A NAZI

You think he has like normal human feelings. But this guy took babies from their mothers and put them in cages.
Isn't it the parents' responsibility to protect their children thus not exposing them into situations where children could be separated from them? What kind of people are these? Even animals protect their offspring(s).

plus he gets 30,000 people to his rallys and Obama gets 200
because republicans like to see hate venom and stupidity spew from their pigs mouth
I remember when Obama filled stadiums, but then everyone but a few figured out. He is full of shit.
no good that should read full of trump

President Trump wants to put America and Americans first.

I can see what that would upset an anti-American piece of shit.

Like you.

I dont do much politicking..but what you said above makes it easy when I do. I always say "look at who hates him and why. If they hate America they hate Trump. Its a one to one relationship".
Lol, you proved yourself right.

You think he has like normal human feelings. But this guy took babies from their mothers and put them in cages.
Isn't it the parents' responsibility to protect their children thus not exposing them into situations where children could be separated from them? What kind of people are these? Even animals protect their offspring(s).
You're talking about someone who supports sucking and blending a child out of a bitch.

Forum List

Back