A nation WRECKED by immigration: Do-gooding Swedes turn against migrants amid violence

:lol:

I just got back from a trip to Stockholm a few days ago.

Beautiful city, wonderful people. Not "wrecked" at all.

Stockholm is a city, Sweden is the nation, what's your experience of Sweden outside of Stockholm?

Malmö, Göteborg, Helsingborg, Lund, Norrköping.

Especially did you visit Malmö and Göteborg?

I did visit Goteborg, although being an American I spell it Gothenburg.

Also a beautiful city. Also not "wrecked".

:lol:

I just got back from a trip to Stockholm a few days ago.

Beautiful city, wonderful people. Not "wrecked" at all.

Stockholm is a city, Sweden is the nation, what's your experience of Sweden outside of Stockholm?

Malmö, Göteborg, Helsingborg, Lund, Norrköping.

Especially did you visit Malmö and Göteborg?

I did visit Goteborg, although being an American I spell it Gothenburg.

Also a beautiful city. Also not "wrecked".

You should have taken a taxi, if a taxi driver would have agreed to take you, on a tour of the urban areas of greater Göteborg, especially a town named Mölndal.

Mölndal has now been in the control of armed gangs of mainly Somalian immigrants, they often have turf wars with each other as to who controls what turf, this is also the area where a social worker named Alexandra Mezher was murdered by an immigrant, she Mezher her family are of Lebanese Christians.

Killing of Alexandra Mezher - Wikipedia

Also late last year a group of Moroccan immigrants lured a gay man back to his apartment, where they murdered him because he was gay. This was in Bergsjön, not Mölndal, but it's still part of greater Göteborg.

La död orm vid likets hals: "Jag är ormrädd"

There is no war in Morocco, so why are they in Sweden and not in Morocco? Also often the problems are not in the city centre, because that's where tourists etc tend to visit, the problems are often outside the city centre in the surrounding areas, where tourists don't tend to visit.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
I used to care for the Swedes, but I don't care anymore.

It's clear to me they have a deathwish and will not stop that dangerous Islamic invasion , on the contrary.

If they don't give a shit, why would I? :dunno:
I feel the same for my own country. Devil may care is the Nr. 1 motto. But there is still my one fate so I give a fucking damn!

Forum List

Back