A perfect description of a truther:

What a disrespectful little cuntycorn..wow who has creditability a fat chick living alone in a one bedroom apt working psyops or these experienced decorated vets hmmmm ..tough call...lol
personally, i go with the person that doesnt think everyone who disagrees with them is a super secret government agent sent here on a psyops mission.:cuckoo:

Not to mention when 9/11 inside nutjob said that people were worried about minor things like their children when they should instead be worrying about Bush killing 3000 people.

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 950 Architects and Engineers:

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …
As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

i wonder how this small minority of people you keep listing reconcile the fact that osama bin laden has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions and on 9/11 was even letting others in the room know more attacks were coming while the first attacks were taking place.....

CNN.com - Detainees reveal bin Laden's reaction to attacks - September 10, 2002

your only rebuttal to all this is fake videos ??..lol..and a small minority ? the fact is that men of these positions and credentials are in a small minority indeed how many NORAD TAC directors do you think there are moron....how many NASA researchers and recipients of presidential meritorious awards do you think exist..how many heads of depleted uranium programs ? men of this caliber will always be in the minority

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center
." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 950 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, which, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." Interlink Books

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East
..." Captain Eric May

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center
." AE911Truth

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, which, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." Interlink Books

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East
..." Captain Eric May

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Retired losers trying to get in the rotation on cable news channels. Too bad nobody believes you or your kooks.

To see where this May nutjob is coming from...perhaps it would be a teachable moment to examine just where he is coming from:

By Captain Eric H. May
Intelligence Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

TEXAS, 9/1/2009 -- America's only counter-terror cyber militia is sending out a worldwide alarm about the Vigilant Guard terror exercise that begins tomorrow in and around New York's capitol city of Albany.

According to Ghost Troop executive officer Lieut. Patti Woodard, terror war games sometimes become terror events:

"We're coming up on the anniversary of 9/11," she told The Iconoclast, "and people should remember that on 9/11 there was a military exercise related to airplanes crashing into buildings, and that exercise went live. Eight years ago Vigilant Guardian turned into 9/11 in New York City. Eight years later the government is running Vigilant Guard, which is almost the same name, in New York State, which is almost the same place. How can they expect us not to be highly suspicious?"

Ghost Troop's Sgt. Maj. Merlin Neadow, a decorated Vietnam infantryman, repeats the same sentiments of mistrust for the Obama administration that he previously espoused against the Bush administration for five years as the unit's first sergeant....

Ghost Troop issued a target analysis prior to National Level Exercise '09, a two-week affair that occurred in late July. In it, they specified Chicago, New York City, Houston, Portland and Washington DC as the top five Obama administration false flag target areas. During NLE '09, Chicago had a surprise government simulation of a terror takeover of a ship on the Chicago River. New York City had a surprise government nuclear drill in its harbor. Portland was part of the catastrophe-struck war game area for suddenly announced NORAD exercises. Most frighteningly, Bryan, Texas, northwest of Houston, had a freak fire in a local fertilizer company, resulting in the mass evacuation of over 70,000 residents. Had the factory exploded, officials stress, the result would have been near-nuclear in its proportions. Curiously, the GT nemesis "Nuclear Obama" had been sequestered with his top military advisers just prior to the Bryan event, as part of the NLE '09 script. U.S. Army hazmat teams were at the time operating in the Bryan area. To unit members, none of it is coincidental; rather, they believe that it was an aborted attempt at carrying out 9/11-2B.

Most recently, unit leaders published an alert about Vibrant Response, a command post exercise (CPX), asserting that it was a nuclear scenario targeted against Kansas City. In the following days, exercise leaders admitted the Kansas City nuke scenario. According to published reports and sources in Ft. Leavenworth, Vibrant Response shut down almost a week early. GT members are convinced that their efforts brought about the admissions and altered the exercise -- and perhaps averted false flag nuclear mayhem in the Midwest.

It's not the first time they have made such claims, and not the first time that published facts have supported them. They point to an early 2006 prediction they made of a nuclear false flag attack against Texas City, Texas. The day after their 1/31 target date, "day-after" U.S. WMD military assets turned up in force, a Homeland Security and military conference was exposed in neighboring Galveston and the public was in a panic. According to official sources, it was all a big coincidence -- an explanation parroted without investigation by the local Galveston County Daily News, and ignored altogether by the deaf dumb and blind Houston media.

