A new generation of L.A. Satanists finds community in blasphemous times

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new generation of L.A. Satanists finds community in blasphemous times
In November, in the candlelit basement of a house just above the Silver Lake Reservoir, Alexandra James walked over to an altar where her husband, Zachary, waited near a bleached human skull, teeth locked in eternal rictus. From the altar, she lifted a sword and drew points across his chest while a circle of onlookers watched solemnly (well, a few giggled too). An organist played eerie minor key chords and Alexandra turned to face the group........................................
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Lucifer was the loser of those angels and this explains what these people stand for " BEING A LOSER" Life does not exist in darkness, plants will not grow in the dark all life must have some form of light in order to live.

Satanists have the same right to believe in kooky shit as you do.

You think the damn Christians could have left out the Hellenistic influence in their literature, but nooooooooo.

You think the damn Christians could have left out the Hellenistic influence in their literature, but nooooooooo.
God made Satan. God is flawless, so anything created by him is flawless. I dont understand why MindWars hates god and his creations.

God made Satan. God is flawless, so anything created by him is flawless. I dont understand why MindWars hates god and his creations.
Because her leaders told her as such...
So she is guilty of believing false idols? God isn't going to like that at all.

Execute all Satanists.

Why? Have they broken any federal, state or local laws?

Probably you just won't hear about it in MSM, anywhere else it's just a conspiracy. ( not really) but the dark side is like the Clintons, Obamas, Soros they're covered .

OffensivelyOpenminded called for the execution of all Satanists. I asked what laws they had broken. Most Satanists do not actually worship satan.

It's almost hard for me to believe that there are still people who can be riled up by "Satanists".
It's hard for me to believe someone could say they are a satanist and not be embarrassed.

:lol:

Well, we all have different standards for embarrassment, don't we?

I'd be a lot more embarrassed if the only self-image I could define myself by is pseudo-fascist trolling on message boards.

Well it always leads to what you won't see in MSM honey hate to break to you and they do worship SATAN and SATANIC ways.

ca59d59f-ee12-486d-b9e2-37304a06666d.png

A tourist couple have been found dead after performing a satanic suicide ceremony at a Greek guesthouse on New Year’s Eve, officials have revealed.

Tourist couple are found dead after performing satanic suicide ceremony at a Greek guesthouse on New Year’s Eve

It's almost hard for me to believe that there are still people who can be riled up by "Satanists".
It's hard for me to believe someone could say they are a satanist and not be embarrassed.

I'd be a lot more embarrassed if the only self-image I could define myself by is pseudo-fascist trolling on message boards.
I never claimed to be a fascist.

The personality of those who worship the devil are " " I CAN KILL YOU" and not think twice about it.

Most who practice this are " DARK" they could care less about humanity including you suckers who read this and fend for them.
If you are fending for them you are one of them....................

Wow sounds just like the LEFTIST TRUMP HATERS doesn't it LMFAO..

KILL BABIES WHO CAN'T SPEAK
HATE PEOPLE
HATE AMERICA
HATE TRUMP
WANT TO CONTROL OTHERS
CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK LIKE THEY DO
ANTIFA MINDED
VOTED FOR OBAMA
VOTED FOR CLINTON

YOUR MIND SETS ARE ALL THE FKN SAME AND YOUR ALL TO CLIPPED TO EVER SEE IT TRY STANDING OUTSIDE THE FOREST AND IT'S CLEAR AS DAY.

Of course not. You only play one on TV.

Of course not. You only play one on TV.
I'm not a fascist at all. I assume you think Pinochet was a fascist or something...you'd be wrong if you do.

You do realize that satanic cults like to rape children when they get into it deep enough.
like ALISTER CROWLEY.........................

Forum List

Back