A perfect description of a truther:

You keep proving over and over how fucking stupid you are in addition to being an unapologetic liar. From the article:

"...intelligence sources said, came from two men who were with bin Laden that day who were later interrogated by a coalition intelligence agency. The agency provided the information to CNN."

What agency? Lol....dumbasses like you never see past the first inch.

Who were the informants?

Mohammed Atef and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. Rotfl! You're the perfect example of American Stupidity. If you think tortured people provide reliable info you're even more dumb than your posts show.

You did not provide a link showing bin laden took credit you dumbfuckwad. I've posted this to you before and yet you continue to lie and act like right after 9/11 bin laden denied any involvement.
CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved. What else you got you lying little worthless ****?

you cant even comprehend what i wrote!! :lol:

look at what you quoted, jackass. are you denying that osama has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions? thats what i wrote, moron. yes he did deny it when we were threatening to invade afghanistan in order to come get him. i dont believe he ever thought we would invade the country he was in when he planned the attacks and was in denial mode trying to prevent the overthrow of the government he was in cahoots with.

later he admitted he was behind the attacks on multiple occasions. his al-qeda associates admitted it also.

but being the muslim apologist you are... you would rather blame americans that werent behind the attack than the muslim terrorists that were.

Where have I blamed Americans for being behind the attack? I haven't. That's just more evidence of how much of a pathetic fucking liar you are.

Then your dumbass completely misses this part of my post:

"The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved."

Then you truly truly reveal how fucking STUPID you are by saying bin laden never thought the US would invade afghanistan? You're a complete fucking moron! The Taliban offered to help catch bin laden but of course you are either ignorant of that fact or you continue to be the useless little **** lying shitwad you keep proving to be over and over.

get off your ass. you are apparently squishing your brain. how does the taliban offering to catch bin laden after 9/11 somehow prove that bin laden knew we would invade afghanistan when he planned 9/11?:cuckoo:

Yes they said they would help hunt him down...but only if they could put him on trial...in Afghanistan. That was not an acceptable compromise.

-TSO

Not quite. They offered to turn him over to a third party country.
Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over | World news | guardian.co.uk

But I understand why you didn't know that. It's been public info for only about nine years.

a complete lie. they did NOT offer to turn him over. what they said is was they would DISCUSS turning him over IF THE BOMBING STOPPED.

once again, you fail to understand what you read. how typical. :cuckoo:

You are one of the dumbest ***** alive today. From the article:

"If the Taliban is given evidence that Osama bin Laden is involved" and the bombing campaign stopped, "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country", Mr Kabir added.

"If the Taliban is given evidence that Osama bin Laden is involved" and the bombing campaign stopped, "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country", Mr Kabir added.

Just doing my part to make sure you can see how fucking dumb you are. Or was this another example of you lying? Useless punk bitch.

you cant even comprehend what i wrote!! :lol:

look at what you quoted, jackass. are you denying that osama has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions? thats what i wrote, moron. yes he did deny it when we were threatening to invade afghanistan in order to come get him. i dont believe he ever thought we would invade the country he was in when he planned the attacks and was in denial mode trying to prevent the overthrow of the government he was in cahoots with.

later he admitted he was behind the attacks on multiple occasions. his al-qeda associates admitted it also.

but being the muslim apologist you are... you would rather blame americans that werent behind the attack than the muslim terrorists that were.

Where have I blamed Americans for being behind the attack? I haven't. That's just more evidence of how much of a pathetic fucking liar you are.

Then your dumbass completely misses this part of my post:

"The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved."

Then you truly truly reveal how fucking STUPID you are by saying bin laden never thought the US would invade afghanistan? You're a complete fucking moron! The Taliban offered to help catch bin laden but of course you are either ignorant of that fact or you continue to be the useless little **** lying shitwad you keep proving to be over and over.

get off your ass. you are apparently squishing your brain. how does the taliban offering to catch bin laden after 9/11 somehow prove that bin laden knew we would invade afghanistan when he planned 9/11?:cuckoo:

I didn't say it did. What else you got you lying sack of **** worm juice?

Just doing my part to make sure you can see how fucking dumb you are. Or was this another example of you lying? Useless punk bitch.

"The Taliban would be ready to discuss handing over Osama bin Laden to a neutral country if the US halted the bombing of Afghanistan, a senior Taliban official said today."

now do i need to type that 50 times or do you think you can comprehend that after a few dozen reads.....

Last edited:
I still say, dont believe your eyes. No birds ran into the tower. It was all CGI.

Wasn't that "The Shadow" where everyone sees an empty plot of land but there is really a building?

You know with mirrors and the cloaking technology we reverse engineered from the spaceship in area 51 it makes PERFECT sense!!

The Twin Towers are, in fact, STILL THERE!!!

ya nice diversion from he fact that the 9/11 commission failed in its mandate ..the issue of prior knowledge..and the unexplained collapse of 3 buildings and are war of conquest costing billions of dollars and tens of thousands of innocent lives...fucking idiot

I still say, dont believe your eyes. No birds ran into the tower. It was all CGI.

Wasn't that "The Shadow" where everyone sees an empty plot of land but there is really a building?