Their success has brought them publicity in both the mainstream and alternative media. Much of it has been negative. In mid-June CNN attacked the group as a pack of conspiracy theorists and anti-Semites. Self-proclaimed hero of the 9/11 truth movement Alex Jones has reported to The Iconoclast that Ghost Troop is "COINTELPRO scum" -- alluding to the FBI's infamous counterintelligence program. Jones was particularly vociferous in denouncing the unit as it warned the public of the Texas City nuke attack danger in 2006. He was joined in his efforts by on-again off-again cohort John Stadtmiller, notorious among Ghost Troops for having destroyed his two-hour interview with the unit commander, conducted two days after a 3/30/2004 explosion at BP in Texas City, which the unit had predicted three weeks in advance. Jones sidekick Jack Blood also attacked on the airwaves.

"CNN is state-sponsored propaganda, pure and simple," says Lieut. Woodard, "and we can be proud that we are the only cyber group that they have singled out for attack. As for RBN (Republic Broadcasting Network) and Genesis, they are Texas traitors who tried to set up a false flag by attacking us when we were defending America."

"They make me sick," Sgt. Maj. Neadow adds, "here they are, headquartered in Austin, and they have never lifted a finger to protect Texas City and Houston, which are their next-door neighbors. They destroyed evidence from 2004, and they never did let the public know that our 2006 mission turned up a WMD team in Texas City. Now here we are, three years later, shutting down an attack against Bryan, Texas, which is another neighbor of theirs, and they're helping Obama to cover it up. They are traitors, and one day I hope they answer for it."

In the meanwhile, Ghost Troopers across the nation continue what they see as their genuine infowar to protect the nation against 9/11-2B. Assuming all goes well tomorrow in New York State, there are still more Vigilant Guard continuation exercises coming up, from 11/1 -- 11/6. Even as they execute their current mission, they are preparing for the next one. Numbering in the hundreds, and reaching hundreds of thousands, they may be the true vigilant guard of the American people.

This is who they trot out as experts. I imagine his "ghost troopers" are standing by; next to his ghost brain, his ghost common sense, his ghost backbone... lol

You can read the full story at:

By Captain Eric H. May: Ghost Troop Warns of "Vigilant Guard" Peril

Try to be kind to the old geezer; he's obviously gone around the bend.

i wonder how this small minority of people you keep listing reconcile the fact that osama bin laden has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions and on 9/11 was even letting others in the room know more attacks were coming while the first attacks were taking place.....

your only rebuttal to all this is fake videos ??..lol..and a small minority ? the fact is that men of these positions and credentials are in a small minority indeed how many NORAD TAC directors do you think there are moron....how many NASA researchers and recipients of presidential meritorious awards do you think exist..how many heads of depleted uranium programs ? men of this caliber will always be in the minority

where did i say anything about videos you FUCKING MORON!!! did you even read my reply or did you just jump to a conclusion as to what i said after the first line and not bother to comprehend what you were looking at? :lol: :cuckoo:

it just goes to show you how objectively you look at things.

my rebuttal is that you keep posting a list people that are but a very small minority. i guess it feels good for you to have some people that may actually want to join you in your little treehouse but in the larger reality of things its insignificant.

where did i say anything about videos you FUCKING MORON!!! did you even read my reply or did you just jump to a conclusion as to what i said after the first line and not bother to comprehend what you were looking at? :lol: :cuckoo:

it just goes to show you how objectively you look at things.

my rebuttal is that you keep posting a list people that are but a very small minority. i guess it feels good for you to have some people that may actually want to join you in your little treehouse but in the larger reality of things its insignificant.

Oh I see you dropped the fake videos in favour of tortured confessions how much more proof do you need...so I guess all the American solders like the maverick meant what they said as prisoners of war...lol..Idiot

the fact that osama bin laden has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions

Your link is about tortured confessions but your statement says bin laden taking credit which can only be in reference to fake videos not second had hearsay...fool

tortured? prove it.

your comment that it can only be a reference to fake videos shows how little you know about the subject.:cuckoo:

candywhore just a lonely disrespectful little nobody

Your "expert" writes seriously about his constituents he calls "ghost troopers".

