A new variation of disease.

See50

May 26, 2022
As I was fearing a new COVID variation has come out. It is called CH.1.1. It is also called Orthus .I.6% case nationally .Thanks to The greedy tax cheating wealthy corporations not willing to sacrifice greedy profit with donating free vaccines to poor countries and your stubborn brown shirt lower class uneducated and their wealthy political officials encouraging their poor ilk not to take the vaccine ,while their wealthy representatives do. I got the info from Israel Post.

Is it another long winter of death & despair for the purebloods? :rolleyes:
How long ya'll gonna fall for the same scam?

oh no.gif

Is it another long winter of death & despair for the purebloods? :rolleyes:
How long ya'll gonna fall for the same scam?
Give up worrying about the Cognitive Deadbeats .

Remember the truism of being able to lead a Gullible to water but not being able to make that Gullible swallow the truth .

And a Gullible today is a Gullible for life .

Any more ?

As I was fearing a new COVID variation has come out. It is called CH.1.1. It is also called Orthus .I.6% case nationally .Thanks to The greedy tax cheating wealthy corporations not willing to sacrifice greedy profit with donating free vaccines to poor countries and your stubborn brown shirt lower class uneducated and their wealthy political officials encouraging their poor ilk not to take the vaccine ,while their wealthy representatives do. I got the info from Israel Post.

But you forgot to ask for an English translation .

And why do you think that political officials all have a poor pet elk?

What are you even trying to say?

Lol, they created their frankenstein virus and its ongoing mutations and then offered everyone their "cure" injection which has killed and injured millions while our own govt subsidized and indemnified the pharmas who gave us the deadly injection. All brought to you by pfizer.

Last edited:
Lol, they created their frankenstein virus and its ongoing mutations and then offered everyone their "cure" injection which has killed and injured millions while our own govt subsidized and indemnified the pharmas who gave us the deadly injection. All brought to you by pfizer.
You mean the same Pfizer that brought us the Satan-worship within the 2023 Grammys?

Forum List

Back