A newly released biography about 1st Lady Jill Biden, by 2 well-respected Associated Press journalists, sold just 250 copies in its first week

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
81 million votes, but Jill Biden's new biography only sold 250 total copies in 1 week..

It blows my mind considering her husband is the most popular president in American history.

81 million votes, but Jill Biden's new biography only sold 250 total copies in 1 week..

It blows my mind considering her husband is the most popular president in American history.

Those were not votes for Joe Biden. Those were votes against Donald Trump.....and harvested votes.

I'm sure her payroll tax evading LLC will rake in millions in "speaking fees and book royalties" regardless.

Any respected outlet, dupe?

Chances are that all 250 copies were bought up by the Bidens for gifts. Jill Biden might get a humanitarian award for walking her husband through his first year of the presidency but nobody in the media wants to go near that situation. People are smarter these days and puff pieces about a disliked president don't fly.

Who are these two respected AP jounalists? You should look that up. LoL

Julie Pace and Darlene Superville.

1651758350292.png

So she should have taken her clothes off, sorry she isn't a publicity whore...

Anyway, she wrote her own story only a few years back... New book is way too recent...

Amazon product

That sold very well

Forum List

Back