This is who you trot out to prop up your "movement". Is it any wonder it hasn't gotten anywhere in 8 years? I don't think so.

I surrender, eots. Everybody else in the world is wrong and you are correct. Please forgive me for ever doubting... I'm waving the white flag of surrender. Now, can we talk about something really important - like the cheating going on in NASCAR.

sorry that you are so deluded as to think everybody in the world believes the the 9/11 commission report ..when in reality even members of the commission feel it was a cover -up... but that's fine you go watch your car races and football games if reality is too much for you ..

Last edited:

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …
As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

You keep proving over and over how fucking stupid you are in addition to being an unapologetic liar. From the article:

"...intelligence sources said, came from two men who were with bin Laden that day who were later interrogated by a coalition intelligence agency. The agency provided the information to CNN."

What agency? Lol....dumbasses like you never see past the first inch.

Who were the informants?

Mohammed Atef and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. Rotfl! You're the perfect example of American Stupidity. If you think tortured people provide reliable info you're even more dumb than your posts show.

You did not provide a link showing bin laden took credit you dumbfuckwad. I've posted this to you before and yet you continue to lie and act like right after 9/11 bin laden never denied any involvement.
CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved. What else you got you lying little worthless ****?

Last edited:

You keep proving over and over how fucking stupid you are in addition to being an unapologetic liar. From the article:

"...intelligence sources said, came from two men who were with bin Laden that day who were later interrogated by a coalition intelligence agency. The agency provided the information to CNN."

Who were the informants?

Mohammed Atef and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. Rotfl! You're the perfect example of American Stupidity. If you think tortured people provide reliable info you're even more dumb than your posts show.

You did not provide a link showing bin laden took credit you dumbfuckwad. I've posted this to you before and yet you continue to lie and act like right after 9/11 bin laden denied any involvement.

The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved. What else you got you lying little worthless ****?

you cant even comprehend what i wrote!! :lol:

look at what you quoted, jackass. are you denying that osama has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions? thats what i wrote, moron. yes he did deny it when we were threatening to invade afghanistan in order to come get him. i dont believe he ever thought we would invade the country he was in when he planned the attacks and was in denial mode trying to prevent the overthrow of the government he was in cahoots with.

later he admitted he was behind the attacks on multiple occasions. his al-qeda associates admitted it also.

but being the muslim apologist you are... you would rather blame americans that werent behind the attack than the muslim terrorists that were.

Who were the informants?

You did not provide a link showing bin laden took credit you dumbfuckwad. I've posted this to you before and yet you continue to lie and act like right after 9/11 bin laden denied any involvement.

you cant even comprehend what i wrote!! :lol:

look at what you quoted, jackass. are you denying that osama has taken credit for the attacks on multiple occasions? thats what i wrote, moron. yes he did deny it when we were threatening to invade afghanistan in order to come get him. i dont believe he ever thought we would invade the country he was in when he planned the attacks and was in denial mode trying to prevent the overthrow of the government he was in cahoots with.

later he admitted he was behind the attacks on multiple occasions. his al-qeda associates admitted it also.

but being the muslim apologist you are... you would rather blame americans that werent behind the attack than the muslim terrorists that were.

Where have I blamed Americans for being behind the attack? I haven't. That's just more evidence of how much of a pathetic fucking liar you are.

Then your dumbass completely misses this part of my post:

"The point? We can't trust these denials or confessions. We need evidence and even after almost a decade the US has failed to provide any evidence that bin laden was involved."

Then you truly truly reveal how fucking STUPID you are by saying bin laden never thought the US would invade afghanistan? You're a complete fucking moron! The Taliban offered to help catch bin laden but of course you are either ignorant of that fact or you continue to be the useless little **** lying shitwad you keep proving to be over and over.

Yes they said they would help hunt him down...but only if they could put him on trial...in Afghanistan. That was not an acceptable compromise.

-TSO

Yes they said they would help hunt him down...but only if they could put him on trial...in Afghanistan. That was not an acceptable compromise.

-TSO

Not quite. They offered to turn him over to a third party country.
Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over | World news | guardian.co.uk

But I understand why you didn't know that. It's been public info for only about nine years.

a complete lie. they did NOT offer to turn him over. what they said is was they would DISCUSS turning him over IF THE BOMBING STOPPED.

once again, you fail to understand what you read. how typical. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back