun control is because conservatives have been convinced by their radical philosophy, their political networks, like Fox, their leaders, like Rush, Anne and Sean, their lack of perspective brought on by a lack of education that the US is headed for a "communist takeover".

They have been terrorized by other conservatives into believing "conservative's rights" are being taken away. They can't explain which rights or how, but they are very sure it's happening.

When you point out it's conservatives who are the threat. Who want to take away women's rights, minority rights and freedom FROM religion, suddenly, they found something they don't believe.

Conservatives believe they need automatic assault weapons for the unavoidable day when President Obama will declare "martial law". They might as well go back to building underground bunkers.
hey fuckhead.....i work with a guy as Liberal as you who will get in your face and be as Conservative as your Whipping Boys when it comes to guns......and there are many Liberals who are pretty passionate when it comes to THEIR guns .....AND there are MANY Conservatives who would like to see something done about this shit......your problem Dean is something happened to you when you were a kid and a Republican/Conservative was involved.....and here you are....and dont tell me im wrong.....if i was EVERY fucking Thread you start would not be about Republicans or the Right and every time you post,no matter what the topic.....would not involve you mentioning Republicans or the Right.....seek help Dean.....your the kind of person who would do what these loonies do......Obsession can be a driving force in these things....

Last edited:
"Breathe deep! You can almost smell the Communism!"

signature line from "bitterlyclingin".

See what I mean?

If it ever comes to that Greenbeard has a seat for you on the first cattle car out to thank you for all your help in making it happen

On the news this morning, one boy had been shot 11 times.

Why are people like like you such dirty dipshits? Always looking for a "way out" instead of confronting the issue?

Fact Check: Romney says it's illegal to have automatic weapons - Los Angeles Times

The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Purchasing one requires submitting fingerprints and photographs to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, going through an FBI criminal background check, and paying a $200 tax, among other requirements. Only automatic weapons manufactured and registered with the federal government before 1986 can be bought, owned and sold.

An automatic weapon was NOT used dummy.... I can shoot an object 11 times with my revolver as well.... It's called reloading or perhaps having more than one gun.

Your a retard Rderp, and personally I wouldn't allow an idiot like you within 50 yards of a firearm.

Yea well get ready for the ban on semi auto assault weapons to be put back in place.

Won't happen it is Unconstitutional.

They were banned before and will be again. Let's have the NRA waste some time and money taking it to the SCOTUS.

When a semi auto weapon like the Bushmaster is used to kill 20 kids, you can be sure some changes are coming. You gun nuts would have been happier if he had used the two pistols eh? Made your assult weapons look bad didn't he? Why those high capacity clips were for killing herds of deer. Right?

Yea well get ready for the ban on semi auto assault weapons to be put back in place.

Won't happen it is Unconstitutional.

They were banned before and will be again. Let's have the NRA waste some time and money taking it to the SCOTUS.

When a semi auto weapon like the Bushmaster is used to kill 20 kids, you can be sure some changes are coming. You gun nuts would have been happier if he had used the two pistols eh? Made your assult weapons look bad didn't he? Why those high capacity clips were for killing herds of deer. Right?

Texas white tail run in platoons!

Because there's still too many people in America who value freedom? Much to the dismay of progressives everywhere.

Good lord above I pray there is.

There were an estimated 630,000 hunters in the field for this year gun deer hunting season in Wisconsin, every one armed with a high powered firearm. That's only one state. Now add up the other 49. That makes the third largest army in the world, and I'm betting the vast majority of those armed citizens own their firearm(s) because they chose to, and they're not going to like someone telling them they have to give it up. So there's another reason why you won't see guns taken away from people in America, there's not a force large enough on earth capable of doing it if the people refuse to give them up.

Last edited:

hey fuckhead.....i work with a guy as Liberal as you who will get in your face and be as Conservative as your Whipping Boys when it comes to guns......and there are many Liberals who are pretty passionate when it comes to THEIR guns .....AND there are MANY Conservatives who would like to see something done about this shit......your problem Dean is something happened to you when you were a kid and a Republican/Conservative was involved.....and here you are....and dont tell me im wrong.....if i was EVERY fucking Thread you start would not be about Republicans or the Right and every time you post,no matter what the topic.....would not involve you mentioning Republicans or the Right.....seek help Dean.....your the kind of person who would do what these loonies do......Obsession can be a driving force in these things....

I used to think that too, that Deany was as demented as a Batman villain. Then I found out that the Koch Brothers pay him to post here to make liberals look like flaming idiots. They think it's hilarious

Forum List

Back