You know with mirrors and the cloaking technology we reverse engineered from the spaceship in area 51 it makes PERFECT sense!!

ya nice diversion from he fact that the 9/11 commission failed in its mandate ..the issue of prior knowledge..and the unexplained collapse of 3 buildings and are war of conquest costing billions of dollars and tens of thousands of innocent lives...fucking idiot

Ya gotta admit it is pretty fucking funny when you take all the death and destruction part out.

everybody knows that the aliens and spaceships arent at area51. they are at S-4. :lol:

funny thing is i am in vegas right now. it was a nice day yesterday so i went for a motorcycle ride and went to area 51 (well not inside. just up to the border.)
$IMAG0042a.jpg

"The Taliban would be ready to discuss handing over Osama bin Laden to a neutral country if the US halted the bombing of Afghanistan, a senior Taliban official said today."

now do i need to type that 50 times or do you think you can comprehend that after a few dozen reads.....

This is why you're such a pathetic ****. You constantly lie and consistently ignore the facts. You're such a fat ass loser pussy you will once again totally ignore:

You know they don't give a fuck about any of that. They live so deep inside of a fantasy they think this is all a video game which is why they troll endlessly with no conscience.

You know they don't give a fuck about any of that. They live so deep inside of a fantasy they think this is all a video game which is why they troll endlessly with no conscience.

No, we just don't give a fuck about your unfounded ramblings. We ask for your version of events and you can't provide it or anything close to it. We ask for actual experts and you idiots produce some guy who calls his partners "ghost troopers" or something like that (May). We ask for actual evidence, you give us conjecture.

No Sheila, you are the one in fantasy world which is not surprising since, judging from your repeated use of profanity and lurid words, your reality must be something truly awlful. Now drop the hash browns and leave serious topics to us grown ups.

No, we just don't give a fuck about your unfounded ramblings. We ask for your version of events and you can't provide it or anything close to it. We ask for actual experts and you idiots produce some guy who calls his partners "ghost troopers" or something like that (May). We ask for actual evidence, you give us conjecture.

No Sheila, you are the one in fantasy world which is not surprising since, judging from your repeated use of profanity and lurid words, your reality must be something truly awlful. Now drop the hash browns and leave serious topics to us grown ups.

There have been many experts provided and evidence shown and all you can do is ignore it then go on an absolutely insanely obsessive idiotic tour of constantly trying to lie about what others do for work. Whenever you are shown wrong on anything you ignore it you shitwad.

Your disrespect and contempt for everything from courageous patriots..to the disabled and fast food workers etc and your support of all that is corrupt is far more lurid and profane than any four letter words cornycunt

Your disrespect and contempt for everything from courageous patriots..to the disabled and fast food workers etc and your support of all that is corrupt is far more lurid and profane than any four letter words cornycunt

The "courageous" patriot who calls his present-day associates "ghost troops" Thats who I should listen to?

As for disabled and fast food workers; when I read your writings, I think you're mentally not all there. When I read the childish tantrums from Curvelight, I think he must be 15 or so and working for Jack In The Box.

On the whole, if you believe 10% of the shit you type, you're clinically insane. Nobody planted explosives in the WTC complex. Nobody painted a plane to shield a missile attack. Nobody faked a phone call. Get a life loser.

You can't point to one major fact that is wrong in the 9/11 Commission Report. You can't give a competing story line in any reasonable detail. And despite your allged proof, alleged experts, and alleged evidence, there is no court case ongoing or pending, no re-investigation ongoing or pending, and public awareness of your "movement" is somewhere around that of ringworm.

Theres a good reason you're thought of as a blight on society; it is because you are.

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Alex Jones: Colonel, is it safe to say or is the statement accurate that you smell something rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11?

Col. Ray: I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that that's accurate. That's true.

Bio: 'rsvp' -- Under Construction

Major Scott Ritter, U.S. Marine Corps – Former Marine Corps Intelligence Officer and Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq 1991 - 1998.

Video 1/19/08: Regarding the events of 9/11 "You articulated the one argument that I support whole-heartedly, which is the absolute requirement to find out what happened; that the 9/11 Commission's Report is inadequate to the task. And that until they answer all the questions, you will leave open, at least in the mind of certain individuals, the possibility of collusion, the possibility of conspiracy ...

We have an absolute requirement to know what happened on 9/11. And no stone should be left unturned. And the 9/11 Commission Report was not up to the task. And there must be a re-opening of the investigation, so that we the people of the United States know what occurred on that horrific day.

And that way it lays to rest all conspiracies. We'll find out what happened. Did Bush and Cheney plan the demise of the building? Was this a terrorist attack by Al Qaida? Or was it something in between? We frankly don't know because the body of data is incomplete. So, let's find the body of data and let's not rush to judgment. ...

Let's admit that we didn't get a good report. Let's go out there and get the best report possible. And let's get to the truth so we know exactly what happened, so we're not speculating." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Video 7/22/06: "I, like the others, are frustrated by the 9/11 Commission Report, by the lack of transparency on the part of the United States government, both in terms of the executive branch and the legislative branch when it comes to putting out on the table all facts known to the 9/11 case." http://video.go

\

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." url=http://www.ae911truth.org]AE911Truth[/url]

John Loftus – Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. Former U.S. Army Intelligence officer. Currently author and frequent media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services.

Article The Guardian 9/6/03: "The information provided by European intelligence services prior to 9/11 was so extensive that it is no longer possible for either the CIA or FBI to assert a defence of incompetence." http://www.guardian.co.

Bio: Exclusive Keynote and Motivational Speakers from Speakers Bureau at The Harry Walker Agency

Last edited:

Forum List

Back