A Picture Of America

Democratic Party have been working to destroy the United States for 60 years.
What have Republicans done to thwart that- I want to hear what the "Read my lips, no new taxes, New World Order", Republican has to say-

Which of course is why we have Trump.

If you'll remember we put a shitload of republicans in office to thwart dems only to have republicans give them whatever they wanted.

Most Conservatives dont like the one party rule we've seen for the last few decades.
I find it hilarious that dems still bring up the RINO's as proof of anything...we hate them as much as Nancy Pelousy.

Be serious.
You be serious- and try intellectually honest, for a change- the RESULTS speak for themselves-

AND, I did say: I READ the words (SIDE BY SIDE)- during the campaign- I did. If you don't approve, that's on you. Don't like that I call out the Republicans? Tough. Adapt- or die. They are as guilty as Democrats- if not, show me the Republican legislation that helps secure your Liberty- something the hated Democrats imposed on you.

You can go all the way back to 1913 if you want. Oh, Republicrats want you to keep more of what's your's.
How magnanimous. I'm thrilled.
Repubs have done their part to remove liberties. Progs have done so and enforce it even more.

From FDR's love affair, politically, with Stalin and Bolshevism.
And Republicans did what?

Pointed out that FDR had a political infatuation with Stalin and Bolshevism.

Can't you read?

While Baldwin wasn't a Republican, this is the sort of resistance there was to Roosevelt.

Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'
Baldwin writes that the United States put itself "in the role-at times a disgraceful role-of fearful suppliant and propitiating ally, anxious at nearly any cost to keep Russia fighting. In retrospect, how stupid!"

And this:

George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s? After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat

difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason

we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had

anyone with the proper personality and theproper qualities of sympathy and imagina-

tion to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature
mmisi.org

Glad to be able to provide the education you've missed out on.
Little know story about FDR. Back in 1920 when he was lobbying for the dem VP nod the person he wanted to run with as VP on the dem ticket was none other than Herbert Hoover, Hoover however declared he was a Republican.

Forum List

Back