A perfect example of how Trump hurts the GOP

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Another slaughter in Europe, and all we're talking about is statues and Hitler.

And let's not pretend this was not predictable, or some kind of surprise. You don't hitch your wagon to a guy who you KNOW AHEAD OF TIME is going to be the easiest target in the history of historical histories.

No doubt, those who want to deflect from jihadism are grateful for this guy.

They were doing gods work.

According to CNN they copied the strategy from the driver who was fleeing the Antifa mob in Charlottesville. If not the white supremacists, who else could the influence be? Top rate leftists analysis.

And let's not pretend this was not predictable, or some kind of surprise. You don't hitch your wagon to a guy who you KNOW AHEAD OF TIME is going to be the easiest target in the history of historical histories.

Naw, man, I know you are just terrified of the sweaty Muslim you think is hiding under your bed.

sorry, one or two terrorist incidents a year, just can't get worked up about them. They aren't an existential threat to Western Civilization. They are just a way to keep dumb people like you panicked.

Europe's problems aren't my problems. Israel's problems aren't my problem.

Naw, man, I know you are just terrified of the sweaty Muslim you think is hiding under your bed.

sorry, one or two terrorist incidents a year, just can't get worked up about them. They aren't an existential threat to Western Civilization. They are just a way to keep dumb people like you panicked.

^^ Yet this guy is worried about white supremacists under his bed. ROFLMAO!

If compared to the hard left, who caused the problem in the first place, sure they aren't an existential threat.

Just the regressives' standard deflect/pivot/attack tactic to protect their pet constituent religion.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

So, commies with the stated goal of using violence show up to a planned protest by right wingers, Nazis, and the KKK. Violence ensues. One nazi plows over some violent commies and somebody dies.

Trump gives the PREFECT response, laying blame on all sides and all hell breaks loose with every dipshit with the smallest bone to pick, blasting totally transparent and obvious fake outrage that NOBODY is buying.

I agree, this was totally predictable and even PLANNED by the violent commie left with the support of their allies, the DNC, CNN, NBC, etc., who IN FACT wants to deflect from (and likely lends support to) Jihadism. Any type of civil unrest is exactly what the commie left is engaged in.

Last edited:

So, commies with the stated goal of using violence show up to a planned protest by right wingers, Nazis, and the KKK. Violence ensues. One nazi plows over some violent commies and somebody dies.

Trump gives the PREFECT response, laying blame on all sides and all hell breaks loose with every dipshit with the smallest bone to pick, blasting totally transparent and obvious fake outrage that NOBODY is buying.

I agree, this was totally predictable and even PLANNED by the violent commie left with the support of their allies, the DNC, CNN, NBC, etc., who IN FACT wants to deflect from (and likely lends support to) Jihadism. Any type of civil unrest is exactly what the commie left is engaged in.
Well, they smell blood now, and just another jihadist atrocity sure as hell won't take their eye off the ball.

But again, Trump walked right into it.

Hey Joe...you being a radical leftist, maybe you could help with this.

Why does the Left treat radical Islam with patience and understanding, but wants to murder the tiny group of Americans on the radical right?

If compared to the hard left, who caused the problem in the first place, sure they aren't an existential threat.

I'm worried about the White Supremacist we have in the White House, actually. I'm not sure why you aren't.

And, no the hard left didn't cause the problem of white supremacy by insisting that non-white people have rights. That's like blaming a short skirt for a rape.

I expect the radical Left plans more events like this.

I'm worried about the White Supremacist we have in the White House, actually. I'm not sure why you aren't.

And, no the hard left didn't cause the problem of white supremacy by insisting that non-white people have rights. That's like blaming a short skirt for a rape.

If you honestly believe so, perhaps you should notify Trump:

He condemns them repeatedly, again and again.

When has the hard left condemned the BLM, responsible for way more fatalities than KKK since 20 years ago.

Joe...stating Trump is a White Supremacist only outs yourself as a fool and a DNC Bolshevik media dupe.

Just the regressives' standard deflect/pivot/attack tactic to protect their pet constituent religion.

Like I've said to you many times, if we are going to insist on fighting a perpetual war in the Middle East, we shouldn't whine like bunch of bitches when the Middle East fights back.

We really have three choices.

1) Change our middle east policies to stop giving them fresh grievances (Unlikely, given our insatiable thirst for oil and the hammer lock the Zionist Lobby has on our politics.)

2) Militarize our society to try to change them, with a World War II level effort. Not sure I want to do that, either. We only won WWII, because a lot of other people were willing to do a lot of the heavy lifting, and some of them became problems after the war.

3) realize that one or two disaffected young men really isn't an existential threat. Yeah, it's bad. Yeah, Law Enforcement should do more about it. Yeah, we should even deport people who are the bad actors.

But at the end of the day, these things are Europe's problem. They imported these people to provide a source of cheap labor.

Let Europe deal with Europe's problems, we'll deal with ours.

He condemns them repeatedly, again and again.

When has the hard left condemned the BLM, responsible for way more fatalities than KKK since 20 years ago.

The narrative is set. They will pound it into the empty heads of Americans like Joe. He buys the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

Shame that those 1 or 2 terrorist incidents don't happen to you Joe, or your family. Then would you wake the fuck up? Nope just your head would be stuck up your ass, ad the Muslims separate your head from your shoulders.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Trump has done just as much to encourage the White Supremecists as to discourage them. Look, this is what you voted for, when you voted for a guy who lied about the first black president not being born here. You voted for his racism. Don't be all shocked when the Nazis and Klan freaks who normally hide under rocks show up.

Being really generous, BLM has maybe encouraged 7 fatalities. That is if you blame a couple of disaffected losers being part of BLM. Meanwhile, the thing BLM is upset about- you know, cops shooting mostly black civilians with no consequences... that's still going on.

They were doing gods work.

According to CNN they copied the strategy from the driver who was fleeing the Antifa mob in Charlottesville. If not the white supremacists, who else could the influence be? Top rate leftists analysis.

Listen here, the privlidged White Nazi types are oppressing an already oppressed minority, but the Muslims are an oppressed as they murder innocent people.

Even though the Muslims killed far more people and continue to do world wide, they get a free pass.

Please follow this narrative for further posts.

And yes, the Muslims got the idea from Virginia even though they had previously used cars to do the same attack.

Please follow along.

Shame that those 1 or 2 terrorist incidents don't happen to you Joe, or your family. Then would you wake the fuck up? Nope just your head would be stuck up your ass, ad the Muslims separate your head from your shoulders.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

View attachment 144407
Agreed.

We had a POTUS for eight years, who refused to call radical Islam what it is.

Funny....I don't recall the DNC media criticizing him even a little bit for this. Compare that to their treatment of Trump...apparently many Americans can't see the purposeful distortion.

Here's the problem. I don't expect the whole society to change because of bad stuff that happens in my life.

We can't bomb Muslim cities and then complain when Muslims drive into a crowd of people.

If you stick your dick in a hornet's nest, you should expect to get stung.

Europe has a "Muslim Problem" because for the last 200 years they've colonized or otherwise exploited that part of the world.

No, that's just the latest shiny thing you decided to wax philosophical about for pats on the back. eceryone here forgot the dead woman in a matter of hour.

Forum List

Back